What's new

Has the MQM already failed in Punjab?

central executive committee of PTI declined the invitation sent by Altaf and co, yet PPPP accepted (party full of feudal lords ) :lol:

central executive committee of PTI declined the invitation sent by Altaf and co, yet PPPP accepted (party full of feudal lords ) :lol:

PTI accepted first after which I was quite disappointed but they refused when they found that PPP is also attending :lol:

Also I cannot believe that supporters of MQM still say they are against feudalism when their party is in coalition with the largest feudal party of Pakistan...
And then there is the MQM rant 'if we are brought into power....'
They were in power with musharraf and they are in power now

MQM rally in Lahore draws scores of supporters​

LAHORE: MQM Chief Altaf Hussain on Sunday called on the people of Punjab to work towards a strong Pakistan which is free of corruption, feudalism and foreign interference.

Hussain, who was addressing a large gathering in Gaddafi stadium from London via telephone, outlined his party’s national agenda for change. The MQM Chief alleged that he had been held back from coming to Punjab due to false accusations against the party.

He claimed that revolution is inevitable in Pakistan, warning that his party could break away from the ruling coalition if hurdles were created in his way.
Altaf called for upholding national interests in order to end foreign influences. He pointed out the need for state-sponsored, free education and also stressed on a uniform curriculum across the country.

He promised to devise an independent foreign policy and resolve Balochistan issue. He also promised to address the grievances of South Punjab.
Scores of people poured into the football enclosure of Gaddafi Stadium for the grand procession of MQM in Lahore.

Banners and placards were plastered all over the city ahead of the first ever politico-public gathering of the MQM in Lahore.
Leaders of various political parties assured the MQM that they would attend the procession.

The MQM had extended a formal invitation to Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) workers to attend the rally at Punjab Stadium during a meeting party leader Jehangir Badar in Lahore. The MQM had earlier also invited the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) to attend the rally.

MQM rally in Lahore draws scores of supporters – The Express Tribune

PTI accepted first after which I was quite disappointed but they refused when they found that PPP is also attending :lol:

Also I cannot believe that supporters of MQM still say they are against feudalism when their party is in coalition with the largest feudal party of Pakistan...
And then there is the MQM rant 'if we are brought into power....'
They were in power with musharraf and they are in power now

receiving an invitation and considering an invitation is different from accepting an invitation...com'on yar...:angry:

MQM rally in Lahore draws scores of supporters​

LAHORE: MQM Chief Altaf Hussain on Sunday called on the people of Punjab to work towards a strong Pakistan which is free of corruption, feudalism and foreign interference.

Hussain, who was addressing a large gathering in Gaddafi stadium from London via telephone, outlined his party’s national agenda for change. The MQM Chief alleged that he had been held back from coming to Punjab due to false accusations against the party.

He claimed that revolution is inevitable in Pakistan, warning that his party could break away from the ruling coalition if hurdles were created in his way.
Altaf called for upholding national interests in order to end foreign influences. He pointed out the need for state-sponsored, free education and also stressed on a uniform curriculum across the country.

He promised to devise an independent foreign policy and resolve Balochistan issue. He also promised to address the grievances of South Punjab.
Scores of people poured into the football enclosure of Gaddafi Stadium for the grand procession of MQM in Lahore.

Banners and placards were plastered all over the city ahead of the first ever politico-public gathering of the MQM in Lahore.
Leaders of various political parties assured the MQM that they would attend the procession.

The MQM had extended a formal invitation to Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) workers to attend the rally at Punjab Stadium during a meeting party leader Jehangir Badar in Lahore. The MQM had earlier also invited the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) to attend the rally.

MQM rally in Lahore draws scores of supporters – The Express Tribune

we all saw it, and we all saw how reporting was done by media, we all saw how many PUNJABIES were there... :p:P:p:P:p:P:P

by the way last time it was more fun, as compared to this time... Altaf disappointed us with his show:taz:

receiving an invitation and considering an invitation is different from accepting an invitation...com'on yar...:angry:

I know that and I am a huge Imran Khan fan and I am glad that he did not lend his support

I know that and I am a huge Imran Khan fan and I am glad that he did not lend his support

It was his party's decision....Im more happy to see an active central executive committee in PTI.

How can you tell of they were Punjabi's or not?

If you were watching the rally as I was then you would have seen a lot of people wearing the sindhi topi and ajrak...
Anyways we can argue all we want but to find out that whether the MQM has indeed succeeded in punjab and we will know...
I will be surprised if they win more than 10 seats in the provincial assembly

If you were watching the rally as I was then you would have seen a lot of people wearing the sindhi topi and ajrak...
Anyways we can argue all we want but to find out that whether the MQM has indeed succeeded in punjab and we will know...

Problem is they cant win in villages

In cities like Rawalpindi and Lahore its all pro-Nawaz (without any reason)

In Faisalabad and Gujrat etc its again baradaries system vote etc so PPP and PML-N again favourite

I will be surprised if they even won more than 50 votes from any provincial constituency, unless done through seat adjustments with Q or PPPP.

Problem is they cant win in villages

In cities like Rawalpindi and Lahore its all pro-Nawaz (without any reason)

In Faisalabad and Gujrat etc its again baradaries system vote etc so PPP and PML-N again favourite

well you cannot deny the vacuum of leadership, yet people know MQM is no good then PPPP or PMLN etc....

that is the reason why PTI is gaining its routes in urban areas...even in some rural areas nearby Sialkot and Shakerghar...

well you cannot deny the vacuum of leadership, yet people know MQM is no good then PPPP or PMLN etc....

that is the reason why PTI is gaining its routes in urban areas...even in some rural areas nearby Sialkot and Shakerghar...

:agree:

I used to be a PML-N supporter. Also participated in Makhdom Javeed Hashmi campaign against Shiek Rasheed for NA-55

now it looks like when i am eligible for voting i will vote for PTI :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom