What's new

HAWX 2 and Madel of honor Next big things for PS 3 users

HAWX 2 demo is out for PSN users!!!! :cheers:

I played it today, it is a huge improvement from HAWX 1.
Im not sure which planes there are but the first mission in the demo has mig-29 and second mission has f-35.

Medal of honor is already running into controversy since it shows Nato troops fighting against Taliban in Afgh. Lets see what happens in future? Hope this controversy don't keep the price at $60.00 forever otherwise I would be ruined.

why it is conterversial what is in it which brings contervercy it is about tier 1 operaters of us force not nato sir

HAwx from wat i played hardly had any BVR actiona nd was completely WVR ... does HAwz 2 have BVR action???

:what:

oh thats why good for talibans playing as well so they can hit as many as they want american soldeirs is EA went out of mind may be they can remove it i as well anti taliban too dont want to see them anymore real pain for peace in the world

It is about the ability to play as a Taliban fighter

Liam Fox calls for Medal Of Honor to be banned - Telegraph

It could be a publicity stunt at both ends - for the makers of the game and the political figure too.

It was quite shocking to me when I realized that anyone can fire RPG's and Javelin's at Mosques and civilians in "Call of Duty - Modern Warfare" but you don't see me whining about it? Millions of kids everyday are being taught by Video Games to butcher anyone that speaks any other language than English. Just because "Brave British Soldiers" are involved, its not a two-way street anymore?

:rolleyes:

children have for years played cops and thieves cowboys and indians etc
i.e. good guys vs bad guys there is nothing different in this game
this issue is sturred up by some bored politician who just wants to cause a storm in a tea cup
not even worth a mention lol

what you are looking to buy hawx 2 or MOH for me both

I just finished playing HAWX just because saw the ad recently for HAWX2 and i'll definitely be going for HAWX2 as well. I've played all the series of Medal of Honor since day one when I use to have a Pentium-II computer.

What about Ace Combat, it's turning out to be a real challenger for HAWX2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom