What's new

Hezbollah threatens response to Israeli strike

Meant no offense
non taken :lol:

They're gonna save their bullets till Israel attack Iran - if that's what you'd like to hear -

there is no need to save anything :D

the threats of attacking iran was there for 36 yrs .

these threats are the ones who are for public consumption , no value whatsoever .

people dont give attention to a barking dog after a while , if u know what i mean :lol:

If I may ask, why was my other comment on this thread (the one about Israel) removed? I was not aware I had violated any of the forum rules, I was merely making an observation.

whatever makes u happy :D

@Hazzy997 bro , r they all comedians or is it just this one aka 500 ?

All of them are like this, even if you then condemn the regime and side with the opposition they will look for something else to belittle us. He hates all Muslims of all sides either way so it's pointless to argue with these trolls. It's also disturbing that they don't get any warnings for that. They need to be taught a lesson to behave, even if you sided with the Egyptian military, and the Egyptian military became slightly pro Palestinian then he will hold everything against them. That's the point, they hate us because they hate us.

We have started to refer to the Shia militia entity as our Gate Keepers.

When we sometimes worry about Al Qaeda types and so-called 'palestinians' using Lebanon to fire rockets at us - we always say that Hezbollah patrols will stop them.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom