What's new

H6K for Pakistan Strategic Forces

RCS is too big and will easily be targeted by airdefense assets. Such planes are good for softening the battles field after air defense assets have been neutralized. For a country like Pakistan which purely under defense offense doctrine such an assets is useless. Better invest all that money in extending range of cruise missiles and produce them en masse to level any strategic assets of enemy making them think twice.

A B-52 can carry 20 AGM-86 Nucleur capable cruise missile with range 2000+ kms. Imagine the destruction 3-4 B-52s can bring on countries like China and Russia.

Same goes for H-6K but on smaller scale.

Wouldn't the same apply to US B-52?
Yes, but B-52 has to fly intercontinental range to attack it enemy (Russia/China) does we need H-6K for Strike, i don't thinks so, our enemy is in our next door, we need fighter bombers not strategic or regional Bombers like H-6K

A B-52 can carry 20 AGM-86 Nucleur capable cruise missile with range 2000+ kms. Imagine the destruction 3-4 B-52s can bring on countries like China and Russia.

Same goes for H-6K but on smaller scale.
But bro our enemy is in our next door , we don't want 3000-4000 miles range Regional bombers, And B-52 has to go intercontinental to attack its enemy (Russia/China) we needs Fighter bombers like F-15/Su-34/J-16/JH-7A

Yes, but B-52 has to fly intercontinental range to attack it enemy (Russia/China) does we need H-6K for Strike, i don't thinks so, our enemy is in our next door, we need fighter bombers not strategic or regional Bombers like H-6K

But bro our enemy is in our next door , we don't want 3000-4000 miles range Regional bombers, And B-52 has to go intercontinental to attack its enemy (Russia/China) we needs Fighter bombers like F-15/Su-34/J-16/JH-7A
Yes I know, I was just refuting that bombers are useless unless you have complete air superiority.

I have a question: Some people here have said H6K has large radar signature and can be shot down easily.

Wouldn't the same apply to B-52? I mean its a huge plan, its not stealth, so what stops the enemy from shooting it down? either with a SAM or perhaps a fighter jet going up to it.

Maybe I am too simplistic but can't get my head around it, especially when the Americans are still upgrading it to continue using it.

I have a question: Some people here have said H6K has large radar signature and can be shot down easily.

Wouldn't the same apply to B-52? I mean its a huge plan, its not stealth, so what stops the enemy from shooting it down? either with a SAM or perhaps a fighter jet going up to it.

Maybe I am too simplistic but can't get my head around it, especially when the Americans are still upgrading it to continue using it.
b52 will not be used against Russia, it would be stealth bomber..h-6 has no utility against India except in can perhaps provide long-range cruise missile vehicle

Take a simple example: In peacetime, when H-6K flies round India, how would India's government and India's people feel?

H-6N
53ed1838ly1gdwowms27zj21z518hu0y.jpg

h-6 has no utility against India
Well in case of Naval Blockade, H6s can be used to hit volleys of Anti Ship Missiles at every ship of IN involved in Blockade against IN

Take a simple example: In peacetime, when H-6K flies round India, how would India's government and India's people feel?

H-6N
View attachment 624490
How many Anti ship Missiles it can carry??

Folks, lets be honest to ourselves. Pakistan need deep strike heavy load strike group that can carry 12 tons of ammunition and can strike enemy naval assets and southern tips with maximum punch or their concentrated forces ... H6K can do that job for Navy and for strategic deployment. With 3000 miles extended radius with refueling probe carrying 12 tons of weapons cruise missiles and anti ship weapons this beast can destroy enemy from far away.

its a mere discussion, wants to see how this beast can be deployed by Pakistan?

http://www.military-today.com/aircraft/h6k.htm
Not again... This topic was discussed to death by almost every recognizable name on this forum....

If we had a naval base in Oman/Yemen/Somalia, Having H-6Ks stationed there would have freaked out whole of IN from Indian ocean till hormouz strait...

@Mangus Ortus Novem @aliyusuf

I give the same analogy for AWACS systems too..

Its a great platform to go in international waters and do seawater ground mappings around India. great reconnaissance. and then deploy is for long range massive tonnage thrown in surprise attack. one sortie during the opening day of war with standoff weapons can take out all the strategic assets before the forces move in. it sure will tilt balance in pakistans favor during the opening day of war.

Pakistan needs to become an offensive team.

Price cannot be more than 30M per plane with 25,000 lbs of ammo is a great conventional force. 2 Squardons with 1B$ can tilt the war for Pakistan... Delivering 1Million tons of TNT in one sortie... wow, game changes in battle field.

Well in case of Naval Blockade, H6s can be used to hit volleys of Anti Ship Missiles at every ship of IN involved in Blockade against IN

How many Anti ship Missiles it can carry??

10 Anti ship weapons.

H-6N
View attachment 624490

What a beauty, in Anti ship role with PN this plane will wreck havoc in IN ranks.. Baraq system can think about volley of 8 to 10s antiship coming its way and thinking WTF.

RCS is too big and will easily be targeted by airdefense assets. Such planes are good for softening the battles field after air defense assets have been neutralized. For a country like Pakistan which purely under defense offense doctrine such an assets is useless. Better invest all that money in extending range of cruise missiles and produce them en masse to level any strategic assets of enemy making them think twice.

When equipped with ALCM having range between 2500km to 3000km, then RCS will not matter much as launch aircraft could be out of range of even enemy search radar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom