What's new

Green uniforms for Muslims, saffron for Hindus, In Ahmedabad schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the yellow (Panther) house. :)
Green were Cheetahs.
Blue Leopards.
Red Jaguars.

I was in Green House. I still remember wearing a white T shirt which had a green logo of the school. This was in the 1980's. It has been 25 years I left the school but Now also the system of different houses is followed. The color of the uniform is the least important think to discuss/debate but the quality of education which is imparted to students.

You must give it to us at least we never sold a false notion of secular equality to our people.

Yes we all know I hope you guys become a land of full Muslims by forcefully converting Hindus either by threat or by rape

Nice to see Corporation having such a beautiful english medium school. Had these sort of school not been there, Many poor hindu boys would not have got quality education and Muslims boys would have studied in Madrasa to be Jhihadis.
I appreciate the corporation effort to provide quality education to Hindu Muslim children. Champion of secularism and Envy Pakistanis can discover communalism into Uniform color which doesn't matter at all.

Its a fake news & as expected Pakistani made a fool out of themselves without verifying it :lol:

CCinKKAUwAA77gR.png:large

Paksitanis now

upload_2015-4-16_18-37-20.jpeg

Dude secularism really work well than any other religious ideology but only if it,s applied well.Indian secularism is a joke.
I have a indian sikh freind and even he curse nehru and according to him M.A jinnah was a far greater leader than nehru.
And on course in jinnah's pakistan Sikhs were murdered, raped and driven out of their own homes, while in nehru's India Sikhs became president, prime minister and chief of the army.
I can why your "sikh friend" preferred jinnah

Its not fake. Don't try to brush it under the carpet like it never existed.
Prove it or shut up. We all know how disappointed u are to see this as a fake news. Don't worry, you guys don't need to justify your creation by showing India in certain light. We have accepted you long time back. No point getting insecure over things happening inside India. :coffee:

Fake news. The paper has already apologized for this.

In school I belonged to the emerald/green house. Wore that green dress one day called the PT day every week. Presstitutes did not take my picture. :(
And I was in Red house. Still waiting for Commies to recruit me. These Pakis are awesome. And those of Germany are class apart. :D

Ahmadis are a majority in Frankfurt but prefer friendship with Indians than Pakistanis. I wonder why?

Thread closed. Thank to the Indian members who set things straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom