What's new

Hello

Welcome. Looking forward towards your active participation in discussions.

Welcome to the forum, @sean S.

Tell us something about yourself. And why the dot at the end of your name ? :D

Also, when I go to the local gun markets here, the prices for Turkish pistols were 300,000 to 500,000. which is odd to me as a top of the line AR-15 in America will run you 150,000 - 300,000. So im pretty sure once I speak English (oh did I forget to mention I don't speak Urdu?) they through out ridiculous prices. So instead of going myself, I came here to have a better idea of what the going rate for certain guns are.

I believe when I wanted to post a reply I deleted my other comment, ill try to recreate the comment I deleted.

Im a first generation American whose parents are from Hangu, ive recently moved to Pakistan for my education in requiring an MBBS degree so ill be here for 5 years. I want a gun license and a gun but have gotten inconsistent answers from different sources on how to go about acquiring one, im here because I figured this would be a good place to ask questions and learn about different weapons, prices, how to obtain a gun license, and the laws regarding such as well as a concealed carry permit.

The "." just means that its an initial to my last name.

Back
Top Bottom