What's new

Halal supermarket ordered to sell pork, alcohol or face closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims are highly under estimating west's multiculturalism. Once they snap they will come at you hard. Look at Italy. Government already allowing citizens to patrol the streets of Italy to keep Muslims in check. And deportation are taking place in many countries. Sweden Denmark UK France has lots of no go zones where white people are been beaten if they enter the territory. In Germany women are been told not to dress in a way it could poison minds of immigrants. Well these are the government at present who enjoys huge vote base from Muslims. Nearly 90% Muslims voted for new government in France.

Well people are fed up and aware and preparing for war against Islam...

Are all Pakistan shops selling Pork and Kosher? This is a general store not only muslims are using it . The name is not Halal shop but "GOOD PRICE" ...

Look, if you start a business, who has any right to dictate what you can and cannot do unless you are doing business within the ambit of the law? And if the law states that this shop must sell pork and alcohol then all shops that sell pork and alcohol must sell halaal meat as well.

Look, if you start a business, who has any right to dictate what you can and cannot do unless you are doing business within the ambit of the law? And if the law states that this shop must sell pork and alcohol then all shops that sell pork and alcohol must sell halaal meat as well.

OMG goo few pages back and read i realy got enough pointing out every one of you guys that the shop is breaching the contract ... Yee yee say a guy from country where all shops sell Kosher and Pork...:omghaha:
Pork and Alcohol is common in EU ... To be honest i didnt see any Halal in my country.
And there is a move to ban Halal here :cheesy: And no there is no conection with the ban and muslims just Animal Rights guys...

Last edited:
OMG goo few pages back and read i realy got enough pointing out every one of you guys that the shop is breaching the contract ... Yee yee say a guy from country where all shops sell Kosher and Pork...:omghaha:
Pork and Alcohol is common in EU ... To be honest i didnt see any Halal in my country.
And there is a move to ban Halal here :cheesy: And no there is no conection with the ban and muslims just Animal Rights guys...

I posted a simple question, take this example, how can anyone force me to sell tablets if I want to sell mobile phones only? On can argue that a business can be forced NOT to sell something that is banned in the country by law but to force someone to do something is extreme infringement on rights.

And if your country wants to ban Halaal meat, on the pretext of animal rights, the country also has a responsibility to prove beyond doubt that the way your country condones slaughter is the more humane way compared to the Muslim way of slaughter.

Usually bouchechies do not sell pork in France, specialized butcher shops called charcuteries do. It's unfathomable why this boucherie is being forced to serve also as a charcuterie.

I posted a simple question, take this example, how can anyone force me to sell tablets if I want to sell mobile phones only? On can argue that a business can be forced NOT to sell something that is banned in the country by law but to force someone to do something is extreme infringement on rights.

A wall can understand more then you... A good question should muslims get the right to run General stores in EU if they make such problems ...

And if your country wants to ban Halaal meat, on the pretext of animal rights, the country also has a responsibility to prove beyond doubt that the way your country condones slaughter is the more humane way compared to the Muslim way of slaughter.

Bla bla writes a guy where all shops sell PORK and Kosher ...

Usually bouchechies do not sell pork in France, specialized butcher shops called charcuteries do. It's unfathomable why this boucherie is being forced to serve also as a charcuterie.

And nooo here is the shop its like normal supermarket ... that should have all

A wall can understand more then you... A good question should muslims get the right to run General stores in EU if they make such problems ...

Bla bla writes a guy where all shops sell PORK and Kosher ...

And nooo here is the shop its like normal supermarket ... that should have all

You did not have a single valid argument right? Figures.....

You sign a contract for a lease, who has the right to violate the terms of the contract?
It is not the law, it is the contract which specifies that it should be a general food.
The leaser deems a shop which does not sell pork and alcohol to be a violation of terms.
The issue will be settled in court.
Why comment, when you OBVIOUSLY have ignored the thread contents which already explained this.

If you sign a contract with Apple that say you will sell their iPads and mobile phones,
certainly You can be forced to sell the iPad, or you may lose the rights to sell phones.

You sign a contract for a lease, who has the right to violate the terms of the contract?
It is not the law, it is the contract which specifies that it should be a general food.
The leaser deems a shop which does not sell pork and alcohol to be a violation of terms.
The issue will be settled in court.
Why comment, when you OBVIOUSLY have ignored the thread contents which already explained this.

If you sign a contract with Apple that say you will sell their iPads and mobile phones,
certainly You can be forced to sell the iPad, or you may lose the rights to sell phones.

Can you share a translated copy of the contract? I mean you must have seen it to be able to post so blatantly. I want to see alcohol and port explicitly mentioned else the whole thing is discrimination and harassment.

You did not have a single valid argument right? Figures.....

So how would you react if the bigest Market near you stoped selling halal? And sold only Kosher Pork...

Can you share a translated copy of the contract? I mean you must have seen it to be able to post so blatantly. I want to see alcohol and port explicitly mentioned else the whole thing is discrimination and harassment.

Why would I care about You, which is hardly able to read.
The explanation is in the thread, go read it.

typical how Pakistani newspaper spin lies to paint muslims as victims. The opening line of the article explains it all

"One of the conditions on the lease by the local housing authority stipulated that Good Price discount mini-market must act as a “general food store.

So how would you react if the bigest Market near you stoped selling halal? And sold only Kosher Pork...

Kosher Pork? Is there such a thing? You want to argue but have fundamentals all wrong. Kosher is Halaal meat for Jews and it is perfectly acceptable for us Muslims. Jews do not eat pork either, just like us Muslims.

And those who eat meat should have no issues with Halaal meat as Halaal only means that the animal was sacrificed in the name of God and as per Islamic slaughter method. It does not mean anything else.

typical how Pakistani newspaper spin lies to paint muslims as victims. The opening line of the article explains it all

"One of the conditions on the lease by the local housing authority stipulated that Good Price discount mini-market must act as a “general food store.

Does "General Food Store" implies that the owner has to stock every thing considered "General" in the whole world????

I wonder if people are actually this dumb or just want to be dumb to victimize others.

Does "General Food Store" implies that the owner has to stock every thing considered "General" in the whole world????

I wonder if people are actually this dumb or just want to be dumb to victimize others.
being stupid does not amount to a response mate. General is opposite of specific. So when you start catering to a specific community, irrespective of what you stock, you cease to be general.

being stupid does not amount to a response mate. General is opposite of specific. So when you start catering to a specific community, irrespective of what you stock, you cease to be general.

General in the term of a store means that it stores general items as opposed to a specific type of item such as a meat shop that sells only meat or a barber shop where you only go for a hair cut.

But you already knew that, didn't you. So continue with the pointless rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom