What's new

Headley names 6 Pak armymen in Karachi Project - Indian media

we cannot confirm these six are the state sponsered non-state actors currently,may be it will be a media speculation but we cannot rule out it also.wait till we get our hands on headly

It shouldnt be a surprise that pakistan army is involved, what else can they do other than Support proxy wars against India, when they cannot stand in front of us face to face.........

It shouldnt be a surprise that pakistan army is involved, what else can they do other than Support proxy wars against India, when they cannot stand in front of us face to face.........

They can't even hide their face in a proxy war.

You know, things like this make me question the official story. If PA or ISI is involved, why in the world would ISI and PA would tell these guys that they are from PA/ISI. It's not how these operations work.

Can you explain what you mean? I mean David Coleman Headley is not a PA/ISI guy.....he was a goon hired by the ISI for the recce of Mumbai and other places before the attacks.

Whats your point - No ISI/PA guy has ever come out and accepted anything.

Alright guys,

Here you go - Not an Indian link a PK link - The news was first confirmed by the NY Times as well.

ONLINE - International News Network

David Headley names serving Pak Army men behind 26/11

NEW YORK: In a major revelation, Pakistani-American terror suspect David C Headley has confessed about the involvement of serving Pakistani Army officials in the 26/11 attacks, thus exposing for the first time the Pakistan’s direct link in the deadly attacks.

It has mantained the role of ’non-state’ actors in planning and executing the attacks that killed around 160 and injured scores at three places in Mumbai.

The New York Times and an Indian magazine have confirmed that Headley admitted the same.

Till now the American investigators were referring to the handlers as A,B,C,D. But Headley’s confession has established their identity as major Sayeed, Major Iqbal, Major Sameer and Colonel Shah.

His admission has clearly exposed the close relationship between Al Qaeda and the Pakistani militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the Pakistan Army, according to a former CIA analyst.

Headley has admitted to his own role in the planning of the Mumbai atacks in a Chicago court and India is trying to get direct access to him.

Headley’s revelations around a European cell were particularly disturbing, Bruce Riedel, who was a member of the National Security Council in the Clinton administration and is now at the Brookings Institution was quoted as saying by the New York Times Friday.

They showed that "Al Qaeda still has a significant operational infrastructure somewhere in Europe," he said. Details of Headley’s activities, contained in his plea agreement with US authorities, "raise troubling questions about how an American citizen could travel for so long undetected from his home base in Chicago to well-established terrorist training camps in Pakistan," the Times said in a report from Islamabad.

Charged with helping plan the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, Headley, 49, moved effortlessly between the United States, Pakistan and India for nearly seven years, training at a militant camp in Pakistan on five occasions, according to the plea agreement.

Last edited:
That's a meaningless question. All you need to know is that when you're doing a covert operation, the most important thing to do is to keep your real identity a secret. Otherwise you can be in a lot of trouble.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

If you say that this media report is false because our ISI or Army couldn't be involved in such a disgusting crime, that would have make sense, but what you are saying is that this media report is not true because if ISI and Army were involved in this then you wouldn't have any idea about it.

So if I put things in perspective you actually believe that ISI and Army can do such things?
It is disgusting that you are calling Mumbai terror attack a 'covert' operation. Well......it was a covert operation.....isn't it?

Last edited:
They r not gonna listen guys ,,,, Some go to extent to say Kasab was arrested ten days earlier to Mumbai attacks. Till official statement comes i will wait

So if I put things in perspective you actually believe that ISI and Army can do such things?
It is disgusting that you are calling Mumbai terror attack a 'covert' operation. Well......it was a covert operation.....isn't it?
Y waste time they r even proud of these acts....
Innocent until proven guilty

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Or maybe you have no idea what I am talking about as it is apparent from your reply below.

If you say that this media report is false because our ISI or Army couldn't be involved in such a disgusting crime, that would have make sense, but what you are saying is that this media report is not true because if ISI and Army were involved in this then you wouldn't have any idea about it.

No, what I am saying is that if ISI or army majors or colonels were involved, they wouldn't reveal their identity to him (headley). This is covert operations 101.

ISI and army can do such thing, yes, but the last thing they would do is release their identity to these guys.

As far as covert operation goes, you really don't know what I am saying. Covert operation by definition is a secret operation. So I don't even remotely see what's disgusting about call this a covert operation, which is what it would be if ISI was involved.

Can you explain what you mean? I mean David Coleman Headley is not a PA/ISI guy.....he was a goon hired by the ISI for the recce of Mumbai and other places before the attacks.

Whats your point - No ISI/PA guy has ever come out and accepted anything.

What I mean is they are saying this guy knows the identity of ISI or PA majors and colonels. That would not be the case if he was actually involved with them.

As far as covert operation goes, you really don't know what I am saying. Covert operation by definition is a secret operation. So I don't even remotely see what's disgusting about call this a covert operation, which is what it would be if ISI was involved.
We know covert means secret... The point is Wat kind of covert operations against the civilians..... If U cal that covert then it is disgusting. Major covert operations r done with the aim of protecting ones national interest, they dont usually involve civilians. Most agencies avoid civilian causality.

We know covert means secret... The point is Wat kind of covert operations against the civilians..... If U cal that covert then it is disgusting. Major covert operations r done with the aim of protecting ones national interest, they dont usually involve civilians. Most agencies avoid civilian causality.

Again, it's irrelevant whether the targets are civilians or not. It's covert by definition. I call Indian terrorism in Pakistan a covert operation as well. Whether or not you agree that India is involved is irrelevant, as I am trying to show there's nothing wrong with calling this a covert operation as by definition it's a covert operation.

Anyhow, this is not a major issue, so don't make it into a big deal.

Here is my two paisa.Headly was a double agent for pakistan and america.pakistan of course had knowledge about the attack on mumbai but truly shocking is that even america knew beforehand about the impending attacks and did not bother informing india because of help needed by america in afghanistan.It is a huge scandal and is now being covered up by america.That was the reason he was whisked away to america so indians could not get their hands on him.Now whatever he says is B******t since it is american words coming out from his dirty mouth.

Back
Top Bottom