What's new

HAQQANI NETWORK DISBANDED BY MILITARY

khanz4996

Reaction score
Hussain Haqqani has resigned after preliminary probe and will face inquiry in memo scandal.

Haqqani, the Pakistani ambassador to the United States, was questioned by the top civil and military leadership at the President House.

President Zardari, PM Gilani, COAS General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and ISI DG Gen Shujaa Pasha attended the grilling session that lasted for hours.

Sources said Haqqani was questioned about every aspect of the memo scandal. The questions asked were prepared by the military top brass at a high-level meeting yesterday, sources said.

Addressing the media after the questioning at the President House, Hussain Haqqani said that he has tendered his resignation as he doesn’t want to be a stumbling block to the continuation of democracy in the country.

Sources said that his resignation has been accepted. However, official account in this regard is yet to come.

The relevant companies would be contacted regarding Blackberry and computer record of Haqqani as part of inquiry against him, sources said

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Ambassador Haqqani 'removed', put in the dock...

I must confess, I've not being following this much, I thought he asked for asylum in the US? So it seems he did come back...well obviously from the article above.

however: what does the terror network have to do with the ambassador as the title indicates?

The memo makes him dangerous For Pakistan then Haqqani network in afghanistan for US.how is the title wrong?haqqani network in washington and newyork disbanded

The memo makes him dangerous For Pakistan then Haqqani network in afghanistan for US.how is the title wrong?haqqani network in washington and newyork disbanded

ahh I get it- the 6 degrees of seperation... so if a guy named Jawahiri makes a speech in Lahore ( local citizen)--- the fact he shares the same name w/ a terrorist , would give posters rights to post a title " Jawahiri found in lahore " ...:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom