What's new

Halal supermarket ordered to sell pork, alcohol or face closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The housing authority has taken legal action to bring an end to the lease which would normally run until 2019. The case will be heard in court in October.

French should respect their Indigenous muslim population,This is a real slap on the face of those who say "Pakistani society has demeaned Religious minorities"
While the truth is in Pakistan Christians and Hindus are living very well and they love Pakistan,I swear I've seen and felt that with my own eyes.

French should respect their Indigenous muslim population,This is a real slap on the face of those who say "Pakistani society has demeaned Religious minorities"
While the truth is in Pakistan Christians and Hindus are living very well and they love Pakistan,I swear I've seen and felt that with my own eyes.
Not even the same level bro lets not get into that discussion their society maybe slightly intolerant but i cant recall any shangla hill there so lets not go into that

So was PFLP. Why not check out George Habash?

Yeh. And stick it up your mouth. Might muzzle you.

And it's fine for a faggot like you to slander Islam you Ganga cretin.

Seriously. I might understand Europeans having a issue but these Ganga cretins with their noses slightly above the filth they live in using this issue to jack off is pissing me off.
SO THE Übermensch like you dont have any issue using a language developed and nurtured by ganga cretins !

language developed and nurtured by ganga cretins !
I don't speak Urdu. And even if I did, Urdu was standardized by the British. And it is product of various outside influences. And on the final balance sheet you have been influenced far more from the "Indus" than I from the "Ganga". That I am sure.

Glad to see secular France taking good measures to integrate the muslim community.Allowing such separatism will only alienate them from mainstream society and it's downright racist towards the majority.

Lol, United States should serve as an example as to how to establish a state and integrate citizens from different backgrounds in a peaceful and acceptable manner. Would you not agree?

And in the United States, this would never happen.

It is not about "secularism," it is about living together in a peaceful manner. If a private business doesn't serve pork or alcohol--what is government's job to force that business to do so? It is not like that business is discriminating against peoples.

Come on, be reasonable.

Not even the same level bro lets not get into that discussion their society maybe slightly intolerant but i cant recall any shangla hill there so lets not go into that
Bro I grew up very very close to minorities (Up north where I'm from Kailash we've visited their place countless times and seen how much native chitralis want them to live in peace ,Yeah apart from one two three bad stories,I'm not a Kailash but Chitrali) ,All I can say is that we even celebrated Christmas with our friends(I grew up in Mall road Near the GHQ and Saint pauls church.Trust me the experience I've had ever since I grew up is the reason why I love my country
What Can I say,Let truth stay where it has,No country is perfect the so called civilized west ,I know what that's about too trust me..Every day people pick up guns and shot themselves in the united states,And then they say there is a war going on in Pakistan..met so many Great Christian people who're my teachers to friends to Neighbours and family friends ,Met hindu's who're serving as grade 20 21 22 officers.
People think Pakistan is a hell hole for Minorities.
Seen enough to believe in my country.
http://www.mangobaaz.com/68-non-muslims-legends-of-pakistan-that-you-should-know/

Thanks
PS:Idk Shangla hill

Bro I grew up very very close to minorities (Up north where I'm from Kailash we've visited their place countless times and seen how much native chitralis want them to live in peace ,Yeah apart from one two three bad stories,I'm not a Kailash but Chitrali) ,All I can say is that we even celebrated Christmas with our friends(I grew up in Mall road Near the GHQ and Saint pauls church.Trust me the experience I've had ever since I grew up is the reason why I love my country
What Can I say,Let truth stay where it has,No country is perfect the so called civilized west ,I know what that's about too trust me..Every day people pick up guns and shot themselves in the united states,And then they say there is a war going on in Pakistan..met so many Great Christian people who're my teachers to friends to Neighbours and family friends ,Met hindu's who're serving as grade 20 21 22 officers.
http://www.mangobaaz.com/68-non-muslims-legends-of-pakistan-that-you-should-know/

Thanks
Well i live in Islamabad and i see shit on daily basis we definately wouldnot tolerate if others did it

Thanks
We woll talk about this tolic some other time in detail

This reminds me of a French restaurant in Islamabad, whose owner didn't allow locals to enter and after a huge outcry from Pakistani netizens it was eventually shut down, perhaps French are still feeling the burn from that :whistle:.

imagine stationary shop asked to sell alcohol or garments shops asked to sell burgers. i think i will support ISIS on this issue because i haven't heard them doing something like this until now.
churches in france should also act as mosques to serve whole community. then justice will be done.

Omg its like talking to a wall ... You know we need to start selling human meat maby some Polish Or Muslim meat brand because we are offending some cannibals...
Exactly my point.. Dog meat is just as offensive to a french person as pig meat is to a Jewish or Muslim person.

Exactly my point.. Dog meat is just as offensive to a french person as pig meat is to a Jewish or Muslim person.

Ok i get your point we need to restrict or ban renting room for Muslims that want to run a supermarket or general store like this we will save the pore guys/girls from the duty of selling pork and alcohol ... Yes thats a great idea ...

Becose Alcohol and Pork are common products in EU ...

Last edited:
imagine stationary shop asked to sell alcohol or garments shops asked to sell burgers. i think i will support ISIS on this issue because i haven't heard them doing something like this until now.
churches in france should also act as mosques to serve whole community. then justice will be done.

That is a bad comparision.
A good comparision is the US tire company which bought the local public transport in California,
and shut it down so people had to buy cars, and thus more tires.
I could see the state intervening and forcing them to reopen traffic.

When will the Muslim world allow non Muslims to visit Mekka?
No problems for Muslims to visit the S:t Peters Church.
Seems there is unjustice beeing done right now...

If people have an aversion to alcohol then why go to France of all places.

Many people have issues with Pork- But they still go to "China of all places" and regard Higher than mountain and deeper than Marina trench friendship in highest regards- Emotionally-

I don't speak Urdu. And even if I did, Urdu was standardized by the British. And it is product of various outside influences. And on the final balance sheet you have been influenced far more from the "Indus" than I from the "Ganga". That I am sure.

Like what surrendering in mass right from Porus to you know just recently- :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom