What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god it s delayed even after that (LSP 7)... i thought so..:cry:
anyway even if its late.. lets hope it will b successfull..
we can catch up with F414 thing which wii takesome time too..

i hope it ll happen withhin 2 months like live fist says

not even a sample for development purpose ....:undecided:

Before these engines were selected,we had tested them,so their dimensions are well known to ADA designers.
BTW,doesn't the Mark-2 variant's development start from 2014?i.e,when the 40 LCA's with GE F404's are handed over to the IAF?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

May be it can use WS-13 or WS-12

LOL...........Nice one:rofl:

Before these engines were selected,we had tested them,so their dimensions are well known to ADA designers.
BTW,doesn't the Mark-2 variant's development start from 2014?i.e,when the 40 LCA's with GE F404's are handed over to the IAF?

whats the HAL gonna do ? stop LCA production between 2014 & 18 ?
its bad ...man... even ARJUN made it clear mark 2 production starts right after mark 1
very poor planning i must say.. considering they r not going change lca very much.

knew the pilots would love this aircraft as its based on the air forces favorite fighter- mirage 2000

i think it's based on isreali levy ..
please don't ask for a source coz my source would be as good as your source ..

^^^You meant lavi right.Well these are speculations at best,The pilots find the jet wonderful to fly as the design team consulted with the test pilots and implemented their feedback into to the jet,thus this aircraft has user friendly ergonomics and interface.........leading to better man machine co-ordination.(IMO)

^^^You meant lavi right.Well these are speculations at best,The pilots find the jet wonderful to fly as the design team consulted with the test pilots and implemented their feedback into to the jet,thus this aircraft has user friendly ergonomics and interface.........leading to better man machine co-ordination.(IMO)

obiously i am speculationing as the best reply to a speculation...

i think the pilots meant the aircraft is great in handling..... cause the cockpit is just not up to scratch...

knew the pilots would love this aircraft as its based on the air forces favorite fighter- mirage 2000

It's not based on the Mirage, it just has a similar delta wing layout, but there are clear differences in the design, check the location of the air intakes, the wing, or the gears for example, or search in this thread.
Dassault was chosen for consultancy, because of it's vast experience with delta wing design fighters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom