What's new

Gods live in temples, not churches or mosques, Subramanian Swamy says

why is hinduism preaching is allowed, when some mods. don't like of Muslims showing evil in hinduism?
--
are you by desing produce crap or it just happend with you ?

The website you quoted never did a Ashwamedha Yajna, They are just posting translated versions on web.
While the one i showed did Ashwamedha Yajna. One was in Hyderabad in 2008 and now in Bengaluru.
Like i said, don't spread Misinformation about Hinduism when you don't practise it nor understand it.

Stop spreading Misinformation, That is what Marxists do. You know you have no answers to my posts so take the escape route or shift the goalpost
You neither practice Hinduism or it's, rituals. ADARSH LIBERAL AView attachment 203223
--
in smae link i posted
Ashwamedha was performed by yudhisthira.His brothers guarding the horse s it roamed into the neighbouring kingdom.Ashwamedha is intended to secure prosperity of the kingdom and its subjects.Arjuna defeats all the challenges.The ashwamedha is the highest expression of royal authority is a some sacrifice and incorporates other important sacrifices.

--
are you by desing produce crap or it just happend with you ?

--
in smae link i posted
Ashwamedha was performed by yudhisthira.His brothers guarding the horse s it roamed into the neighbouring kingdom.Ashwamedha is intended to secure prosperity of the kingdom and its subjects.Arjuna defeats all the challenges.The ashwamedha is the highest expression of royal authority is a some sacrifice and incorporates other important sacrifices.
I asked have you ever seen a Ashwamedha Yajna? You are quoting a Website ,which is posting translated versions.
Like i said "Doing is different, from reading Translated Versions".

I asked have you ever seen a Ashwamedha Yajna? You are quoting a Website ,which is posting translated versions.
Like i said "Doing is different, from reading Translated Versions".
--
No..i never seen
and no one cant see REAL one too.. but can simulate a bit of it

--
No..i never seen
and no one cant see REAL one too.. but can simulate a bit of it
Well i seen that is why i say.
You can attend too, When it happens next time in Gayatri Pariwar.
There are many Yajnas being done nowadays.We do Gayatri Homa for 100 days every year.

Back
Top Bottom