What's new

Green uniforms for Muslims, saffron for Hindus, In Ahmedabad schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf?!

Muslims in India must arm themselves to teeth. Fascism of hindus is going viral.
bad luck.. india does not have liberal gun policy.

They thought Nehru wasn't lying, they thought Secularism will save them, they thought Hindus were their friend. It's time to pay, some mistakes are fatal.
both nehru and jinnah made promises that nobody cared to keep.. although one can argue jinnah did not actually mean it.

both nehru and jinnah made promises that nobody cared to keep.. although one can argue jinnah did not actually mean it.
Thank you for showing us your true face!! Appreciate it!!

You must give it to us at least we never sold a false notion of secular equality to our people.
i agree... and indicated in same sentence.. the speech in constituent assembly was just one time thing.. spoken in jest without much thought... like feel good things you are supposed to say on such occasion.

Thank you for showing us your true face!! Appreciate it!!
well.. half of people of your own country will agree with me.... or may be more... not sure why you are angry.

wtf... is this really happening.

The other day Indian posters proved this news to be hoax and posted about the apology from the Indian newspaper for this mistake.

The other day Indian posters proved this news to be hoax and posted about the apology from the Indian newspaper for this mistake.
i am too lazy to investigate.. besides nothing that bjp govt says or does surprise me..so that is that..:coffee:

Pakistanis on PDF must be so satisfied today. It's the start of India's downfall. Pakistan can now live in peace and superiority over India. Congrats guys. :coffee:

Its a fake news & as expected Pakistani made a fool out of themselves without verifying it :lol:

CCinKKAUwAA77gR.png:large

Lol.It is fake news.Both uniforms were of different schools.This was posted 2 days ago also on this forum.

@hinduguy the story has already been debunked, Indian express sensationalism, two different schools unifs and photoshopped tilaks, IE even apologised. Typical #presstitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom