What's new

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real life ?

yes i had dinner with saqlain Mushtaq, saeed anwar, junaid jamsheed in england as they were invited to one of my best friend house

I played with shoib akhtar as he was nalaiq senior in our college .................

I met moin akthar, attaullah, arif lohar, Abara ul haq, nawaz sharif, omer sharif, nadia khan,

Rest i have seen many Indian, Arabic, English and Pakistani actors and singers in live concerts

I just met William Shatner a few weeks ago, I must admit I am a huge Trek fan. He was pretty cool, but much shorter than I imagined.

Imran Khan

And I went to the 30 Seconds to Mars record breaking concert in NYC on Wednesday.

I saw the entire band and I even touched Jared Leto (no homo)

Probably one of the most exciting night of my life.

Imran Khan

And I went to the 30 Seconds to Mars record breaking concert in NYC on Wednesday.

I saw the entire band and I even touched Jared Leto (no homo)

Probably one of the most exciting night of my life.
Ha! Same, though I met them at Reading. Wasted on me though, I don't even like them.
Other than that I've met a fair few footballers, Ricky Gervais and Keira Knightley :smitten:

I love 30 Seconds, they're my favorite band.

And Jared is possibly the most good looking dude i have ever seen (no homo)

Ali Azmat (from Junoon), Reema, Musharraf, Hadiqa Kiani, Junaid Jamshed, and Nazia and Zoheb Hassan (with my family when I was much younger). All seemed very nice. Nazia Hassan was much more beautiful in real life, Hadiqa Kiani was nice but not as beautiful in real life. Reema looks the same in real life as she does behind the camera.

I want to meet Imran Khan and I want to see Nawaz Sharif so I can throw a shoe at him :P

I have never meet any so called celebrity, may be i do not give damn on who is who. I think Manisha koirala once sat besides me from Mumbai to Dubai flight.

I've seen Sheikh Hasina.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

I have never meet any so called celebrity, may be i do not give damn on who is who. I think Manisha koirala once sat besides me from Mumbai to Dubai flight.

god ur lucky...she's so hot sexy pretty attractive...did u have any conversation?

I've seen Sheikh Hasina.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

god ur lucky...she's so hot sexy pretty attractive...did u have any conversation?

Just a bit formal about flight, few excuse meees for leaving the seat and placing cabin bag etc. She was well behaved, courteous but reserve. Attractive ? 7-6/10.

I saw Michael Phelps

Here at Colorado Springs.. Since their is an Olympic center here.. He just walked Chipotle once.. lol

Back
Top Bottom