What's new

Glavin: Squeezed by China and Trump, Canada must rewrite foreign policy – fast

Princeling complex from one child policy I suspect. Lot of spoiled brats (with no sibling to compete with growing up) with time, ego and past humiliation narrative to make up for...... on their hands (esp among elite of the elite that have had time/reason to have their kids taught English).

@Joe Shearer @hellfire

Unbelievable arrogance.

LOL so the guy is a Huawei hater too. Not to mention he boasts about being fluent in spoken and written Chinese. A wannabe James Bond. Now he squeals like a pig in a slaughterhouse :lol:

Canada's optimal strategy is to tell the US they have a few months (the duration of the extradition hearings) to send in Delta Force and rescue the two Canadians or else they will exchange Meng for the two Canadians.

Let's see if some Delta Force are killed in action shortly. "Accidental deaths" happen while "vacationing" in China.

Global Times chief Mr. Hu already said, "if Meng is extradicted to the US, China's revenge will be far, far harsher than just arresting some Canadians." This could mean PLA is mobilizing for an amphibious attack on Canada to overthrow the Ottawa regime once and for all.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Donald Trump made it perfectly clear that Meng's arrest is to be used as a "bargaining chip" in exchange for benefits in the trade war.

Which completely contradicts Canada's claim of it being a simple case of law and order with zero political interference.

The USA has now made it clear that kidnapping for the purposes of trade negotiations is perfectly acceptable.

As for the two Canadians who were arrested, those were to do with law and order, nothing to do with politics. :lol: Which means that China's "retaliation" is still coming later.

LOL so the guy is a Huawei hater too. Not to mention he boasts about being fluent in spoken and written Chinese. A wannabe James Bond. Now he squeals like a pig in a slaughterhouse :lol:

Canada's optimal strategy is to tell the US they have a few months (the duration of the extradition hearings) to send in Delta Force and rescue the two Canadians or else they will exchange Meng for the two Canadians.

Let's see if some Delta Force are killed in action shortly. "Accidental deaths" happen while "vacationing" in China.

Global Times chief Mr. Hu already said, "if Meng is extradicted to the US, China's revenge will be far, far harsher than just arresting some Canadians." This could mean PLA is mobilizing for an amphibious attack on Canada to overthrow the Ottawa regime once and for all.

@Nilgiri Another gem.

he is right up there with Species and his airborne brigade for Chicken Neck for me today:pop:

You are trying to explain law to some sort of dimwit who have no idea of basic English Communication work.

Extradition was done by many good other country in the world, China deported numerous North Korean refugee themselves back to North Korea to basically face certain death. Can we say, and I quote Trump, that "the North Korean got the Chinese by the balls"?

In this particular case, dealing with Chinese Government is like dealing with Terrorist. You get one of ours and they get one of yours, in the end, the Canadian will be passing Meng to the FBI, as there are no case to fight the extradition (The only case you can fight is death penalty case) and what China is doing is nothing but hurting Canadian-Chinese Relationship in the future, you think this is not just, go after America, you don't shoot the messenger who deliver the news.

You are trying to explain law to some sort of dimwit who have no idea of basic English Communication work.

Extradition was done by many good other country in the world, China deported numerous North Korean refugee themselves back to North Korea to basically face certain death. Can we say, and I quote Trump, that "the North Korean got the Chinese by the balls"?

In this particular case, dealing with Chinese Government is like dealing with Terrorist. You get one of ours and they get one of yours, in the end, the Canadian will be passing Meng to the FBI, as there are no case to fight the extradition (The only case you can fight is death penalty case) and what China is doing is nothing but hurting Canadian-Chinese Relationship in the future, you think this is not just, go after America, you don't shoot the messenger who deliver the news.

Yep I realised its lost cause quickly. Wont try that again!

what China is doing is nothing but hurting Canadian-Chinese Relationship in the future, you think this is not just, go after America, you don't shoot the messenger who deliver the news.
Who said we were done with the US? The fun has only started. :rolleyes:

Who said we were done with the US? The fun has only started. :rolleyes:

Yeah, should I be scare LOL?

big-mouth-148082.jpg

Wait, please make sure you have the right country this time, don't want your Chinese troop go all the way and ended up in Mexico.

Listen:

CANADA is UP, USA is IN THE MIDDLE, Mexico is ON THE BOTTOM OF NORTH AMERICA

Yep I realised its lost cause quickly. Wont try that again!

meh, is it me or is the forum standard just drop a couple of points?

I swear to god, every time I come back from a job, people in this subforum is getting more dim if you know what I mean.

This could mean PLA is mobilizing for an amphibious attack on Canada to overthrow the Ottawa regime once and for all.
Let me put it in this way. Chinese amphibious capability is not even strong enough to invade Senkaku Islands, Canada is a bridge too far for them.

BTW, you think about China as this Leng Feng the Wolf Warrior 2 guy
91KPWEZnYgoZbzf5WV11OtALHNWIXdUGOawcL8lpTgP=w1542420079048compressflag.jpg

The menacing tough guy! In reality, your condition in front of US and whole of the west is more appropriately depicted below.
wolfwarriors.jpg

@Viva_Viet what you think about PLA's chances? Are they useful, brave force? :cool:

He might talk about Deng

@KAL-EL what do you think of this strategy of arresting business executives as they are changing flights, and holding them as a "bargaining chip" for trade negotiations? As Donald Trump has said?

Is there any precedent to this sort of behavior in modern history?

And also, don't you think maybe it would be a better strategy for the USA to try and develop their own 5G technology instead of putting all these resources into stopping Huawei who has done that already?

@KAL-EL what do you think of this strategy of arresting business executives as they are changing flights, and holding them as a "bargaining chip" for trade negotiations? As Donald Trump has said?

Is there any precedent to this sort of behavior in modern history?

And also, don't you think maybe it would be a better strategy for the USA to try and develop their own 5G technology instead of putting all these resources into stopping Huawei who has done that already?

Yes, even China handed North and South Korean criminal back to their country at the request of said government and to certain death no less..

Also, Huawei produce 5G equipment. Do you know how many 5G tech is patented in the West that Huawei have to get before they can produce 5G equipment? Huawei may hold some patent on 5G equipment, but majority of development of 5G patent is on 3 party. QUALCOMM, Microsoft and Ericsson

https://www.telecomtv.com/content/5...s-got-ugly-with-lte-just-wait-until-5g-13458/

QUALCOMM themselves is the leader of 5G patent, now imagine Huawei is sanctioned by US and Qualcomm can no longer supply the patented item to Huawei.

Remember, a 400 dollar phone would have around $120 just for patent.

Despite the recent development, Huawei is still a manufacturer not an inventor of technology. US is the country that can truly develop 5G at this point, China can, not without the help of these US patent.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom