What's new

Govt asks economist Atif Mian to step down from Economic Advisory Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to understand one thing which is very important. This debate is being fueled to hurt PTI. The plan is to give 1000 cuts to PTI. Other day I was having discussion with some and she told me that the biggest opposition of PTI is not PMLN or PPPP but the lack of patience of the supporters of PTI. Imran Khan just barely win the election and he has a strong opposition. His room to maneuver is very little and we have to give him space.

Ahmadis TLP or any one else they are all Pakistanis and we have to carry them all with us. At some point Ahmadis will have to relax and at some point TLP will have to relax.

Yes, brother. I agree 100%.

Unfortunately, the Ahmadiyya issue has become a global problem. US, UK, EU, Canadian, African, Palestinian, Indo-Malay Muslims are all dealing with their subversive propaganda and proselytizing. I have been hearing complaints from all around the world on their account with Muslims from different regions.

We will have to eventually reach a consensus on how to deal with this group's leadership. That however is not for us to decide, but for Pakistan's government, judiciary, and foreign office.

--------

I read through all 40+ pages in this thread. A Herculean task to be sure.

Special kudos to @BHarwana @Verve @war&peace @AZ1 @TMA and any others whom I may have forgotten for taking the unpopular view and suffering much abuse and derision for it, yet keeping their calm. :tup:

Pan Islamic idiot, the day Pakistani hypocritical state stops discriminating people based on their faith, Ahmedis will stop tweeting to piss insecure so called God fearing Muslims like you. Move on, he was appointed because of his economic talent not religion. Why it's so hard for insecure Muslims like you to understand.

Infact analogy best suited here when Prophet Muhammad pbuh first declared Islam to the people of Quraesh, those handful Muslims were discriminated, boycotted, killed tortured. I see same happening here where Pakistanis are Quraesh while Ahmedis are those early Muslims of Mecca who had to migrate to Medina to save their lives.

Unfortunately, the Ahmadiyya issue has become a global problem

Hahaha twitter /fb nay ab sub ko zuban dey di hai... U can't prosecute and silent them through state means. Feel insecure very insecure.

Right or wrong is a separate issue, but It had to happen since people are too sensitive about it... opposition parties also crave for such "opportunities" to further their agendas... we must not forget what happened to PMLN over the same matter, and only recently too... Tahreek-e-labaik dharnas, Zahid Hamid resignation, ink throwing incidents etc... in short, It severely affected PMLN's reputation and vote bank... PTI ke khilaf dharnay me fazlu rehman or PPP agay agay hotay TLP ke saath... Pakistan me log aik minut nahi lagatay aap ko kafir ya murtad banany me... ho kia raha tha zara mulahiza farmain:

Last edited:
DmfbkDxWwAABVB3.jpg

DmfbkDvW0AAzLVr.jpg

He also Retweets this propagandist for Ahmadiyya in USA.

18892984_10154582391271709_406092434130092534_n.jpg

Well thanks for educating me bro.....
Clearly with above being true he deserves to be fired.

Everyones a Mullah. This is a Western imposed Gimmick who believe in clergy. Muslims dont. They are like that. You too lol. Why politicize it?
What are you smoking....i am muslim and pakistani and like in Pakistan. Please dont waste bandwidth

Well thanks for educating me bro.....
Clearly with above being true he deserves to be fired.

No problem. We have to clear Imran Khan's name. Anytime someone is selected for an important post, his social media history should be checked. Otherwise enemies will do that work.

I hope the rest of Pakistanis (esp those overseas) see the truth about this matter. I am hearing very disturbing anti-PTI sentiment among American Pakistanis in particular, who tend to be liberal on other issues also like gay rights, apostasy, and support for US militarism.

American Pakistanis expected Imran Khan to deliver a Liberal Secular Western state to Pakistan, but now that their hopes are dashed, they are trying to blackmail PTI with donation money in millions, if not billions.

In sha Allah, if we stay by our principles, no one can destroy Pakistan. We need to stand together, but not blind ourselves to the dangers of anti-Pakistan personalities overseas, Muslim or Non-Muslim.

Reactions: TMA
No problem. We have to clear Imran Khan's name. Anytime someone is selected for an important post, his social media history should be checked. Otherwise enemies will do that work.

I hope the rest of Pakistanis (esp those overseas) see the truth about this matter. I am hearing very disturbing anti-PTI sentiment among American Pakistanis in particular, who tend to be liberal on other issues also like gay rights, apostasy, and support for US militarism.

American Pakistanis expected Imran Khan to deliver a Liberal Secular Western state to Pakistan, but now that their hopes are dashed, they are trying to blackmail PTI with donation money in millions, if not billions.

In sha Allah, if we stay by our principles, no one can destroy Pakistan. We need to stand together, but not blind ourselves to the dangers of anti-Pakistan personalities overseas, Muslim or Non-Muslim.
Bro i have no issues with islam...i do know some people singleout minorities and pick on them. I dont agree. I feel if they want to live in peace we should give them peace and protection. If as u have shown me men like this abuse the nation thats not good. If there is an unjust law they want changingtjen they should go abput it in a right way. Personally i do not at all agree with the ahmadiya communitys religious beliefs but i wouldnt persecute them either. Here the matter was clarified by you. I stand corrwcted and educated. So thank you

Bro i have no issues with islam...i do know some people singleout minorities and pick on them. I dont agree. I feel if they want to live in peace we should give them peace and protection. If as u have shown me men like this abuse the nation thats not good. If there is an unjust law they want changingtjen they should go abput it in a right way. Personally i do not at all agree with the ahmadiya communitys religious beliefs but i wouldnt persecute them either. Here the matter was clarified by you. I stand corrwcted and educated. So thank you

Problem is not every Ahmadiyya, but of the main leadership such as their 'Caliph' and his chief ideologues and media personalities. Mainly their antics globally against our country should not be tolerated. We make excuses because they are a minority, but we will eventually have to deal with this issue.

Problem is not every Ahmadiyya, but of the main leadership such as their 'Caliph' and his chief ideologues and media personalities. Mainly their antics globally against our country should not be tolerated. We make excuses because they are a minority, but we will eventually have to deal with this issue.

What antics? And don't post propaganda from Islamist websites or the likes.

People like you are true hypocrites. Sitting in America, eating off their hands and then coming here to bark about minorities in Pakistan.

I can guarantee anything that if I asked you to go to your workplace in America, that is if you worked, and spoke about your views openly, you wouldn't. You are meant to be only God fearing, but anonymity gives you a shield to show your hate-filled views.

Finally, tell me, how do you plan on dealing with this issue?

Yes, brother. I agree 100%.

Unfortunately, the Ahmadiyya issue has become a global problem. US, UK, EU, Canadian, African, Palestinian, Indo-Malay Muslims are all dealing with their subversive propaganda and proselytizing. I have been hearing complaints from all around the world on their account with Muslims from different regions.

We will have to eventually reach a consensus on how to deal with this group's leadership. That however is not for us to decide, but for Pakistan's government, judiciary, and foreign office.

--------

I read through all 40+ pages in this thread. A Herculean task to be sure.

Special kudos to @BHarwana @Verve @war&peace @AZ1 @TMA and any others whom I may have forgotten for taking the unpopular view and suffering much abuse and derision for it, yet keeping their calm. :tup:

Thank you mate!!!
Well, it takes some heart to speak the truth specially against a popular opinion on a forum but then it depends on the strength of your conviction and faith. Sometimes, you even risk losing some friends but I have learnt one must not compromise on the core principles and you will be satisfied in the end. Never worry about likes, dislikes and ratings and once you do, you will experience incredible freedom to express yourself. However following certain codes of decency and ethics is very important.

Qadiyanis are citizen of Pakistan and they have all the rights of a minority as per the constitution but their problem is that, unlike other minorities, most of them (not all though) do not accept this constitution and constantly badger. While when it was decided, their elders accepted it, because the question was simple either a minor 0.3% of the population (Qadiyanis) is Muslim or +97% of the population. Because remember they also consider & declare rest of Muslims as infidels and apply the same rules to the Muslims as applicable to the people of the book. Like their men can marry Muslim women but their women cannot marry Muslim men. These are just pure facts and there is no other way around except, they may try to cover it with verbosity.

But still we say they can have all the rights of a minority in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Fk yourself and the Govt Atif Mian dosent give a sxit if he served for Pakistan or not.
Be happy in your sin land and give a bamboo In axx of IK to to stop him take Ahmadi in his counsel or whatever. No one begging the Govt to hire them. Stupid

What antics? And don't post propaganda from Islamist websites or the likes.

People like you are true hypocrites. Sitting in America, eating off their hands and then coming here to bark about minorities in Pakistan.

I can guarantee anything that if I asked you to go to your workplace in America, that is if you worked, and spoke about your views openly, you wouldn't. You are meant to be only God fearing, but anonymity gives you a shield to show your hate-filled views.

Finally, tell me, how do you plan on dealing with this issue?

Look at my post below.

You can also do your own research.

There are many videos of the speeches of the Ahmadiyya 'Caliph' on youtube as well. For one, the Official page of Rabwah Times, check it out.

We (people and our government) need to deal with the Ahmadiyya leadership directly for their anti-Pakistan propaganda in the West.

Fk yourself and the Govt Atif Mian dosent give a sxit if he served for Pakistan or not.
Be happy in your sin land and give a bamboo In axx of IK to to stop him take Ahmadi in his counsel or whatever. No one begging the Govt to hire them. Stupid
Mate, faith is just an apparent reason but the main reason for his removal are still not discussed and one of them is that he is anti-CPEC and anti-China. He has a pro-IMF agenda in other words an economic hitman and in EAC are such people who will resign in near future.

So the 3 (US & UK ones) were removed due to their anti-CPEC views and more will be removed as well.

These people were going to kick a fuss over CPEC in the future.

Cowards I'll tell you. Shias and Ismaelis belief are not far off when it comes to being non-muslim but state will never touch them and neither mullahs will give fatwas. They rather target 0.01% of population.

Lets not decide which Muslim is a kaafir and let God decide that.. can we?

This is a pretty insulting post that was highlighted to me by a moderator for your permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom