What's new

Gigantic Kuffar festival in Saudi Arabia.....while Gaza is being destroyed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only Imagine the raves they throw

Why do you think so many rich Saudis live behind high walls even though Saudi Arabia is a very safe country? They are engaging in every hedonism possible. There's a reason why Johny Walker Black is the preferred whiskey of the royal family. They know how to party.

Why do you think so many rich Saudis live behind high walls even though Saudi Arabia is a very safe country? They are engaging in every hedonism possible. There's a reason why Johny Walker Black is the preferred whiskey of the royal family. They know how to party.

So basically, they get to live the high party life while they expect their ordinary citizens to obey every commandment and live a Pious life?

Riyadh Season 2023 | Riyadh Season Opening Ceremony | Shakira Ronaldo Salman Khan and Mike Tyson​

Just look at this huuuuuuuuge Kuffar event with the Kuffar sport called "boxing" and these Kuffar singers....and this huuuuuuuuge amount of Saudis participating voluntarily in this Kuffar event.....all while Gaza is leveled to the ground!!!!

I mean seriously, this is the biggest middle finger that any people could give to Palestinians...."We don't give a shit about you being wiped out"

I have to admit, I'm starting to have some sympathy for Saudis....because I feel exactly the same about Palescumians.... :enjoy: :enjoy:
All muslims should stop playing kuffar games , stop using TV , mobile phones , stop studying kuffar education , stop use of all kuffar things .

This is the mindset and logic which lead to mainland Hindu Gangetics turning a blind eye to the orgy of violence and rape which destroyed the state of Manipur. Entire communities were destroyed while Hindu Gangetics went about their day.
Manipur was conspiracy of jihadis which we can deal .

What i see that no muslim from India has gone to fight for their brothers islam in palestine this is very shameful act , cowards are barking on twitter or posing for photographs . While hindus are giving all supports to Israel , if Israel will require hindu fighters will go to fight by side of yahudi brothers .

What is this festival? I can see singing and dancing?

If this was in any other Muslim country, nobody would bat an eye. People complain because it's Saudi.

There are two issues with this approach IMO.

1. They think of KSA to be some kind of a holy country and their people as holy and virtuous. Thus look upto them. So when tehy have this kind of festivals, it's an outrage.

2. Focuses on trivial matters such as this compared to serious matters such as the Palestine issue.

1. Anything that isn't explicitly against Quran or Hadith
2. It is basic decency that nobody should be doing such programs while a genocide is happening. Islam also calls that a Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. Now it is obvious that you won't be dancing while your brother is slaughtered
Meanwhile in Pakistan..

1699333080950.png

Saudia did not start the Gaza War

They planned the local community events long before

Saudia Has announced 240 Million Dollar Aid for Gaza and Palestinians

However any celebration in this time of deep pain for Civilians of Gaza is out of place

• World continues to live , it overlooks the death in Afghanistan/Iraq/Libya/Syria etc , as these cities were bombed , the world continued to Sing Songs and enjoy parties

This is a five-star fragging disaster

aap mat suno, fir.. what else

baakion ko krne do.. final hisaab toh upar waala lega

Bhai Jo ghalat hai us ko ghalat bolna bhi hamarai mazhab main hai

To wohi kar raha hoon. Baqi jis ki Marzi Jo chahai karai

Bhai Jo ghalat hai us ko ghalat bolna bhi hamarai mazhab main hai

To wohi kar raha hoon. Baqi jis ki Marzi Jo chahai karai
Aapko aitraaz kis cheez ka hai but ?

Timing of festival given the Israel - Gaza thing, or, music/concerts are haram anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom