What's new

Hezbollah threatens response to Israeli strike

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
e50500ef-8b44-491f-bdcd-2a015aa3af97_16x9_788x442.jpg

Israeli airstrikes on Monday targeted a Hezbollah site near the Lebanese-Syrian border.

Text size A A A
By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Lebanese Shiite movement Hezbollah warned on Wednesday it will respond to an Israeli strike and will choose the "time and place."

Security sources had told Al Arabiya News Channel late Monday that Israeli airstrikes targeted a site belonging to Hezbollah near the Lebanon-Syrian border.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the target was a Hezbollah "missile base."

(Developing story)

Last Update: Wednesday, 26 February 2014 KSA 12:50 - GMT 09:50
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...h-threatens-to-respond-to-Israeli-strike.html
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @Areesh @A.Rafay @Alpha1 and others

Funny, they spent all of yesterday denying any strike took place.

Anyway, they will probably kill some tourists. It's their usual tactic.

Funny, they spent all of yesterday denying any strike took place.

Anyway, they will probably kill some tourists. It's their usual tactic.
Don't worry soon you will loose lot of Israels which will be taken out really soon hunted like wild bores

Don't worry soon you will loose lot of Israels which will be taken out really soon hunted like wild bores
Everyday your people are slaughtered. You don't even have a country. It's considered a 3rd world failed state by the rest of the world.

Maybe even worse than Somalia.

Everyday your people are slaughtered. You don't even have a country. It's considered a 3rd world failed state by the rest of the world.

lol , failed state ? not more than the zio regime thats for sure .

idiot

Even this failed state is enough hunt each of Israeli down and make them history

Even this failed state is enough hunt each of Israeli down and make them history

I think you have your hands full with your own people blowing you up. Your OWN people FFS :omghaha:

They must really hate Pakistan :)

You're probably somewhere behind Belgium and Netherlands in terms of threats to Israel. :lol:

I think you have your hands full with your own people blowing you up. Your OWN people FFS :omghaha:

They must really hate Pakistan :)

You're probably somewhere behind Belgium and Netherlands in terms of threats to Israel. :lol:
Don't worry live in your dreams soon they would be shattered and your streets would be turned into pool of blood by Pakistani Forces

As I mentioned earlier, I see 5 possible scenarios of Hezbollah response:

a) They will kill another thousand Syrian peasants.
b) They will starve another hundred Palestinians in Yarmouk.
c) Nasrallah will change his brown skirt to pink.
d) Hazzy will ask God to punish Israel.
e) haman10 will post more pics on forum.

Apparently, these guys can't get enough...

I'm confident about Hezbollah's response! It just is for public consumption.

If the Hezzies stop killing Sunnis & starving Palestinians in Yarmouk and retaliate against Israel (after 8 years of being Israel's northern border gate keepers) I hope that Israel levels Southern Lebanon and turns it into a national park or something nice. Give it back to nature. After the scorched earth, new trees will grow and new wildlife will thrive.

Back
Top Bottom