What's new

Has the MQM already failed in Punjab?

:agree:

I used to be a PML-N supporter. Also participated in Makhdom Javeed Hashmi campaign against Shiek Rasheed for NA-55

now it looks like when i am eligible for voting i will vote for PTI :undecided:

Javed Hashmi is a true gentleman... and probably the reason of his illness comes from the fact how N league kicked him out of Nawaz politics, just because his personality was dominating and Nawaz felt inferior...

anyhow PTI must be given a chance to prove what it claims...rest of them are tried and tested and failed ones...

i saw clips of the "rally" well i am sorry but i have never seen LAHORIS so well behaved!!! not trying to bring down any punjabi!! but the style was so much of karachi crowd!!

anyways the problem is cities like Lahore are PML(N) dominated and karachi are MQM dominated!!! there used to be only one party that belonged to every province and every person!!! that party was killed when Benzair died!!! since then we have MR.10% and his 40 thiefs!

i saw clips of the "rally" well i am sorry but i have never seen LAHORIS so well behaved!!! not trying to bring down any punjabi!! but the style was so much of karachi crowd!!

anyways the problem is cities like Lahore are PML(N) dominated and karachi are MQM dominated!!! there used to be only one party that belonged to every province and every person!!! that party was killed when Benzair died!!! since then we have MR.10% and his 40 thiefs!

even people queued up to enter.....mmmmmuauahhahaa......

mien bhi socho yar aik dam yeh lahoriyon ko kiya ho giya hia !! :woot:

this thread had its 3rd anniversary last april, on regards to MQM and its situation in Punjab, people have raised few points which i will discuss one by one and MQM's Punjab policy, this is not officially MQM but being knowledgable MQM supporter

1) MQM has entered Punjab, it doesn't mean that MQM will immediately establish votebank and will get seats in the next election, MQM had little to zero infrastructure in Punjab, KPK and balochistan before and this is the first time MQM has moved into Punjab

2) everybody knows about the perceptions punjabis are lead to believe about MQM and even when MQM was creating models of good governance in Karachi and hyderabad, it was still hated, MQM has just moved to Punjab, to demolish such imagination and perseption from Punjabis will take time

3) PTI as we all know came like a bang and was expecting to clean sweep Punjab in 2013, everybody saw that even with support of millions of dollars for campaigning and with a national hero and celebrity of imran khan, and support from feudal lords, PTI couldn't win more than few seats from Punjab

4) MQM is in a phase you call tanzeemi or organisational growth, basically MQM organisation is working to create basic party infrastructure before trying to generate a movement to gather support fom Punjabi people, interviews for new recruitment officla s are held and units and sectors are being opened, MQM is trying to create a charitable infrastructure in Punjab, MQM is soon to establish a hospital in Punjab, free KKF dispensaries are going to be established in sialkot and faisalabad etc

5) unlike PTI which failed to create an organisation before tsunami of people went to PTI and created chaos and havoc, MQM is moving steadily and formost looking for organisation than anything else

6) people saying MQM has failed in Punjab have no basic cleus about the extent MQM has developed its infrastructure, many punjabis professionals have joined MQM, an example is mian ateeq from rawalpindi who was head of rawalpindi chamber of commerce and he is now a member of MQM's rabita committee, unlike javed hashmi and sheikh rasheed and mehmood qureshi, MQM's punjab leadership is based on new people with ideological love for the MQM

7) you guys talked about MQM inviting every party for its convention for filling in the numbers, that is not the aim, the aim was to unite pakistanis without differences of their political parties and same pakistani saw during the solidarity rally for pak army, the aim was to give a peaceful message and agenda of MQM to other parties and their political heads and to invite those ground level worker of other parties towards MQM by experiening its environment and organisation and sense of politics , numbers could have been easily filled as you have not witnessed some of MQM's Punjab gatherings in very small village type towns of Punjab, only MQM supporters are enough to have huge gathering in punjab

8) MQM organisational structure is based upon training sessions which is called 'fikri nashisht' in MQM, unlike other parties who are like a mob, MQM trains its workers ideologically and socially so that they groom to be future leaders and good workers, since MQM started to organise in Punjab many professional punjabis joined MQM and they have been grooming to be the future organisers of MQM, previously rabita committee was always present in punjab setup affairs, now the Punjabis have now started to run affairs of MQM themselves and don't need any help from Karachi base

9) MQM didn't start movement in Punjab because there is a reason, a rapid explosion of members in any party like PTI create groupings and to control the party from division and groupings and monopoly MQM had to move slowly so it was MQM which kept its pace slow to create harmony in set up

10) MQM is a party which doesn't have expense in Punjab to run its affairs, so punjabis have to volunteer themselves, MQM honestly doesn't have enough money like PTI of millions of dollars to create a huge setup

11) MQM itself is still not very much active in Punjab but the people who think that MQM is not getting any response, they are in a dillusion, many punjabis from others parties like PTI, PMLN and other parties having seen their selfishness and lack of discipline are coming to MQM

12) MQM after getting its leadership in every district is not moving into unit level and creating units and sectors

13) unlike other parties MQM is presenting punjabis a proven track record and model good governance by MQM through local government system, unlike PTI and PMLN and PPP and others, MQM has a degree and a certified achievement through which they are looking for grounds in punjab and other provinces, i think instead of becoming jealous and ignorant you should be very careful coz MQM has very string reasons to be in punjab and if punjabis decide to be with MQM your politics will end for ever

the work is slow and slowly and surely unlike the posters in this thread, MQM is making grounds in punjab and they don't even know it yet how string MQM is going to become in near future, so PTI, PMLN and other sympathisers is to be wary coz, if you don't organise yourselves, you will eaten alive by MQM in coming future

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom