What's new

Hindi and Urdu words learning thread.

i heard Notanki bieng used in a play based in old settings, pre partition probably...what can that possibly mean?:undecided:

Is it something like we say in urdu ........ drama

Like zaki said pretending something.

notanki na karo
drama na karo/banno mat

who's here to correct it?:pop:

which Pakistani movie you have seen??????????

even they don't follow lollywood

there is nothing to follow, lolly wood is dead, the movies like Khuda Kay Liye are all independent movies, and some youngsters in pakistan are also developing some movies like Slakistan (Slackistan (2009)) and Zibakhana (Zibahkhana (2007))
evn me and my folks from school have also developed some short movies and won Cambridge film festival last year, and also thinking about to develop an independent movie soon :D

there is nothing to follow, lolly wood is dead, the movies like Khuda Kay Liye are all independent movies, and some youngsters in pakistan are also developing some movies like Slakistan (Slackistan (2009)) and Zibakhana (Zibahkhana (2007))
evn me and my folks from school have also developed some short movies and won Cambridge film festival last year, and also thinking about to develop an independent movie soon :D

Don't name Zibakhana - that was a nightmare - very boring movie

and haven't seen Slackistan yet - i don't think its even released

What about the Movie " Freedom Sound "

I saw its trailor last year ....

Don't name Zibakhana - that was a nightmare - very boring movie

and haven't seen Slackistan yet - i don't think its even released

But still Zibakhana won the best gore movie in Austin Fantastic Fest so yeah:tup:

but still i didnt liked it

duma dum mast kalandar = The Lord in every breath of mine

DUM = Breath
Mast = Busy
Kalandar = Kalandar (a title given to Sufi's)

great interpretation..i never thought of it..
have u listened to "tum ik gorakh dhanda ho"...i terribly love the poetry of it..nusrat fateh ali khan..stil the best!

Back
Top Bottom