What's new

Gigantic Kuffar festival in Saudi Arabia.....while Gaza is being destroyed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Anything that isn't explicitly against Quran or Hadith
2. It is basic decency that nobody should be doing such programs while a genocide is happening. Islam also calls that a Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. Now it is obvious that you won't be dancing while your brother is slaughtered
2) then you have no celebration in your life, I am sure atleast one muslim might be dying in some part of the world daily, brother of another Muslim.

2) then you have no celebration in your life, I am sure atleast one muslim might be dying in some part of the world daily, brother of another Muslim.

Obviously pajeet like you would have difficulty in understanding difference between a genocide and random daily deaths

Only pajeet would have come up with this logic

Obviously pajeet like you would have difficulty in understanding difference between a genocide and random daily deaths

We ordinary people have the decency not to celebrate on the day of death of a person we consider brothers,but again you guys have weird logics. Either you consider Muslims your brothers or you don't.

Sentiments understandable hain, but then life ko standstill bhi toh nahi kar skte

ab Pakistan m kya logon ne nikkah etc rok/postpone kar di e kya for sake of the latest round of middle east tensions ?

I doubt you are taking time any off from work and family and cancelling plans :P

Raj knew the score

maybe zamahir was right all along.. abolish the concept of the nation state

Last edited:
We ordinary people have the decency not to celebrate on the day of death of a person we consider brothers,but again you guys have weird logics. Either you consider Muslims your brothers or you don't.

Pajeet still can't differentiate between genocide and random daily deaths due to low IQ and bigotry

Sentiments understandable hain, but then life ko standstill bhi toh nahi kar skte

ab Pakistan m kya logon ne nikkah etc rok/postpore kar di e kya for sake of the latest round of middle east tensions ?

I doubt you are taking time any off from work and family and cancelling plans :P

Raj knew the score

maybe zamahir was right all along.. abolish the concept of the nation state

Personal zindagi k kaam to obviously chaltai rahain gai

But state level par yeh sub nonsense k main against hoon chahai woh saudia main ho ya Pakistan main

Oingo boingo?

Disengage, no need for such language for him... there are few like him who are more Loyal to Afghanistan than Afghan's themselves, the Pashtoon racial superiority is well know just like their Akhrot behavior.

I have had enough of these b@stards openly spewing hatred for other Pakistanis on the name of their alleged grievances against army or establishment

Ab itna sar par charh gaye hain k openly takfir kar rahai hain millions of Muslims ki

Woh doosrai hoon gai Jo army k against bolnai par in ko sar par bithatai hoon gai. Main jootai k neechai rakhta hoon aison ko

Riyadh Season 2023 | Riyadh Season Opening Ceremony | Shakira Ronaldo Salman Khan and Mike Tyson​

Just look at this huuuuuuuuge Kuffar event with the Kuffar sport called "boxing" and these Kuffar singers....and this huuuuuuuuge amount of Saudis participating voluntarily in this Kuffar event.....all while Gaza is leveled to the ground!!!!

I mean seriously, this is the biggest middle finger that any people could give to Palestinians...."We don't give a shit about you being wiped out"

I have to admit, I'm starting to have some sympathy for Saudis....because I feel exactly the same about Palescumians.... :enjoy: :enjoy:

More than $75 mn USD from Saudis to help Palestinians.

How much from Iran?

1. What makes a sport halal?
2. Ki kare sahab? Stop all activity cuz of the war?
When someone in your family or neighbourhood dies is it normal for you to throw a party in hour house , drink beer , wine and dance with girls?

When someone in your family or neighbourhood dies is it normal for you to throw a party in hour house , drink beer , wine and dance with girls?
No of course not, and i do understand the sentiment you're alluding to, but the sentiment while noble does not match the current reality.

Practically, besides religion, there exists no other binding factor. Absent a strong enough declaration from the other party it would be incorrect to expect others to uphold the same moral standards you adhere to.

The saudis would put their national interest first, as would every nation. It would be incorrect to expect them to put morality above self interest.

Your grasp of history is limited...
There is no equivalence to what Ganga Hindus let happen in Manipur, sorry. You can point out similar examples if you like, though. But like I said, authoritarian dictatorships and kingdoms aren't comparable to the popularly elected Ganga Hindu government.
I don't have to prove anything. This is common knowledge. Go Google it. What have Arab governments done so far? Have they taken one refugee? At best, a paltry amount of aid was sent through the Egyptian border. No military assistance is coming either.
Arab governments haven't taken refugees because they refuse to be party to Israeli ethnic cleansing to squat on even more territory. Also of course the delusional Hindu thinks that Arab countries refusing to go to war against the US means they actually secretly hate Palestinians and Palestinians deserve to die. Please save your barbaric mindset for Manipuris and other Bharatis, and spare the rest of the world.

genocide or random death I do not celebrate when my brother dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom