What's new

Grooming Gangs

Do you know any peadophiles?
Do you know any peadophiles?

No time - or no defence. Fact of the matter is, i expect nothing less from Modi-Bots. You guys have the sole purpose of maligning the pakistani community everywhere and only idiots fall for it. You cannot discredit a single word of what i said.

He is telling the truth. We know the ground realities

The police force has and the majority Asian communities know who have been the biggest rings and concealed over a period of time

@Cherokee you see my point and you know exactly what I’m talking about, all these paedophilic uncle jis need to be deported back and anyone else has to be prosecuted.

Being extremely strict and sticking to outdated customs is one of them

One of their wives and Mother committed suicide after knowing this.

Quilliam looked at 58 cases of grooming gangs identified in the UK between 2005 and 2017, which led to 264 convictions for grooming.

They discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin and mostly of Pakistani heritage. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact that Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the study noted.
Listen attention.... Do you have any statistics these men are even Pakistani?

As far as I fukin know Pak expats arent there to rape little girls... Rather UK accepts Proffesional or students... Both are damn scared of illegal shyt let alone running pedophile rings.

Your BS about Pak men running 90% rings has already been busted... 76% white pedos.. 7-8% (Asian... Including all Asians).

People like you are self haters...

Want to change your adopted country? Don't blame us if you can't...

Unlike British Pak... Pakistani expats everywhere are at the top of the foodchain unlike England.

However alot of Pak have done good for themselves... Becoming ministers, MPs,mayors,lords etc.

Last edited:
He is telling the truth. We know the ground realities

First of all - no he's not. I've posted tonnes of evidence neither of you have even began to address, other than your own opinions.

You also claimed most of these people were known to the community. So I ask you, do you know any peadophiles? You are a pakistani living in Britain, hence part of the community - do you know any peadophiles? Do any of the people in your family know any peadophiles?

I don't - but that's because I always leave jummah before they announce all the terrorist attacks planned for next week and who to call if you fancy raping a white girl. What's your excuse?

Can you explain the role of British Pakistani's in the peadophile rings in the catholic church, in the house of parliament, in the house of lords, the celebrity rings?

Why do people continue to believe the right wing media spin that Pakistani gangs are deliberately targeting and grooming white girls for sexual abuse?

The truth of the matter is, there is significant number of white girls in this country who are raised in a culture where sexual promiscuity is encouraged and normalised from a young age. These girls are then allowed by their parents and guardians to put themselves in danger by hanging around late at night when there are not many people around.

These girls are then taken advantage of and put through horrible criminal ordeals by sexual predators, who know they are easy to access because (1) They are open to sexual relationships at a young age, (2) Because they are alone and in public places late at night when there are not many people around. These sexual predators have been people who work in the night trade (taxi drivers and takeaway workers, who happen to be predominantly Pakistani or asian), or at other times they've been celebrities who have taken advantage of having back stage privacy, or even members of Lords and Parliament!

When these girls approach the police - they have been ignored. When they have approached schools or social services, they have been ignored.

The girls are entirely blameless victims in all this - they are the victims of their culture, the neglect of their parents, the criminal neglect of the police and social services and most of all they have been the victims of sexual predators. The race, religion, ethnicity, economic status of anyone involved is irrelevant.
From all her posts (unfortunately none of any importance/value or substance).... It seems (and I don't want to say) she lookin for attention...

First of all - no he's not. I've posted tonnes of evidence neither of you have even began to address, other than your own opinions.

You also claimed most of these people were known to the community. So I ask you, do you know any peadophiles? You are a pakistani living in Britain, hence part of the community - do you know any peadophiles? Do any of the people in your family know any peadophiles?

I don't - but that's because I always leave jummah before they announce all the terrorist attacks planned for next week and who to call if you fancy raping a white girl. What's your excuse?

She's too cool to hang our in the evil community....

Listen attention.... Do you have any statistics these men are even Pakistani?

As far as I fukin know Pak expats arent there to rape little girls... Rather UK excepts Proffesional or students... Both are damn scared of illegal shyt let alone running pedophile rings.

Your BS about Pak men running 90% rings has already been busted...

People like you are self haters...

Want to change your adopted country? Change yourself and your uncles n cousins... Don't blame us if you can't...

Don’t come on to my family and keep it clean because I’ll have no shame saying sh*t which will knock your senses.

A report was published, and there’s a link provided by another member on one of the biggest bust up of grooming in UK by Men who are NOT UK born and I KNOW this. So instead of bringing in some bullshit excuse why not come to terms with the fact that these girls are persuaded through alcohol and drugs in order to carry out sexual activities and exploited - in essence what grooming is. This doesn’t dismiss the fact that it doesn’t happen in other ethnic backgrounds but the high percentage of it coming through a particular heritage especially people who are not from here is a growing concern and needs to be addressed.

Don’t come on to my family and keep it clean because I’ll have no shame saying sh*t which will knock your senses.

A report was published, and there’s a link provided by another member on one of the biggest bust up of grooming in UK by Men who are NOT UK born and I KNOW this. So instead of bringing in some bullshit excuse why not come to terms with the fact that these girls are persuaded through alcohol and drugs in order to carry out sexual activities and exploited - in essence what grooming is. This doesn’t dismiss the fact that it doesn’t happen in other ethnic backgrounds but the high percentage of it coming through a particular heritage especially people who are not from here is a growing concern and needs to be addressed.

A high percentage of what? What exactly is it?

The region I stay in wasn’t mentioned or listed. I know people who’ve looked into these cases so I talk only out of knowledge. Being a British which comes first to me it’s a concern and we won’t be tolerating this.

I’m not sure what you mean by do I know any Paedophiles? What kind of tosh is that?

South Asians. Specifically Pakistani.

Let's be very clear on two things here.. Okay.

It's a figure of speech.

Second.. I'm much much worse than raza aka razpak aka last of the patriots.

Had it not been you... Instead some Indians
... You'd already had learnt it the hard way..

So lady, I'm keeping my mouth shut only coz you are a woman and a somewhat Pakistani... Comprende !

Listen attention deficit... An actual report/survey has already been posted by a member... So instead of crying... Go through it..

Ah.. Also... Post your sources before you troll.... Not your attention deficit cum opinions..

The region I stay in wasn’t mentioned or listed. I know people who’ve looked into these cases so I talk only out of knowledge. Being a British which comes first to me it’s a concern and we won’t be tolerating this.

I’m not sure what you mean by do I know any Paedophiles? What kind of tosh is that?

He's got a point... How many perverts do you
know off... Aren't you a member of the evil community... ?

A high percentage of self hatred and attention deficit disorder.

Damn I'm missing Raza. That idiot either become a p.... or goes off like a bomb.

Last edited:

In post number 29 you said;

The police force has and the majority Asian communities know who have been the biggest rings and concealed over a period of time

I took the latter part of that sentence to mean that Asian communities were aware of who was involved in this activity (an accusation which has widely been leveled at us). if that is the case - then I'd like to know if you (being a part of the wider construct known as community) also know anyone who is a peadophile?

I assume your answer is no. If that is the case - i'd like to know why you think it's reasonable to accuse other people of having this knowledge and concealing it? What makes you special? Or rather what makes the rest of us guilty?

but the high percentage of it coming through a particular heritage
I understand you think a high percentage of "it", is being done by Pakistani's - but i'd like you to be explicit about what "it" is? Peadophillia in general? Peadophillia towards white girls? Peadophillia which takes part as part of organised gangs? What specifically are we all guilty of?

It's a figure of speech.

So lady, I'm keeping my mouth shut only coz you are a woman and a somewhat Pakistani... Comprende !

Listen attention deficit... An actual report/survey has already been posted by a member... So instead of crying... Go through it..

Ah.. Also... Post your sources before you troll.... Not your attention deficit cum opinions..

He's got a point... How many perverts do you
know off... Aren't you a member of the evil community... ?

A high percentage of self hatred and attention deficit disorder.

Damn I'm missing Raza. That idiot either become a p.... or goes off like a bomb.

I’ve published a report from authorities and stated statistics and facts. Those quotes and places weren’t pulled out off thin air you know.

Way to go on promoting abuse. *slow clap*

I’ve published a report from authorities and stated statistics and facts. Those quotes and places weren’t pulled out off thin air you know
So you are ready to accept anonymous shyt but not your own adopted country surveys?

How does it feel when even British Indian take a dump on your opinions? Bad don't it

In post number 29 you said;

I took the latter part of that sentence to mean that Asian communities were aware of who was involved in this activity (an accusation which has widely been leveled at us). if that is the case - then I'd like to know if you (being a part of the wider construct known as community) also know anyone who is a peadophile?

I assume your answer is no. If that is the case - i'd like to know why you think it's reasonable to accuse other people of having this knowledge and concealing it? What makes you special? Or rather what makes the rest of us guilty?

I understand you think a high percentage of "it", is being done by Pakistani's - but i'd like you to be explicit about what "it" is? Peadophillia in general? Peadophillia towards white girls? Peadophillia which takes part as part of organised gangs? What specifically are we all guilty of?

What I mean by concealment is sometimes some people especially in Asian communities don’t openly come Forward to report crimes because they’re too ashamed or afraid of giving family a ‘bad name’. This should highly be discouraged. Though most of the family members weren’t aware of the sexual activities, some did discover high numbers of drugs and alcohol stored - this is something that should have raised question and the fact that the men would disappear over a lengthy amount of time.

So you are ready to accept anonymous shyt but not your own adopted country surveys?

How does it feel when even British Indian take a dump on your opinions? Bad don't it

What anonymous ‘shyt’ Have I accepted? These statistics are from the Quilibrium report. It’s not a case of dismissing thw fact that other ethnicities don’t carry out this dispicable act. It’s a case of being one of the biggest ones in recent times. Look at those uncle jis - do they look like UK born bred to you? No. We’ve heard them talk and they’re immigrants as per their PASSPORTS.

They don’t dump our opinions. We work well together actually.

It's a figure of speech.

She's a young woman, still in college, i don't think this aggressive approach is appropriate. She's lived in a different world to you and I, we shouldn't treat her like the bad guy. IDK you're age brother, but i'm closer to middle age than I am to my school days..lol I've seen this trend of the media and government working hand in hand to malign and pressure and squeeze our community for nearly 2 decades. I've watched it rachet up and today we have this scenario where our youth are raised with this guilt of the accusations they face. I didn't grow up with any of that.

If we are to impart our views or experience to those younger than us, it has to be through patience and through respect.

I agree 100%.:tup:
A country that looted former occupied nations to the brink.. Looted everything... Even marble n bricks.

A country that committed genocides and massacres.... Talking about fukin political correctness?

Specially when it's own ppl including parliament grooming rings are involved?

I trust you "mate".

I’ve published a report from authorities and stated statistics and facts. Those quotes and places weren’t pulled out off thin air you know.

Report is by the former head of prisons:
sex_offences_by_ethnicity.JPG

What I mean by concealment is sometimes some people especially in Asian communities don’t openly come Forward to report crimes because they’re too ashamed or afraid of giving family a ‘bad name’. This should highly be discouraged. Though most of the family members weren’t aware of the sexual activities, some did discover high numbers of drugs and alcohol stored - this is something that should have raised question and the fact that the men would disappear over a lengthy amount of time.

What anonymous ‘shyt’ Have I accepted? These statistics are from the Quilibrium report. It’s not a case of dismissing thw fact that other ethnicities don’t carry out this dispicable act. It’s a case of being one of the biggest ones in recent times. Look at those uncle jis - do they look like UK born bred to you? No. We’ve heard them talk and they’re immigrants as per their PASSPORTS.

They don’t dump our opinions. We work well together actually.
So your damn opinions are based on looks?

Well they are the ugliest mother fokers I've ever seen... And the faking haircuts are as Brit as shyt.

She's a young woman, still in college, i don't think this aggressive approach is appropriate. She's lived in a different world to you and I, we shouldn't treat her like the bad guy. IDK you're age brother, but i'm closer to middle age than I am to my school days..lol I've seen this trend of the media and government working hand in hand to malign and pressure and squeeze our community for nearly 2 decades. I've watched it rachet up and today we have this scenario where our youth are raised with this guilt of the accusations they face. I didn't grow up with any of that.

If we are to impart our views or experience to those younger than us, it has to be through patience and through respect.
Dude... I'm 27...got selected for my masters in UK... but due to this creature.. I'm thinking I'm better off in US or Canada.

OK fair enough - but you can see how that paragraph is different to the half a sentence you stated earlier.

I consider Quilliam biased. I don't think they are outrageously biased, but I do think an organisation who's base is to "fix a problem" will stand to benefit from reporting that the problem is still present, or the problem is larger than thought. Of course In saying so - i have my own biases. You are smart enough to figure out where there is scope for bias and over time you'll get a knack for picking up on the degrees of bias. Even scientific works have bias.

I don't dispute there is a problem - I just don't think it's a societal problem as some people like to make it out to be. If the majority of our society exists without commiting or condoning this crime - how is this a problem at a societal level?

Dude... I'm 27...got selected for my masters in UK... but due to this creature.. I'm thinking I'm better off in US or Canada.

Look at the difference between 17 and 27. Think how much more experience life has given you. How much more time to think about the bigger issues. Think about your own opinions which have changed. There is no substitute for time.

Back
Top Bottom