What's new

Has General Bajwa Sidelined by Majority of Corps Commanders?

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If summary shall come after 11:59 PM on Nov 27 after the retirement of asim munir as Major Adil Raja has reported, means Bajwas is made inactive on gun point by majority of Corps commanders!

Only a compromised CoAS can protect Bajwas after he get his retitement (dishonoable discharge).

I cannot believe he will put forward the name of a professional three non controversial star.

The amount of baggage this hyena will leave for the new chief will be impossible to clean.

New chief also would have to discharge Nadeem anjum and his reports.

The damage has been done by the harami bajwa , pak is at the verge of default, 60% people are on the street, thieves are running the he country, Chokidar are looting the country with both hands , judges are now playing in the hands of establishment, no country is willing to aid us near future, Ab sary core commanders ma k Bh***day ma jain

If summary shall come after 11:59 PM on Nov 27 after the retirement of asim munir as Major Adil Raja has reported, means Bajwas is made inactive on gun point by majority of Corps commanders!

Only a compromised CoAS can protect Bajwas after he get his retitement (dishonoable discharge).

I cannot believe he will put forward the name of a professional three non controversial star.

The amount of baggage this hyena will leave for the new chief will be impossible to clean.

Every major action of Pakistani army chief in recent decades has been with the confidence of enough of top generals. That is the reason Pakistan has not had any military mutinies or plots in the lower/middle rungs.

Right now PMLN, and PDM war is all open against the establishment. Imagine, in the morning summary in PM house was breaking news, then all of sudden Khawaja Asif said, no summary under consideration nor PM received any summary ...

Wtf is going on, why is Showbaz silent rather than checking files of 3-star paitoos

or change of heart
or some sense knocked in
or beef with PDM
or what you said
if Bajwa wants a safe exit, he wants a settlement with chief, CJ ana PM. For that Asim is the best choice. So, why isn't he?

what makes you think other Commandos are not as corrupt as Bajwa? they are all corrupt they are traitors!! they supported bajwa looted Pakistan with him and laundered money!

Everyone inside army is on same page. Imran is also on same page. The only one not in synch is nawaz his dogs and conspiracy theorists like you.

you guys are so simple and optimistic.. my friends core commanders or that entire institution is equally corrupt...the sooner you realize that, the sooner you will start seeing better!!!!

The damage has been done by the harami bajwa , pak is at the verge of default, 60% people are on the street, thieves are running the he country, Chokidar are looting the country with both hands , judges are now playing in the hands of establishment, no country is willing to aid us near future, Ab sary core commanders ma k Bh***day ma jain

Koi fada nai, unki ma bi kali ha meno pause ki vaja sa.

Back
Top Bottom