What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
tejas mk2 gonna be ready till the production for tejas mk1 ends , and itz goona be ALOT better than tejas mk1

Wrong. MkII will be different only insofar that it will have an AESA radar and a more powerful engine.

Wrong. MkII will be different only insofar that it will have an AESA radar and a more powerful engine.

See you have almost pointed out the most significant changes. what else you will need?

Originally Posted by flanker143
tejas mk2 gonna be ready till the production for tejas mk1 ends , and itz goona be ALOT better than tejas mk1
Wrong. MkII will be different only insofar that it will have an AESA radar and a more powerful engine

welll dat makes it more advanced and powerful !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

with these things it will be more powerful than ur f16 52 and fc20
what else u need ?????:yahoo:

i dont know why lca is cmpared to jf , jf is nowhere near lca as lca is far more better than jf even in current form !!! i say so bcoz
1- its lighter and even in its present state carries a more powerful engine
2- 2032 hybrid has 160km+ range whereas kj10 has only 105km
3- lca carries a 4t+ payload whereas jf carries 3.6t payload
4- jf has only chinese avionics which both nations(pak an china) r tryin to replace !!!!!!!!!!!!

and the most important --- china is not inducting jf in its af , the sole developer of jf (although they say it is a joint venture but pak fan-boys has failed to figure out what they just did in it !!!!!!) is not inducting the jet !!!

i dont know why lca is cmpared to jf , jf is nowhere near lca as lca is far more better than jf even in current form !!! i say so bcoz
1- its lighter and even in its present state carries a more powerful engine
2- 2032 hybrid has 160km+ range whereas kj10 has only 105km
3- lca carries a 4t+ payload whereas jf carries 3.6t payload
4- jf has only chinese avionics which both nations(pak an china) r tryin to replace !!!!!!!!!!!!

:O...lol at your post

frm wher you get that KLJ-10 range 105km when it is a long range radar and is used in j-10 too.
its lighter yes bt we are making jf-17 lighter even before you induct your dream
LCa carries 4ton and jf-17 3.8ton.even without the use of 45% composite material and 1kn les power engine
imagine jf-17 with 45% omposite material usage and upto 100Kn engine.i think it will reach 2.2mach speed and 6 ton payload very easily..
didnt you heard about the recent news pak to develop indegenous avionics for jf-17 currently 4 and complete avionics suite within few years.

still your LCA dnt hav complete avionics indegenous.i mean the radar

frm wher you get that KLJ-10 range 105km when it is a long range radar and is used in j-10 too.
its lighter yes bt we are making jf-17 lighter even before you induct your dream
LCa carries 4ton and jf-17 3.8ton.even without the use of 45% composite material and 1kn les power engine
imagine jf-17 with 45% omposite material usage and upto 100Kn engine.i think it will reach 2.2mach speed and 6 ton payload very easily..
didnt you heard about the recent news pak to develop indegenous avionics for jf-17 currently 4 and complete avionics suite within few years.

dream on with ur jf no one can stop u frm doi dat!!!!!!
latest lca lsp flew with complete avionics package and radar ie with 2032 hubrid with 160km+ range and before lca mk1 production will end lca mk2 with aesa and a more powerful engine will be devloped and after dat lca mk2 production will follow !!!!
and also jf uses a lighterversion of klj 10 and dat means much reduced performance !!!!!!!!!!
and lca has 4tn+ capability

At least that is known so far, I wouldn't be surprised if more weapon stations, IRST would be added too.

dream on with ur jf no one can stop u frm doi dat!!!!!!
latest lca lsp flew with complete avionics package and radar ie with 2032 hubrid with 160km+ range and before lca mk1 production will end lca mk2 with aesa and a more powerful engine will be devloped and after dat lca mk2 production will follow !!!!
and also jf uses a lighterversion of klj 10 and dat means much reduced performance !!!!!!!!!!
and lca has 4tn+ capability

and jf-17 with full avionics flew in 2006.the last prototype..
and you still hav a long way to go..first after the IOC you will start the full scale production of LCA it will be start in 2012-13
then you wil manufacture 40 LCa means 2014
we already hav 22 jf-17 and more 10-15 are to be added this year and will also get jf-17 frm china.means by mid 2011 we will hav 50 jf-17 and jf-17 block II will be ready because it is almost even ready nw..IRST,engine ready only testing remaining and 1 year is enough for testing
the only option remaining is AESA radar which we will choose between Chineese NRIET underdevelopment or italian.
the jf-17 II in performance will be comparable to Gripen NG if nt better

JF-17 Arrived in Pakistan - MILAVIA Military Aviation News

According to Air Chief Marshal Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed, nine JF-17s will be delivered to Pakistan this year: eight series produced aircraft and one prototype. All aircraft are batch one aircraft with Chinese avionics, including the Chinese Nanjing KLJ-7 radar.

The KLJ-7 uses a mechanically-steered slotted array antenna and bears similarities with the various Russian radars imported in the 1990s. Russian radar design houses Phazotron and NIIP had worked closely in the past with the Chinese radar design bureaus and provided technical assistance as well as operational models of Russian-made radar sets that were used as benchmarks in the process of these Chinese firms developing their own design. Up to 20 units of the Phazotron Zhemchoug ('Pearl) radar were imported in the mid-1990s for evaluation along with 2 units of Phazotron (NIIR) RP-35, which is the upgraded version of the Zhemchoug.

The KLJ-7 has multiple modes, both beyond-visual-range (BVR) and close-in air-to-air modes, ground surveillance modes and a robust anti-jamming capability. The radar can reportedly manage up to 40 targets, monitor up to 10 of them in track-while-scan (TWS) mode and simultaneously fire on two BVR targets. The detection range for targets with a radar cross-section of 5 square meters is stated to be ≥105 km (≥85 km in look-down mode). Surface sea targets can be detected at up to 135 km. Most modern Chinese air-launched weapons, such as the short-range PL-9C and the beyond-visual-range PL-12 (SD-10) air-to-air missiles are supported by the KLJ-7. It has been reported that KLJ-7 also has modes to support a range of NATO weaponry, including the Raytheon AIM-9 Sidewinder short-range and AIM-7 Sparrow medium-range air-to-air missiles.

If you want to imagine why don't you compare the future JF-17 with Future LCK MkII .
- I can quote AESA radar , super cruise , trust vectoring and all such nonsense.

But it's no point in comparison unless proven on the ground.

So keep you imagination in check

Pakistan to produce indigenously developed avionics systems : Defense news

India has already develop avionics suit's

I wish Pakistan the best luck in her efforts but , like you this is a recent development.

Indian radar with Israel Process is better than Chinese radar imported
from China
Also Radar is not Avionics.

Also LCA avionics are all made in India.

in_lca3_001.jpg

498514415_DfZ2Y-M.jpg

At least that is known so far, I wouldn't be surprised if more weapon stations, IRST would be added too.

It will also have improved avionics , and refined Aerodynamic(partly dude naval version, and the reality of building the plane around a new engine) .

Some mock up's of the LCA had fuel rod( the one in the republic parade) , MKII may incorporate one of that as well.

Also keep in mind that if the EJ-2000 engine is chosen it would mean major redesign work, To accommodate the Ej-2000 trust vectoring , the fail fin will be removed so that all manoeuvring can be done via the TVC , and EJ-2000 also add's super cruise to the Tejas's .

But if the GE-414 is chooses , pretty standard upgraded as we expect.

the jf-17 II in performance will be comparable to Gripen NG if nt better

That is not true for one simple reason.

Tejas and Gripen have superior Manoeuvrability by design ,

The Tejas is single-engined multirole fighter which features a tailless, compound delta-wing planform and is designed with "relaxed static stability" for enhanced maneuverability.

In designing the aircraft, several layouts were studied. Saab ultimately selected a canard design with relaxed stability. The canard configuration gives a high onset of pitch rate and low drag, enabling the aircraft to be faster, have longer range and carry a larger payload.

Same design is used in Euro Fighter and F-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom