What's new

Gunmen shoot dead ‘fearless’ Afghan woman ex-lawmaker

There are a lot of batshit crazy stuff happening in all Muslim countries, from honor kills to lynching and more.
But more importantly, Afghanistan is an "Islamic Emirate" while Pakistan is an "Islamic Republic"
They are the end state of a theocratic ideology.

And North Korea is a democracy. What exactly is Islamic about Afghanistan or Pakistan?

Please don't weaponise the murder of an innocent women ruled by tribal facist extremists to push your own political agenda.

That's sick. May she rest in peace.
إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون
Weren't you one of the incels who was getting his jollies on harassing a women on twitter?
Very Muslim of you btw, harassing a women, remember when the prophet said "if you disagree with a woman, go full incel on her"

Wouldn't disagree but i wouldn't say our current leaders are actually representative of us - most people openly denounce them.

Meanwhile girls are banned from education, locked in homes in burqas, homosexual molestation and wife beating is incredibly common, etc, over in A-ganistan.

When is the last time you’v been to Pakistan?

Weren't you one of the incels who was getting his jollies on harassing a women on twitter?
Very Muslim of you btw, harassing a women, remember when the prophet said "if you disagree with a woman, go full incel on her"
Please stop with this foolery, if you say Pajeet anti-Pakistani things, whether a man or a woman of course there'll be people to oppose you.

Stop this white knight simping.

There are a lot of batshit crazy stuff happening in all Muslim countries, from honor kills to lynching and more.
But more importantly, Afghanistan is an "Islamic Emirate" while Pakistan is an "Islamic Republic"
They are the end state of a theocratic ideology.

Any Muslim worthy of the name would understand the need to implement the values of our faith in everyday life and society

This is not that implementation, this is afghans being afghans, if it happens anywhere else then it's more likely backwards people doing backwards things

Being born and raised in the west at a time when batshit crazy things are starting to happen, the family is breaking down, divorce rates are sky rocketing and deviancy is a everyday occurrence being promoted then the realization that we as Muslims now more then ever need to stand up for Islamic basics and values at all costs before it's too late.

Please stop with this foolery, if you say Pajeet anti-Pakistani things, whether a man or a woman of course there'll be people to oppose you.

Stop this white knight simping.

Right, you are just following the Quran and Sunnah.
Funny though, my version of Islam and Sunnah, the one I was taught as a kid, always told me to not act like an incel. You must be following a different version of Islam.
On a side note, if you ever do get power and force Pakistan to become a caliphate, which version of Islam would you force onto people?

What is more worrying,is that there actually people here who want a mullah regime in Pakistan (although they don't say it openly)and praise the Taliban in various posts. Some of them say they only care about how American imperialism was defeated or how the West lost,but they actually praise the Taliban and say stuff like "they're not bad people,they are just very conservative" or "their country,their rules". I wonder,if most of them are just idiots who say all that while enjoying a free and nice life in Pakistan or another country,usually a much more developed one...how many then could actually evolve into pontential TTP goons? Such ideologies should be banned from society.

And North Korea is a democracy. What exactly is Islamic about Afghanistan or Pakistan?
He has said it before but he literally wants to turn Pakistan into everything American - from culture, language, lifestyle to politics. Dude thinks by living like a white liberal he's going to see rapid development rates. It's a shame he wants to erase and ruin the very things that make countries unique with their individual identity, instead of tackling specific issues.

It's utterly stupid and unrealistic but I don't blame him as those sitting overseas have very inaccurate notions of Pakistan.

Everything he suggests is undemocratic by nature and denies the very nature of the people of Pakistan, and the foundation of it's existence

His suggestions are nothing less than a display of his inferiority complex or pure naivety.

This is not that implementation, this is afghans being afghans, if it happens anywhere else then it's more likely backwards people doing backwards things
Yeah Afghans being Afghans,but Deobandi ideology makes them even worse. It's like adding whiskey on the fire.

He has said it before but he literally wants to turn Pakistan into everything American - from culture, language, lifestyle to politics. Dude thinks by living like a white liberal he's going to see rapid development rates. It's a shame he wants to erase and ruin the very things that make countries unique with their individual identity, instead of tackling specific issues.

It's utterly stupid and unrealistic but I don't blame him as those sitting overseas have very inaccurate notions of Pakistan.

Everything he suggests is undemocratic by nature and denies the very nature of the people of Pakistan, and the foundation of it's existence

His suggestions are nothing less than a display of his inferiority complex or pure naivety.

Rusty original maal is a cool dude. Rusty 2 sounds like he found himself a white girl... :lol:

Right, you are just following the Quran and Sunnah.
Funny though, my version of Islam and Sunnah, the one I was taught as a kid, always told me to not act like an incel. You must be following a different version of Islam.
On a side note, if you ever do get power and force Pakistan to become a caliphate, which version of Islam would you force onto people?
Stop this larping about Quran and Sunnah.

You worship white culture and liberalism, and constantly degrade Islam, at least be a man and say your opinion straight up instead of twisting what you think.

And I've already made my views clear on what Pakistan's very foundation indicates it to be - it is a semi-secular Muslim state.

Any Muslim worthy of the name would understand the need to implement the values of our faith in everyday life and society

Being born and raised in the west at a time when batshit crazy things are starting to happen, the family is breaking down, divorce rates are sky rocketing and deviancy is a everyday occurrence being promoted then the realization that we as Muslims now more then ever need to stand up for Islamic basics and values at all costs before it's too late.

By your standards I would say there is not a single Muslim out there.
Every single one of us fail at our values.
Some more than others.

Everything you mentioned in that last paragraph happens in Pakistan too, only difference is that we hypocritically pretend it doesn't.

Rusty original maal is a cool dude. Rusty 2 sounds like he found himself a white girl... :lol:
Heh, I just grew up :)

Yeah Afghans being Afghans,but Deobandi ideology makes them even worse. It's like adding whiskey on the fire.

It's the last stand of humanity against a deviancy being purposefully spread across the world, Islam is the last bastion

The tribalism of the afghans is something different, it's mixed with a ethnocentric jahilat which basically means ignorance, a constant state of conflict for decades and a backwardness that is unique to them and dare I say our region

Ah yes lying, must be in your version of Islam so it's halal I guess.

Back
Top Bottom