What's new

He led IDF intel gathering on Iran, was ignored and fears Israel is now paying the price

To goh khordi mihanforush :)
so you afraid of some photos, very weak for a patriot.
and you deny others achievements based on such photos
wonder what is your difference with some for example people who think heir ancestors were greywolfs
for me this category of people are irationaal people.

oh and by incident tends to show their family upbringing when they are talking.
go and wash your mouth with soap
Azinast ke rooye mokhe. Karisham nemishe kard.
Dar in morede shatranj albate ta jayi ke midoonam dare dorost mige, amma kollan kose sher ziyad mige.
Az kesi ke migoft Barjam behtarin gharardad hast va har kase dige ham biyad hamin kar ro mikone che entezari dari.
aren't some people are talking in Vienna to all party go back to jcpoa or its good when some group sign it and bad when others do so.
and as much as you like to deny it JCPOA was something all of the country agreed to it

Last edited:
Hala nemidoonam chera yehoyi behesh barkhord darbore kamboode toilet dar hend. mikhad taaze videoha eftezah az iran bezare ke saabet kone hend tanha intori nist. yani adam bayad cheghadr khak bar sar bashe.
when you sit in a glass house don't throw stones at others and for the record your definition of patriotism is seems is the same with Nazis and grey wolf and saffron wearing terrorists and....
How I see it shaping up:

Israel will dominate Arabs of Arabia and Iran will dominate Arabs of Levant..They will reach an understanding that neither one can go to war with the other side and will co-exist and live happily ever after. As for the US .. they will be happy to leave middle east and get busy with China..
my
understanding is right now both country cant directly attack each other, but they are building up. and I cant say it would be the case in future

My grandfather would always say "Shah maat" instead of checkmate while playing chess ......
We also say that in Israel lol. Shahmat.
That's the name of the game here.
It actually is related to a chess game...game started 20 years ago...the opening

position of Israel +US was ....no Iran Enrichment +no teaching of nuclear science in Iran......the game is ending with Iran few screws away from the bomb and a sanction proof economy enriching as she wants ..Israel out of option to move...in chess we call that checkmate.
Sanction proof economy? Iranian economy is dirt poor and civilians are rioting.
Time will tell just how much of a disaster Israel's coercion of Trump into torpedoing the JCPOA will be for both nations (U.S./Israel).

They slaughtered their only means of keeping Iran in-check where nuclear issues were concerned and they killed any hope for dialogue outside of nuclear related topics since Iran cannot afford to keep them at their word on anything.
Israel has aces up its sleeves. Don't worry about that.
Israel will dominate Arabs of Arabia and Iran will dominate Arabs of Levant..They will reach an understanding that neither one can go to war with the other side and will co-exist and live happily ever after. As for the US .. they will be happy to leave middle east and get busy with China..
Israel was an ally of Iran up until the Islamic revolution, and it even continued to supply Iran after that in the Iran-Iraq war.

Then they decided to go nuts and try to fight with the US and got half of their navy sunk and declared the US and Israel as devils.

Last edited:
Personally, with the new government in power, any Israeli act of aggression is nothing but excellent for Iran.
Now that we are mass producing IR-6 centrifuges, we now need excuses to faster develop IR-8, IR-8s, IR-9 centrifuges. When Iran can mass produce IR-9 centrifuges, no country on earth will be capable of stopping our enrichment program even if they can bomb all of our current nuclear facilities (which they can't. Fordow is so well fortified and so deep under tens of meters of concrete and granite that even US bunker busters and tactical nukes are not guaranteed to completely destroy it).
1638592609115.png

That's what a 108 kiloton nuke did. 100 meters deep, 300 meters wide.
Israeli Jericho 3 likely have a 1,000 kiloton yield. Israeli Turbo Popeye SLCM likely have 20+ kilotons. There were reports of Israeli jets equipped with nuclear bombs in the 70s, if they continue to have some upgraded versions, they might be comparable to the B-61 300-400 kiloton yield bomb.

But that's not even needed. So much as shaking the centrifuges will destroy them, they're very delicate. That's how Israel used the Stuxnet virus, you make them spin a little faster and they get ruined.

A nuke would likely evaporate Fordow, which is only 80 meters deep. Even if it won't, it would surely decommission it completely.

The other nuclear sites are much easier targets. Tactical nukes would definitely destroy them.

I would have never thought that i would some day say this but i am really waiting for another insignificant Israeli/American sabotage attempt. We just need one more excuse and we can enrich up to 90% and reduce UN (read spy) inspector access. And honestly, the enemy despite all their resources and think thanks keep falling for our ploy. Just give us the excuse.
Ah yes, all according to the plan, the enemy successfully killed our most important general, our most important military scientist, keeps hacking our nuclear sites to the point they just blow up, hacking our fuel pumps, hacking our ports. We are definitely winning.

Stop being so naïve, Iran has had enough excuses to enrich up to 90%. It knows that once it does that, Israel will know and a war will start.
1638593991811.png

1638594063034.png

1638594191746.png

View attachment 798710

Israeli Jericho 3 likely have a 1,000 kiloton yield. Israeli Turbo Popeye SLCM likely have 20+ kilotons. There were reports of Israeli jets equipped with nuclear bombs in the 70s, if they continue to have some upgraded versions, they might be comparable to the B-61 300-400 kiloton yield bomb.

But that's not even needed. So much as shaking the centrifuges will destroy them, they're very delicate. That's how Israel used the Stuxnet virus, you make them spin a little faster and they get ruined.

A nuke would likely evaporate Fordow, which is only 80 meters deep. Even if it won't, it would surely decommission it completely.

The other nuclear sites are much easier targets. Tactical nukes would definitely destroy them.

Lack of HEU, plutonium-only means 200-400kt max.

Fordow can take that. It may be just 80m deep, but its 80m hardest granite

How I see it shaping up:

As for Turkey they will be busy with their Ottoman 2.0 empire in Caucasus dealing with Russia..

China will buy all of Pakistan and Afghanistan and become Iran's neighbour.

Egypt will become King of Africa and make sure Neil water never gets diverted..

Yeah idk brother, Israel doesn't want to share power with a nation its own leaders view to be a second NAZI Germany. You can't negotiate with these violent apes so all that's left is buy time and prepare for a greater conflict which I truly do think Iran has been doing. Remember, the Israeli leadership views Iranians to be "naturally deceitful" and "untrustworthy" and their own agents domestic and abroad have called for the balkanization of Iranian peoples/land. This isn't an entity that can be rationalized with.

Like I said before, Israel has hatred for Iran because they just can't seem to beat a greater power than them like they did to the remarkable Arab-coalitions of decades past and Iran's constant encircling of their coastal enclave pisses em' off to no end. Not to mention Iran's progress in its civilian nuclear program which no amount of sabotage can stop.

Moreover, they think the symbolic murder of Fakhrizadah and Hajj-Qasem Soleimani are enough to stop a nation whose very doctrine calls for martyrdom. Kill one and two will take their place.

I don't wish for a war but they way I see, these are two nations whose respective geopolitical aspirations call for a greater open-conflict to be waged in order to determine a winner.

Last edited:
Israel was an ally of Iran up until the Islamic revolution, and it even continued to supply Iran after that in the Iran-Iraq war.

Then they decided to go nuts and try to fight with the US and got half of their navy sunk and declared the US and Israel as devils.
If you look at the last of Iran king interview before he left Iran you see he also was not happy about situation in middle east and the relation was strained.

And about supporting iron in war with Iraq you very well knew that's not the case at all.

View attachment 798710

Well previously I went in detail about Jericho 3 with another member of the forum by the way do you have any proof of Jericho 3 existence ?
About Popeye isn't it the missile that introduced with a range of around 100 to 150km and then suddenly one not so reputable media announced it has more than 2000km and suddenly it become a 2000km missile.
And what nuke we are talking a megaton one or a tactical one . And it also good to knew if it going to detonate over the earth under the ground or on the surface

Ah yes, all according to the plan, the enemy successfully killed our most important general, our most important military scientist, keeps hacking our nuclear sites to the point they just blow up, hacking our fuel pumps, hacking our ports. We are definitely winning.

Stop being so naïve, Iran has had enough excuses to enrich up to 90%. It knows that once it does that, Israel will know and a war will start.
View attachment 798713
View attachment 798714
View attachment 798715
Learn to swim Beny. when the time comes you are going to need it!

View attachment 798710

Actually, no. Fordow is under 70 meters of granite mountains and then multiple layers of reinforced concrete. If you understood anything about the issue, you wouldn't have posted a photo of a crater in sand for comparison. That's ridiculous. Fordow is safe from multiple bunker busters and even tactical nukes. Unless it is hit with more than 3 to 5 bunker busters very accurately and precisely which is a very difficult scenario considering how fortified the place is.

And a megatonne (1,000 kTNT) nuke is not called a tactical nuke. It's a strategic weapon. And usually that kind of yield is achieved by thermonuclear weapons, not just fusion-boosted fission bombs. A one megatonne nuclear bomb would be a declaration of war with strong implications and then you will be targeted back. And I have said this before, any kind of nuclear warfare between Iran and Israel will lead to millions of deaths in Iran, but complete annihilation of the Jewish state due to its lack of strategic depth and size.

Stuxnet had little to no effect on Iran's nuclear program. Only 3% to 5% of Iranian centrifuges were destroyed, all of them were IR-1 centrifuges and all of them were replaced immediately from storage. Whatever else they told you is fantasy. In fact, the BBC created a documentary about Stuxnet where a person imitating to be a US security agent appeared and said that the NSA and the CIA wanted to use Stuxnet as a surveillance backdoor (as they were doing it for years successfully) to monitor Iran's activities, but the stupidity of the Israelis and the Israeli eagerness to puff up at any cost made them go for destroying the centrifuges which very soon led to the detection of the attack and cost them a valuable asset that was the result of a multi-national cooperation with the Germans, IAEA inspectors and Russian spies.

You know, last night I was having a look at the "stolen documents" about the AMAD project. I was literally rolling on the floor about how you had been trolled for years. For 15 years, they had made you believe that Marivan site was in a city in Kurdistan near the Iraq border. The United States requested the IAEA to visit the city several times. Finally, they visited there and found nothing. It took 15 years for the US and Israeli intelligence services to realize that the actual location of the Marivan site was not Marivan, but Abadeh, a city in central Iran. And how? By a couple of documents that can very well be forged to misguide you again. If you can't locate a building correctly for 15 years, I doubt you actually know anything of value. The majority of information you are fed could very well be carefully manipulated by the Ministry of Intelligence to divert your attention from other important places and developments.

Last edited:
aren't some people are talking in Vienna to all party go back to jcpoa or its good when some group sign it and bad when others do so.
and as much as you like to deny it JCPOA was something all of the country agreed to it
No, they are not negotiating in Vienna. They are buying time again because unlike when reformist bastards were in the government, the clock is ticking in our favor now and the more time they waste, the better it is for nuclear and missile program. In fact, the status quo right now can be kept for a long time without negotiations. Their two drafts given to the Europeans were so strong (unlike your sissy boi Zarif) that the Europeans realized no deal would be possible and left Vienna immediately.
And again, no. It was a deal hugely criticized by a lot of people in the system, including the Supreme Leader who criticized it publicly on numerous occasions. And nevertheless, the point is that anyone who supports that deal is a traitor.

No, they are not negotiating in Vienna. They are buying time again because unlike when reformist bastards were in the government, the clock is ticking in our favor now and the more time they waste, the better it is for nuclear and missile program. In fact, the status quo right now can be kept for a long time without negotiations. Their two drafts given to the Europeans were so strong (unlike your sissy boi Zarif) that the Europeans realized no deal would be possible and left Vienna immediately.
And again, no. It was a deal hugely criticized by a lot of people in the system, including the Supreme Leader who criticized it publicly on numerous occasions. And nevertheless, the point is that anyone who supports that deal is a traitor.
We will see

Actually you are making the same mistakes that i wrote in my earlier post, the problem with Israel is and what your expert recently admitted, it has no clue on what they are doing. The classic sabotage warfare seems not to work against Iran. You are suffering from a lack of knowledge visavis Iran. If you think by killing a few people and disabling a few centrifuges you are going to stop the vast Iranian nuclear program you are very wrong.

For your information, right now, as i am writing this post, Iranian centrifuges are spinning by the thousands and accumulating more and more uranium. Each day that passes the breakout time is lessening. It is basically like a ticking time bomb for a country that desires to be the sole nuclear power. So i can understand the desperation and false bravado you are trying to show here.

Iran wouldn't have been installing advanced IR-6 generation of centrifuges if it had not been for Israeli attempts to disrupt. Iran would never had the excuse to enrich up to 60% purity if it were not the sabotage attempt at Karaj facility.

Breakout time is becoming less and less.. time is literally ticking away for Israel. Most pessimistic estimates for a breakout time are around 3-6 months. In the coming months with the newer equipment installed this will become around 2 weeks to a month max. Like earlier stated, Iran just needs an excuse from Israel. Just give them an excuse to make the next dramatic step. I wish you do, actually.

Tik tok tik tok......

Guys, forgive Benny..he is emotional...just read his lines...What do U expect from someone who is "Checkmated"...MATT SHODEH..DIVANEH SHODEH....:azn::azn:

@Beny Karachun ..Benny Jan...just look at the "Iran Infrastructure" thread..I made the thread for people like you so U realize few facts about Iran economy with sanction on ..Iran ..We are no 17 on GDP list in the world (highest in the region)..Heading up to be top 10 in the next decade..I deal with facts not one liners..Data is what rules not photos of craters in the sand..If you want to destroy Iran you should get to know us better than western propaganda 🤔🤔

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom