What's new

Gurkhas in the Indian Army - images and information

truly very nice pics man..but why do most of them look like chinese inidan don't look like this

India is a very diverse nation. You will find people in north different than south and eastern people different that western indian people.

Gentleman, what is a typical indian look? India is an amalgamation of varied races. Indian army welcomes everyone.

Kindly refer to the varied regimental structure of the Indian army . You will find only one typical look. i.e they look Lethal and prepared to die in the battlefield.

Woo ho India tech good one. You are right i heard storied that hearing Gurkha's war cry, enemies pee in their pants.. LOL.. Jai maha kali :enjoy:

I've had the pleasure of meeting some of these fine men who have fought for the British army.

If anyone is doubt of there abilities a full company of Gurkhas is used to train potential British army officers acting as the enemy for all exercises.

During the 1982 Falklands War, Argentine troops were attacked by British forces from one side and Gurkhas from other side..... when the rumors of the Gurkhas slitting the throats of Argentine soldiers in single strokes and of Gurkhas jumping into enemy foxholes with live grenades seriously shattered their morale...they ran away from the gorkhas and surrendered to the the british !!

why does the soldiers in the pictures look like they are from Indonesia and Phillipines, are you sure they are from India

no, I'm pretty sure I have a clear idea of what Indians look like....

How do you know? Did you look in the mirror? :taz: LOL and you stay in the US? WoW!
They all look just like the Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalis, SriLankans, and some like the Chinese!
Take a hike with that kinda attitude mate.

How do you know? Did you look in the mirror? :taz: LOL and you stay in the US? WoW!
They all look just like the Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalis, SriLankans, and some like the Chinese!
Take a hike with that kinda attitude mate.

I don't need to look at the mirror, I just need to look at you

and yes, from the slums that I saw in India, these soldiers look nothing like the typical Indo-Aryan indians

now, how do you like my new attitude

if you don't like it, maybe next time you will find the word "civilize" and "polite" handy :)

Last edited:
I don't need to look at the mirror, I just need to look at you

and yes, from the slums that I saw in India, these soldiers look nothing like the typical Indo-Aryan indians

now, how do you like my new attitude

if you don't like it, maybe next time you will find the word "civilize" and "polite" handy :)

huh, here comes a Bush who is going to teach civilization to one of the oldest civilizations. You were hunting in jungles with stones when we were eating cooked food. Go back to after a few centuries back and you were nothing but dumbass and nomads.

you are not welcome here to the discussion of Gorkhas. They are far superior human being than you so called civilized people.

Guys please dont feed this remarks. just ignore him. We all know who we are and people knows that we are and freaks out like this guy.

Pointing at slums wont help mate. coz some days those slums will be gone from india and there will be more created somewhere else. You very well understand what I mean.

get back to your work and dont ever say anything stupid like u did abt the gorkhas. u suck.

huh, here comes a Bush who is going to teach civilization to one of the oldest civilizations. You were hunting in jungles with stones when we were eating cooked food. Go back to after a few centuries back and you were nothing but dumbass and nomads.

you are not welcome here to the discussion of Gorkhas. They are far superior human being than you so called civilized people.

Guys please dont feed this remarks. just ignore him. We all know who we are and people knows that we are and freaks out like this guy.

Pointing at slums wont help mate. coz some days those slums will be gone from india and there will be more created somewhere else. You very well understand what I mean.

get back to your work and dont ever say anything stupid like u did abt the gorkhas. u suck.

And yet it is one of the most ancient civilization who has fallen under a country not even one tenth of its size for over one hundred years, and still one of the most ancient civilization that develop the notorious caste system, and it is one of the most ancient civilization again that has one third of its population not knowing how to read and the rest that live in poverty,

and you choose this one most ancient civilization to evidence my savageness and ignorance, bravo!!

but one thing I don't understand is that how is one simple, harmless question

"why does the soldiers in the pictures look like they are from Indonesia and Phillipines, are you sure they are from India"

arouse such anger

and how do you smoothly substitute your whole race to my comment and advice

"if you don't like it, maybe next time you will find the word "civilize" and "polite" handy"

that was specifically dedicated to Mr. gubbi

Mr. gubbi was searching for animosity and hostility, therefore I granted his wish

and you, my friend, had just proven what you have denied, your hidden barbaric nature despite you are a member of one the most ancient civilization

all I have to say is Bravo!!! :usflag:

Back
Top Bottom