What's new

Grooming Gangs

A country that looted former occupied nations to the brink.. Looted everything... Even marble n bricks.

A country that committed genocides and massacres.... Talking about fukin political correctness?

Specially when it's own ppl including parliament grooming rings are involved?

I trust you "mate".

Report is by the former head of prisons:
View attachment 442167

So your damn opinions are based on looks?

Well they are the ugliest mother fokers I've ever seen... And the faking haircuts are as Brit as shyt.

Dude... I'm 27...got selected for my masters in UK... but due to this creature.. I'm thinking I'm better off in US or Canada.

222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said.

The discovery is done by thinktank and they’re British Pakistanis themselves. No one wants it to be a trend but the facts are as clear a sore thumb.

The specific report you’ve given are statistics taken from 2010 alone. The overall trend which covers the period of 2005-2015 is alarmingly different.

Instead of insulting and going all emotional shut up and digest what I’m trying to say here and guess what? They’re NOT Pakistanis. That is also a Fact. Just because they’re fobbed hair states otherwise doesn’t mean they are. It just means they’ve indulged in poor societies and belong to them.

By all means go to a different Country.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html?amp

OK fair enough - but you can see how that paragraph is different to the half a sentence you stated earlier.

I consider Quilliam biased. I don't think they are outrageously biased, but I do think an organisation who's base is to "fix a problem" will stand to benefit from reporting that the problem is still present, or the problem is larger than thought. Of course In saying so - i have my own biases. You are smart enough to figure out where there is scope for bias and over time you'll get a knack for picking up on the degrees of bias. Even scientific works have bias.

I don't dispute there is a problem - I just don't think it's a societal problem as some people like to make it out to be. If the majority of our society exists without commiting or condoning this crime - how is this a problem at a societal level?

Look at the difference between 17 and 27. Think how much more experience life has given you. How much more time to think about the bigger issues. Think about your own opinions which have changed. There is no substitute for time.
She's in her 20's ...

I observe people... And from what I've gathered... She has some sort of attention deficit disorder..

W have plenty of women on this forum... From various nationalities.... None of them and exhibit these issues... Except her..

Trust me I'm good at it.. Part of my job.

@Divergent - I'll try and find some stats for you but I read an article earlier on this year i think about this issue.

The figures around grooming gangs are alarming, but you have to look at the definition of what they are representing. "Grooming gangs" is used to refer to 1 specific method of peadophillia.

Localised grooming is a form of sexual exploitation – previously referred to as ‘on street grooming’ in the media - where children have been groomed and sexually exploited by an offender, having initially met in a location outside their home. This location is usually in public, such as a park, cinema, on the street or at a friend’s house. Offenders often act together, establishing a relationship with a child or children before sexually exploiting them. Some victims of ‘street grooming’ may believe that the offender is in fact an older ‘boyfriend’; these victims introduce their peers to the offender group who might then go on to be sexually exploited as well. Abuse may occur at a number of locations within a region and on several occasions. ‘Localised grooming’ was the term used by CEOP in the intelligence requests issued to police forces and other service agencies in order to define the data we wished to receive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming#Localised_grooming

Let me give you an idea of where this stands in the scale of things;

The NSPCC states that 54,000 sexual offences were commited against children in 2015/16. That's in one year.

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing...d-sexual-abuse/sexual-abuse-facts-statistics/

Yet Quilliams report is focused on 222 incidents over a period of 15 years.

In a new study, Quilliam says its researchers discovered differences in the way paedophiles from different backgrounds operated.

It said white offenders often acted alone, while child abusers from Asian backgrounds were more likely to work in so-called grooming gangs.

The organisation, which usually focuses on counter-extremism, said it found 222 of 264, or 84 per cent, of people convicted of specific grooming-gang crimes in the UK since 2005 were Asian.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...se-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

Now think about those figures;

222 incidents of a single type of sexual offence against children over 15 years, in a country where 50,000 sexual offences against children are reported a year.

PERSPECTIVE is imperative.

What I mean by concealment is sometimes some people especially in Asian communities don’t openly come Forward to report crimes because they’re too ashamed or afraid of giving family a ‘bad name’. This should highly be discouraged. Though most of the family members weren’t aware of the sexual activities, some did discover high numbers of drugs and alcohol stored - this is something that should have raised question and the fact that the men would disappear over a lengthy amount of time.

Ur issue is u never like to put an ounce of research into topics u like to jump into. news reports clearly state that these gang members threaten the victims over consequences of reporting to police, many victims and their families dont come forward due to fear of being bullied , at the same time there ar emany who do report but police does not take action .
Now when these gangs if there are really such gangs are encouraged by police , and think themselves above law, when these people can drive upto a victims hpuse and harass and threaten the family or sit a vigil outside their houses for some hours, would they show kindness to their own family members for reporting them?
Plus other community members aware of situation similarly fear for their own safety and dont report.

How about u research stuff instead of spending ur whole day here psoting crap to seek attention.

Also initially u started accusing entire pakistani and specifically mirpuri community of grooming gamg crime. Then without statistics u came down to claiming that majority of these gangs are run by asians and namely pakistanis through out the uk , then u quote an obscure unknown private think tanks figure of 84 pc from The sun, then next step u switch argument and started blaming entire pakistani community and family members of gang members and then as by inference, from there entire pakistani community for not reporting without putting in a bit of research.

What anonymous ‘shyt’ Have I accepted? These statistics are from the Quilibrium report. It’s not a case of dismissing thw fact that other ethnicities don’t carry out this dispicable act. It’s a case of being one of the biggest ones in recent times. Look at those uncle jis - do they look like UK born bred to you? No. We’ve heard them talk and they’re immigrants as per their PASSPORTS.

They don’t dump our opinions. We work well together actually.

What is quibliruium ? Is it a government sanctioned research body ? Is the reserach n findings government funded and published?

Lastly for other guys with brains this is an old pie chart dating back to 2010-2011

_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif

She has some sort of attention deficit disorder..
and a terrible kind of at that. But thats still fine as long as u put in some research to back ur arguments even if all u are doing is just for attention seeking.

She's in her 20's ...

I observe people... And from what I've gathered... She has some sort of attention deficit disorder..

W have plenty of women on this forum... From various nationalities.... None of them and exhibit these issues... Except her..

Trust me I'm good at it.. Part of my job.

Observing me is part of your job now? Lucky you.

222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said.

The discovery is done by thinktank and they’re British Pakistanis themselves. No one wants it to be a trend but the facts are as clear a sore thumb.

The specific report you’ve given are statistics taken from 2010 alone. The overall trend which covers the period of 2005-2015 is alarmingly different.

It's actually from 2012.

One has to be some sort of an idiot to live in 2000s...and denying facts from 2010.

And opening a threat in almost 2018.... Coz of mental disorders...

Instead of insulting and going all emotional shut up and digest what I’m trying to say here and guess what? They’re NOT Pakistanis. That is also a Fact. Just because they’re fobbed hair states otherwise doesn’t mean they are. It just means they’ve indulged in poor societies and belong to them
Shut your bloody trap... We in Pak don't give an actual fuk is a at you do.. Okay..

And those fukin perverts aren't our fukin probem... Coz they are a product of your community and country... So don't blame our country... If you suck at it... and are perhaps the most pathetic community in England...

A private foundation report from 2005 BS head of British prison system?

So instead of crying about it on Pak defence forum... Raise the issue in your community.. Alright...

Most people here aren't interest.. Nor do they have got anything to do with you,your likes or your community..

And as for me... Sure.. I'll spend my 50k pounds somewhere else..... Instead of going to a land of house niggaz.

Last edited:
Ur issue is u never like to put an ounce of research into topics u like to jump into. news reports clearly state that these gang members threaten the victims over consequences of reporting to police, many victims and their families dont come forward due to fear of being bullied , at the same time there ar emany who do report but police does not take action .
Now when these gangs if there are really such gangs are encouraged by police , and think themselves above law, when these people can drive upto a victims hpuse and harass and threaten the family or sit a vigil outside their houses for some hours, would they show kindness to their own family members for reporting them?
Plus other community members aware of situation similarly fear for their own safety and dont report.

How about u research stuff instead of spending ur whole day here psoting crap to seek attention.

Also initially u started accusing entire pakistani and specifically mirpuri community of grooming gamg crime. Then without statistics u came down to claiming that majority of these gangs are run by asians and namely pakistanis through out the uk , then u quote an obscure unknown private think tanks figure of 84 pc from The sun, then next step u switch argument and started blaming entire pakistani community and family members of gang members and then as by inference, from there entire pakistani community for not reporting without putting in a bit of research.

What is quibliruium ? Is it a government sanctioned research body ? Is the reserach n findings government funded and published?

Lastly for other guys with brains this is an old pie chart dating back to 2010-2011

_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif

and a terrible kind of at that. But thats still fine as long as u put in some research to back ur arguments even if all u are doing is just for attention seeking.

Bro please. Shut up. You guys are just wounded because it specifies ‘Pakistani’. Are white girls less chaste? Less sacred? Easy? Stop letting patriotism cloud your minds and trust me I don’t require any attention from some shitty people on here and in the cyber world. Trust me lol

It's actually from 2012.

One has to be some sort of an idiot to live in 2000s...and denying facts from 2010.

And opening a threat in almost 2018.... Coz of mental disorders...

Shut your bloody trap... We in Pak don't give an actual fuk is a at you do.. Okay..

And those fukin perverts aren't our fukin probem... Coz they are a product of your community and country... So don't blame our country... If you suck at it... And ate perhaps the most pathetic community in England... Yeah you...

A private foundation report from 2005 BS head of British prison system?

So instead of crying about it on Pak defence forum... Raise the issue in your community.. Alright...

Most people here aren't interest.. Nor do they have got anything to do with you,your likes or your community..

And as for me... Sure.. I'll spend my 50k pounds somewhere else..... Instead of going to a land of house niggaz.

Don’t tell me to shut up. There’s a reason why this is specifically raised in the section ‘Europe and Russia’ NOT in ‘Pakistani affairs’ or ‘Pakistani social issues’ section. Moron.

Don’t tell me to shut up. There’s a reason why this is specifically raised in the section ‘Europe and Russia’ NOT in ‘Pakistani affairs’ or ‘Pakistani social issues’ section. Moron.
Retard... Did forget you are moaning about Pakistanis? On a Pakistani forum?

Last edited:
As for shut up.. I sure will.. I damn sure will.... I don't take shyt from nobody... .
And I pay double the interest.

Bro please. Shut up. You guys are just wounded because it specifies ‘Pakistani’. Are white girls less chaste? Less sacred? Easy? Stop letting patriotism cloud your minds and trust me I don’t require any attention from some shitty people on here and in the cyber world. Trust me lol
Behan there is no patriotism involved here. Did u read my last post ? Do u have nay points to address the points i have raised tehre or questions i asked there?

Retard... Did you fukin forget you are moaning about Pakistanis? On a Pakistani forum?

So you admit that they’re Pakistanis? People are talking about middleeast, Bollywood songs ON a Pakistani Forum but I can’t talk about an issue which in its correct section? Gtfo here please.

So you admit that they’re Pakistanis? People are talking about middleeast, Bollywood songs ON a Pakistani Forum but I can’t talk about an issue which in its correct section? Gtfo here please.
Noone denied any pakistanis involvement where there is a proven one. Maybe u need to drink a glass of water and go back and read the thread from ur first post onwards where u threw a random figure of 84 pc claiming all those grooming gangs are made up of paksitanis upto 84 pc then u kept harping on the entire problem of grooming gangs is mainly due to pakistanis and then without researching u kept blamimg this community that community .
If u cant hold on to ur arguments then dont jump into debates

Back
Top Bottom