What's new

Has General Bajwa Sidelined by Majority of Corps Commanders?

I know I will get into trouble for saying this but seriously by allowing Bajwa Basatr.d to leash massive human rights violations and killings on its own people, these Corps Commander Generals were complicit to actions of Bajwa !

If it was upto me, I would arrest these generals and would have tried them for crimes against humanity, and most probably would have executed them. Or at least I would have handed them over to International Court of Criminals in Hague for killings and murders of Pakistani Citizens.

Sadly noone In Pakistan is able to take these out of control Generals to task. Only person who can even consider challenging them is IK, unfortunately he lacks the ruthlessness required to do so effectively.

Aik banday na kuch arsa pehlay net pe aik baat likhi thi,

Us nay bola, Hum zulm ke khilaf kharay hona se dartay hain aur apnay maal-o-dolat kay kho janay ki fikar kartay hain, jab Dajjal ayega to uskay khilaf kese kharay hongay? Fauran uskay behkaway aur faraib mein ajayeingay. Lamha-e-fikariya hai yeh.

“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came out one day to the people, and a man came to him and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, when will the Hour be?’ He said: ‘The one who is asked about it does not know more than the one who is asking. But I will tell you of its portents. When the slave woman gives birth to her mistress, that is one of its portents. When the barefoot and naked become leaders of the people, that is one of its portents. When shepherds compete in constructing buildings, that is one of its portents. (The Hour) is one of five (things) which no one knows except Allah.’ Then the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) recited the words: “Verily, Allah, with Him (alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. (to the end of the Verse).”[31:34] - Sunan Ibn Majah 4044
Antichrist is a test, a massive one.
Allah is funny is some respects: for some reason He wants to expose all the Muslims, the hypocrites and truthful ones, so He shall unleash anti christ.
From all accounts it will be very harsh. As there shall be no produce, al muminun will survive by the dhikr of Allah, a rather great test of faith!!!
Only believers will do the Dhikr and pragmatics will go for tangible resources and might perish.

Sadly noone In Pakistan is able to take these out of control Generals to task. Only person who can even consider challenging them is IK, unfortunately he lacks the ruthlessness required to do so effectively.

Agreed. In one of my posts today I said IK would fail miserably because he does not have the capacity to project PHYSICAL FORCE aka ruthlessness because Physical force is the only language these Generals understand clearly. If IK had this capability, these Generals would fall in line with-in few a days.

It says this is a Daif hadith, in other words weak. I get the jist of what your saying however.

Disagree...

Ghazwatul-Hind Hadeeth Analysis:

The following narration about Ghazwatul-Hind is at authentic or at least Hasan, please look at the chain and respond with the issue.

أَخْبَرَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَسَدُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو بَكْرٍ الزُّبَيْدِيُّ، عَنْ أَخِيهِ، مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ عَنْ لُقْمَانَ بْنِ عَامِرٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الأَعْلَى بْنِ عَدِيٍّ الْبَهْرَانِيِّ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ عِصَابَتَانِ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَحْرَزَهُمَا اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ وَعِصَابَةٌ تَكُونُ مَعَ عِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلاَمُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
It was narrated that Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), said:"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him.'"

The same Hadeeth is narrated in multiple books, as follows:

وقد رواه النسائي في " سننه " ( 3175 ) ، وصححه الألباني في " صحيح النسائي " ، ورواه أحمد في " مسنده " ( 37 / 81 ) وحسَّنه المحققون .​

Ghazwatul-Hind Hadeeth Interpretation?

The only issue is the difference of opinion among Scholars as to has this happened or will it happen in the future?
  1. Group of Scholars says that it has happened in the past i.e. conquest by Muhammad Bin Qasim (RA)
  2. Group of Scholars says that because it is mentioned alongside Hazrat Isa (AS), it has not yet happened.
Allah Knows best.

Disagree...

Ghazwatul-Hind Hadeeth Analysis:

The following narration about Ghazwatul-Hind is at authentic or at least Hasan, please look at the chain and respond with the issue.

أَخْبَرَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَسَدُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو بَكْرٍ الزُّبَيْدِيُّ، عَنْ أَخِيهِ، مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ عَنْ لُقْمَانَ بْنِ عَامِرٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الأَعْلَى بْنِ عَدِيٍّ الْبَهْرَانِيِّ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ عِصَابَتَانِ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَحْرَزَهُمَا اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ وَعِصَابَةٌ تَكُونُ مَعَ عِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلاَمُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
It was narrated that Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), said:"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him.'"

The same Hadeeth is narrated in multiple books, as follows:

وقد رواه النسائي في " سننه " ( 3175 ) ، وصححه الألباني في " صحيح النسائي " ، ورواه أحمد في " مسنده " ( 37 / 81 ) وحسَّنه المحققون .​

Ghazwatul-Hind Hadeeth Interpretation?

The only issue is the difference of opinion among Scholars as to has this happened or will it happen in the future?
  1. Group of Scholars says that it has happened in the past i.e. conquest by Muhammad Bin Qasim (RA)
  2. Group of Scholars says that because it is mentioned alongside Hazrat Isa (AS), it has not yet happened.
Allah Knows best.
I was referring to 3174, the above one as you say is hasan.

Back
Top Bottom