What's new

He led IDF intel gathering on Iran, was ignored and fears Israel is now paying the price

Israel sold to American and Iran deal with USA . and the amount was negligent
Did you even read what I sent? The US refused to sell anything to Iran.
yeah all said but that news outlet and anybody who want point to a source or evidence for it reach that article . every one point to that article for reference
Assuming an enemy doesn't have a weapon it is speculated to have could prove to be a very costly mistake.

You hit the RQ-4 but it isn't an achievement. It's just a huge, relatively slow, unstealthy drone intended for recon.
which is low RCS by nature and have the must robust protecting system onboard which was not triggered at all and we hit it it from 80km away without it or the plane accompanying it were noticed they are being targeted . and according to Russian 3rd of Khordad by all means must not be able to detect RQ4 at that distance
congress refused but CIA needed the money for south America and they need the hostage in Lebanon freed. do you believe CIA always do what congress tell them to do ?

Assuming an enemy doesn't have a weapon it is speculated to have could prove to be a very costly mistake.
fearing of a weapon enemy started a rumored to have but there is no evidence to it and available data say something else is also illogical

which is low RCS by nature and have the must robust protecting system onboard which was not triggered at all and we hit it it from 80km away without it or the plane accompanying it were noticed they are being targeted . and according to Russian 3rd of Khordad by all means must not be able to detect RQ4 at that distance
It's not low RCS, it was never designed to be stealthy.
1638685207627.png

Look how many objects are sticking out of the drone.

Hitting a drone with a 40 meter wingspan isn't harder than hitting the Ukrainian airliner brought down.
congress refused but CIA needed the money for south America and they need the hostage in Lebanon freed. do you believe CIA always do what congress tell them to do ?
It had nothing to do with the US in the first place. Israeli airlifters flew to Teheran from Tel Aviv carrying Israeli equipment.

Read

Unable to get military equipment from the Carter administration, the Iranians reached out through back channels to the Israeli government and negotiated a preliminary covert arms deal between the two countries. In early 1980, the first military equipment sale by Israel to the Iranian government of Ayatollah Khomeini occurred, when Israel sold to Iran a large number of tires for the F-4 Phantom fighter jet.[12][13][14][15][16] The net profit from the sale gave rise to an extra-budgetary Likud party/intelligence community slush fund, which grew substantial over the next years.[17]

Iranian officer, Mohammad-Reza Aminizadeh, chief of the first battalion of air ground forces who sought political asylum in England in 1985, described in an interview with London based magazine Al-Dastur his observation of the first contacts between Israel and Khomeini's government. The head of the Israeli mission to Iran at the time was Colonel Uri, a high-ranking army officer. Aminizadeh described how:[18]

"When [Colonel Uri] reached Tehran I guided him with a helicopter to Lavisan garrison. After five days in Tehran he met most of the high ranking officials of the Islamic Republic even while the American diplomats were still hostage in Tehran. Three days after mission returned to Tel Aviv one airline cargo flew to Larnaca and brought Phantom or F-14 parts, 'Tom Cat', and since then the relations developed so that besides arms, medicine, chicken, eggs, and foodstuffs were also exported to Iran."

fearing of a weapon enemy started a rumored to have but there is no evidence to it and available data say something else is also illogical
Israel is only rumoured to be behind many assassinations in Iran.
Israel is only rumoured to be responsible for airstrikes against Iranian forces in Syria.
Israel is only rumoured to have a nuclear bomb.

You're saying there's a chance we're completely innocent?
No. Everyone knows Israel is capable of developing such cruise missiles.
And whatever Israel cannot develop (More like doesn't want to), Israel can acquire from the US.

Israel didn't buy those Dolphin submarines from Germany without any reason.
There's a reason Israeli submarine crew are probably the most classified people in the Israeli army, next to pilots and intelligence units.

Baseless wishful thinking against my scientifically proven facts.

Granite hardness relative to other granite type hardness is irrelevant, they all range between 6-7 on Mohs scale. The difference between 6-7 is negligible, and would not barely even dent the curves of that graph, which assures severe damage, which probably means complete destruction, at 70 meters depth.
View attachment 799058

Mohs scale is hardness...
If you had any scientific approach you would consider granite types compressive stress, not hardness
As said Israels EPW wont make it and even of their yield is 200-400kt not 1000.
So leave that graph aside

Other than that, Fordow is Iran's most protected nuclear site.
Other nuclear sites are much less protected and could easily be destroyed by conventional bombs.

If you believe an airstrike would begin without a massive cyberattack and electronic warfare you are underestimating Israel.
F-35s won't be detected by Iranian radars even without such an attack anyways.

Electronic warfare is not mumbo jumbo. What power densities at which range, in which band and by which platform you want to project?

Some cyber attacks on civilian targets is also not the same as against closed loop IADS assets

And the fact that you think F-35 wont be detected, tells me that you should find yourself another hobby or enroll in an physics course at an university.

It's not low RCS, it was never designed to be stealthy.
1638685207627.png

Look how many objects are sticking out of the drone.
Low RCS is far more than only shape
You're saying there's a chance we're completely innocent?
No. Everyone knows Israel is capable of developing such cruise missiles.
And whatever Israel cannot develop (More like doesn't want to), Israel can acquire from the US.

Israel didn't buy those Dolphin submarines from Germany without any reason.
There's a reason Israeli submarine crew are probably the most classified people in the Israeli army, next to pilots and intelligence units.
those dolphin submarine have a lot more use than firing 1500km range missile.
For example they can be used to file 150km range missile . And by the way you didn't bought them . They were donated to you.
It had nothing to do with the US in the first place. Israeli airlifters flew to Teheran from Tel Aviv carrying Israeli equipment.
Ok that was 250 f4 tire . So you claim Iran air force can out of f4 tire in the first year of the war.

Last edited:
Israel keeps yapping like a scared little Chihuahua! If they could attack Iran and get away they would keep their mouths shut and do it but instead we hear a lot of yapping but no bite!

Mohs scale is hardness...
If you had any scientific approach you would consider granite types compressive stress, not hardness
As said Israels EPW wont make it and even of their yield is 200-400kt not 1000.
So leave that graph aside

Electronic warfare is not mumbo jumbo. What power densities at which range, in which band and by which platform you want to project?

Some cyber attacks on civilian targets is also not the same as against closed loop IADS assets

And the fact that you think F-35 wont be detected, tells me that you should find yourself another hobby or enroll in an physics course at an university.
You're so damn naive it's impossible to keep up with you.

Bar and Mohs scale are related.
Similar Mohs hardness type of granite will have similar pressure hardness.
I don't know the type of granite used and the one in Iran so I just talked about Mohs scale.

Everything you say is wishful thinking.
If you read what I sent,

"Accuracy (i.e., CEP) is a critical parameter, for contact weapons, and at low yields for penetrating weapons.
For the target depths of interest, the most effective options examined are the 300 kiloton EPW and the 1 megaton EPW"

A 300 kiloton is pefect for destroying Fordow.

Granite is granite, its type is irrelevant to a nuke.

Low RCS is far more than only shape
those dolphin submarine have a lot more use than firing 1500km range missile.
For example they can be used to file 150km range missile . And by the way you didn't bought them . They were donated to you.

Ok that was 250 f4 tire . So you claim Iran air force can out of f4 tire in the first year of the war.
It has no stealth coating, it was never intended to be stealthy. The fact Iran destroyed it from 80 kilometers away with a radar guided weapon just confirms it.

I don't get you. You just want to believe Israel doesn't have 1,500 kilometers ranged cruise missile. Which isn't even a crazy number. Same Israel that has an extensive air launched cruise missile family that even the US bought?
Would that be out of the realm of possibility?

Israel helped with spare parts Iran lacked. Ammunition. Arms. My point stands anyway, Israel did assist Iran during its war with Iraq.

I used to see Israel as this amazing, almost mythical military juggernaut that could do anything it wanted yet the more time passes the more it became clear to me that Israel and the United States are not nearly as strong as they portray themselves to be.
Israel has every ability to lay ruins to the Iranian nuclear facilities ...the US too is capable...far more capable actually...but none of them would strike Iran ...they want this thorn to be either plucked away by the Arabs ...or let the same thorn pricked the same Arabs...till then...both US and Israel have resorted to killing their scientists and cyberattacks on their facilities...

View attachment 799028

Let me tell you something. There's nothing enough tactical nukes won't penetrate. A single B-2 bomber can carry dozens of them, and deliver them very accurately.

And again, it's enough to merely shake the centrifuges to destroy them totally. I assure you that a nuke will do more than just shake it.

Another possibility would be to drop chemical/biological bombs inside the site's ventilation shafts.

If tacticals nuke are used, strategic ones might as well be used. Our strategists and scientists know what needs to be done better than I do. If tactical nukes aren't enough, strategic ones will be used.

Any attack on Iran would be declaration of war with Iran, nuclear or not. If you claim Iran can destroy Israel, then that's what it's going to try to do regardless if Israel nukes them or not.
I doubt Israel will nuke Iranian cities, unless Iran does something to really anger Israel. Israel will likely stick to destroying Iranian military bases and nuclear sites.

If Israel nukes Iran to the point millions of people in Iran die, it's over for Iran. Lebanon almost collapsed from the much smaller Beirut explosion.

Japan, a pride and honor filled nation, with military rivalling the world's superpowers, which would send pilots to kamikaze into American ships and had its citizens commit mass suicide instead of getting captured by American forces, was brought to its knees by 2 laughful yield nukes relative to todays nuclear weapons.

You really think Iran will last a second after nukes kill millions of Iranians? Same poor nation with riots and citizens betraying their government for a few dollars from the Mossad?

Iran cannot destroy Israel with ballistic missiles. First of all, most of Iran's ballistic missiles can't reach Israel. Most of the ones that can reach Israel will miss their targets, malfunction, get intercepted, or get blown up before they get launched. Second of all, you really overestimate conventional weapons, and underestimate the amount of infrastructure Israel has.

Stuxnet was never intended to completely destroy the Iranian nuclear program. It's merely a technological demonstrator for greater things to come. One of many tests.
Aside from Stuxnet, there was another virus that attempted to destroy Iranian centrifuges by overpressuring them with uranium hexafluoride gas.
Another virus just aimed at recording information inside those facilities.
Well isreal's weak point unlike Iran is its little strategic depth and its only advantage is receiving military/financial/political aids from some super powers ,stop it and stand on your feet to see diffrences .... if you see isreal has adopted indirect war against Iran through terrorist attacks and cyber attack just because it's crazy to start a war with a country that much bigger than you and its military doctrine has defeated your military in several recent wars ... 4 decades and no guts to bring these words into action ... isreal was supposed to attack Iran every single year passing from 2003 to now but just what we've seen has been merely the same empty threats parroted over and over ....
Not to forget same poor nation saved your assess several times throughout the history and it'd kick your *** if it be necessary this time ... Japan was an invader and occupied and attacked other countries but it was a war crime to drop bomb on those 2 cities , the moment that war criminals met each other ...
American would not attack Iran as they've just got out of wars in this region .. stupid wars with 300 million $ per day that american tax payer paid for nothing ... surly israel would fight Iran to the last american solders but isreal doesn't dare to enter any war without american support ...

Besides all Iran nuclear program is indigenous and Iran is a big country so there is no guarantee that any strike which highly unlikely to happen and much more highly unlikely to be successful could stop Iran nuclear program .. so as Trump withdrawal from the nuclear deal put Iran in much better position your possible war would give Iran the same ... I've seen people over here thinking war was imminent and still they think the same way but reality has its own way.

It has no stealth coating, it was never intended to be stealthy. The fact Iran destroyed it from 80 kilometers away with a radar guided weapon just confirms it.

I don't get you. You just want to believe Israel doesn't have 1,500 kilometers ranged cruise missile. Which isn't even a crazy number. Same Israel that has an extensive air launched cruise missile family that even the US bought?

Israel helped with spare parts Iran lacked. Ammunition. Arms. My point stands anyway, Israel did assist Iran during its war with Iraq.
Version Iran shut down was built with stealth features,with so many time mentioned(even Wesley Clark and 2 other active US generals mentioned this in interviews to US stations) and proofed when IRGC displayed recovered parts I would expect till now even donkey,horses and idiots would just learn that fact. Here you can see it was built using non metal materials and stealth coats

images44.jpg
index.jpg
rq4.jpg
https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_5f0abc63951899000696f46f_0x0.jpg cropX1=0&crop...jpg
0_The-purported-wreckage-of-the-American-drone-is-seen-displayed-by-the-Islamic-Revolution-Gua...jpg

Last edited:

The problem you say radar guided missile but let be honest we are talking about this
The Triton is equipped with a modular electronic support measures (ESM) suite, similar to the one used on the Lockheed EP-3, to passively detect and classify faint radar signals. It is able to triangulate and geo-locate these signals, allowing mission planners to create an enemy "electronic order of battle" profile, or keep the aircraft and others outside the range of enemy radars and air defenses. Detecting and locating the source of radar signals would also be useful for locating military vessels at sea for potential targeting.[40] Low- and high-band signals receivers to give it a multi-INT (SIGINT) capability will be fielded in 2021[41] as part of an integrated functional capability (IFC) 4 configuration; further changes are planned for IFC 5 upgrade in 2024.[42]
The aircraft’s modular self-defence system includes an AN/ALR 89 radar warning receiver, an on-board jamming system and an ALE 50 towed decoy system.
It had anything you need to detect incoming missiles it had one of the strongest counter measure system. Even if we turned on a radar it would had been aware of it let not talk about locking on it.
And none of the system get activated ? Why they could not know about the 3rd of khordad . And you are probably aware of the size of 3rd of khordad radar it by all means could not detect the plane at that distance if we just used a radar guided missile

Last edited:
Version Iran shut down was built with stealth features,with so many time mentioned(even Wesley Clark and 2 other active US generals mentioned this in interviews to US stations) and proofed when IRGC displayed recovered parts I would expect till now even donkey,horses and idiots would just learn that fact. Here you can see it was built using non metal materials and stealth coats

View attachment 799106View attachment 799107View attachment 799108View attachment 799109View attachment 799110
Open up the Wikipedia page of the RQ4. Not even one "stealth" word is related to the RQ4. Stop trying to magnify your achievements because they weren't anything impressive. The US right then and there could have toppled Iranian government.
It had anything you need to detect incoming missiles it had one of the strongest counter measure system. Even if we turned on a radar it would had been aware of it let not talk about locking on it.
And none of the system get activated ? Why they could not know about the 3rd of khordad . And you are probably aware of the size of 3rd of khordad radar it by all means could not detect the plane at that distance if we just used a radar guided missile
RQ4 can only defend itself from a defined amount of missiles when tracked by a defined amount of radars it could jam.

It was 80 kilometers away from the Iranian missile,while having the characteristics of a small airliner.
Whatever happened there was nothing to boast about

Last edited:
Well isreal's weak point unlike Iran is its little strategic depth and its only advantage is receiving military/financial/political aids from some super powers ,stop it and stand on your feet to see diffrences .... if you see isreal has adopted indirect war against Iran through terrorist attacks and cyber attack just because it's crazy to start a war with a country that much bigger than you and its military doctrine has defeated your military in several recent wars ... 4 decades and no guts to bring these words into action ... isreal was supposed to attack Iran every single year passing from 2003 to now but just what we've seen has been merely the same empty threats parroted over and over ....
Not to forget same poor nation saved your assess several times throughout the history and it'd kick your *** if it be necessary this time ... Japan was an invader and occupied and attacked other countries but it was a war crime to drop bomb on those 2 cities , the moment that war criminals met each other ...
American would not attack Iran as they've just got out of wars in this region .. stupid wars with 300 million $ per day that american tax payer paid for nothing ... surly israel would fight Iran to the last american solders but isreal doesn't dare to enter any war without american support ...

Besides all Iran nuclear program is indigenous and Iran is a big country so there is no guarantee that any strike which highly unlikely to happen and much more highly unlikely to be successful could stop Iran nuclear program .. so as Trump withdrawal from the nuclear deal put Iran in much better position your possible war would give Iran the same ... I've seen people over here thinking war was imminent and still they think the same way but reality has its own way.
That strategic depth we "lack" is more than covered up by our defenses, amount of infrastructure, your trash tier missile reliability, the fact Iran doesn't have enough ballistic missiles that could reach Israel that could pose anything close to an existential threat and the fact Israel is going to absolutely destroy Iran if it chooses to fire them.

You're the terrorists launching terrorist attacks everywhere.

You've been vowing for the annihalation of Israel for 40 years, you haven't done shit. We have killed your most important military personnel, bombed your forces in Syria and Lebanon on a weekly basis for the last 10 years, yet you have done nothing

Back
Top Bottom