What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a frequent visitor to the Chinese military forum and frankly speaking, not much talk about India there. There are three types of members there, one is so called HKC (Pro-China fans), the other is so called BKC (Anything Chinese made is no good) but majority is the "Normal" members with a middle stands. Many times I have even seen members are making favorable comments on the Indians and urge the members to appreciate India's progress. Some members there are highly qualified people with working experience in the military industries. They always condemn the management of those industries as the reason of delaying China’s progress on major project such as the WS-10.

lot of deleted Post .. Look like I missed something....

@ LCA: please update if something going on TEJAS....

77LCA-Tejas has completed 1639 Test Flights successfully. 27-Apr-2011).

* (TD1-233,TD2-305,PV1-242,PV2-205,PV3-275,LSP1-67,LSP2-174,PV5-36,LSP3-42,LSP4-37,LSP5-23)

Can Anyone explain the bolded Part?

Its from the regular Archives In ADA website

Test data collected during LCA flight test programme is enormous and will reduce AMCA timeline. I think AMCA testing will be even faster. :tup:

Based on LCH Vs Dhruva timeline, I also thing that AMCA will be faster...

LCH is taking very less time than ALH took...

I just want that IAF keep trust on indian mind...

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Test data collected during LCA flight test programme is enormous and will reduce AMCA timeline. I think AMCA testing will be even faster. :tup:

Based on LCH Vs Dhruva timeline, I also thing that AMCA will be faster...

LCH is taking very less time than ALH took...

I just want that IAF keep trust on indian mind...

^^ YOU need to copy the IMAGE URL and then click on the icon INSERT IMAGES and paste it there... simple as that....

I did that but its not working it gives an x like icon once i submit my post after inserting image. dont know what the hell is wrong.

[video]http://www.ajklive.com/content/mirpur-pictures/73[/video]

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

see i did that but its appearing like a link instead of image.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Mangla%20View%20Resort%20Mirpur.jpg

The url is not equal to the image.. right click the image see the properties and enclose in IMG tag.. it will work

or reply with quote my post to see how it is done

Coze you are pasting web url not image it you want to insert image then make sure at end of the url it has extension .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp etc ...

can any body tell me how to add image to your post. quick response please

hi.
A simple solution for this.
1. Type-

2. Then type-
[url]http://(your[/url] image url with out these brackets)
3. Then type-

your image is posted
lca-tejas-9.jpg

Just quout my post you will see the process in reply box.

Special: A day in the life of a Tejas test pilot - Rediff.com News

The LSP-3 streaks into the sky. Singh's mission is to test a new smoke winder -- an under-wing pod that trails smoke. The device will help NFTC test the Tejas' reaction when it flies into a jet wake, a deadly 250-kmph blast of air emitted by a jet engine flying ahead.

Jet streams confuse fly-by-wire fighters like the Tejas, which are kept stable by on-board computers.

Swedish company Saab crashed one of its Gripen fighters during testing when it flew into one. But these NFTC pilots seem to believe that flying the Tejas into a jet stream is just another day at the office.

"Not this week, definitely. We will be doing aerobatics twice daily and, as an article of faith, we don't drink for 48 hours before flying." But then the professional mask slips just a fraction and there is a gleam in the Air Commodore's eyes.

"But don't go away with the impression that these guys are loners. Test pilot school parties are famous in the Air Force."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom