What's new

Giving Gawadar to China not a good decision. PMLN Chief

Ppl hate usa so much that they are ready to become slave of china. There are NO TRUE friends or enemies in this world and we should be careful. By giving Gawadar to China we just made sure that the big powers of the World China and USA will fight for supremacy on our land.

No.! It means Pakistan always need one big daddy, any of super power. In 80s it was USA and now its China. Never ;learned the lessons.!!

Some points he made were good, but I do not trust this Saudi sponsored leader of an NGO.

No.! It means Pakistan always need one big daddy, any of super power. In 80s it was USA and now its China. Never ;learned the lessons.!!

unlike India who now wants good strategic relations with both usa and russia, so going by your logic thats 2 DAD at one time for your mother land :lol:

unlike India who now wants good strategic relations with both usa and russia, so going by your logic thats 2 DAD at one time for your mother land :lol:
^^^ you are disgusting .....post reported @Oscar, @WebMaster, @Aeronaut:

do you guys allow such a nasty comments....
If you guys allow such comments.. i am more happy to comment again him..

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

We are our own and have independent foreign policy since independence, the world knew it. We never fought any war for others.

Accepting mistakes is the first sign of maturity. Your elders praised USA in 80s more than now love China. Now the next generation hates them so much. You never know how will the next generation of Pak hate China the same way USA is hated now.

179630_10151272587416766_1455389411_n.jpg

179630_10151272587416766_1455389411_n.jpg

166727_342952352473343_681258673_n.jpg

NS - gives statement against giving port to China....
Zardari - Continues to support Drone Strikes...
Imran Khan - Continues to support peace dialogue with Taliban/Terrorists...
TUQ - Continues to play in the hands of establishment ....

Politics is a very dirty game.. everyone doing what will be beneficial to them......

Its our land, our sovereignty, our will. What's the big fuss? China is our ally and giving guwadar to china serves pakistan well. There weren't any concerns when this piece of land was under Singapore's management for years, I guess "China" is what troubling you to digest.

Pakistan firstly needs to understand the relevance of the concepts of land, sovereignty and free will. They aren't mere catchphrases but ideals to be upheld. Hopping from one temporary respite to another will lead you nowhere.

The handover doesn't trouble me at all. In fact, I welcome it.

Nawaz is not a smart guy but I think he got this one right.

Involving the local populace in such decisions is imperative. After so many debacles, we must learn something. The Baluch must be taken in confidence..............

otherwise

Expect some fresh bouts of insurgency. Hatred for Punjabis will certainly grow after this decision.
-------------------------------------

I am sensing yet another disaster. I hope I am wrong.

Will we continue to be a client state of powerful countries?

First it was USA, and now it's China.
------------------------------------------
Our country has been ruined in this fight among the big boys. Can't we just be neutral for once???????????????????

Well It is the same Nawaz Sharif who blasted 6 nuclear devices against the immense pressure of USA . If he is saying something ,it should be taken very seriously and if he is saying that Balochis are not taken into confidence it matters a lot . If local public is not with you how can you operate any port ?????????? Take it seriously.

Pitho of US have finally barked & they are ready to say YES SIR to US once again. Just like Kargil.

Can I know the reason why this port has been transferred to China?? Please don't come up with stupid BS like deeper than oceans friendship. Economic and political reasons??

The only reason I can figure out is that Pakistan doesn't have the capability to develop its own ports which is true. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom