What's new

Hindu Extremist groups Issue threats to PIA offices in India!

Tragedies like Mumbai will happen irrespective of these kind of things.. When people grow up with so much hatred and blind with religious bigotory you do not need any specific reason to kill anyone.. Just tell me what kind of incident happend before Mumbai attack apart from that peace talk?
&
how many times before indian army was sent to boders. by staging fake parliment attack on indian parliment?lol
just be realistic there are extremist every where, in india , in pakistan, in america, in london? you jst name it, bt only intesty is different?
but i think its a nice step, by whoever has done that, at least peoples wouldnt be arguing about our stupid, PM,s amman ki asha & his knowledge about world affairs?lol
its a slap on those, who still think tht india pakistan can be friends?

Note the term used was Hindu Extremists. Muslim extremists also don't hold guns or carry out terrorist attacks.
Those are terrorists.
I believe the official term used by Indian government is Saffron terror for acts of terrorism conducted by Hindus following Hindu extremist ideologies.
Hindu extremists are the ideological base for the Saffron terrorists. Given the fact that this ideology may come in control of the entire Indian government in any given elections, it puts all government machinations under suspicion of committing Saffron terror.
The goals of Saffron terror are to enhance Hindu Extremist ideologies
The goals of RSS are to enhance Hindu extremist ideologies
The goal of RSS child org - BJP, running India would be to extend Hindu Extremist ideologies.
Dude, what did you just said.

Saffron terror ? There is no Official term used by Indian Govt. It was used by a minister once. And was taken back. It was totally politics based swing.

RSS as Hindu Extremists ? Goals of RSS, according to you is simply, what should I say, totally weird.

Under BJP rule back in the days, there was no Hindu Extremist Ideologies implemented that enabled your so called Saffron Terrorists.

Well, as you started with "I believe", there is nothing I can say any more than this. :D

what UN is? a super club of superpowers distributing all the world & its wealth?lol
tobe a terrorist doesnt needed to carry, AK 47s?
its just need to destroy babri masjid?
What is a terrorist ?What is terrorism ?

And if for you definition of UN is this, then what more can I say.

As for Babri Masjid, last time I checked it was in India. You care about hundreds of temples destroyed in your country.

Should I give the link ? Oh wait, it happened in Pakistan. :lol:

weekly 4 flights to india . :) why you have any problem ? do you want to send indians vie bus or train ? what abut diplomatic mail and diplomats ?your whole gov is connected to pakistan via PIA .

our plane is now in on delhi airport at this time . 12-8-13
flightPK-272 KHI-DEL Monday 15:00 Monday 15:40 Departed is now on delhi airport :woot:

will comeback today
PK-273 DEL-KHI Delhi Monday 20:30 Monday 20:30 Scheduled

:laugh:

you made my day

Saffron terror ? There is no Official term used by Indian Govt. It was used by a minister once. And was taken back. It was totally politics based swing.

It's used. The cat is out of the bag. The term caught on. Media outlets still use it, wikipedia also has an entry to it. It is a term. Do you oppose the existence of such a term or deny that the practice of saffron terror has never happened?

RSS as Hindu Extremists ? Goals of RSS, according to you is simply, what should I say, totally weird.

Under BJP rule back in the days, there was no Hindu Extremist Ideologies implemented that enabled your so called Saffron Terrorists

The entire government was committing acts of violence that can be construed as terrorism. VHP was active, brandishing swords on motorbikes, threatening the Muslim population into subservience...

Point is you cannot continue to feign ignorance about Hindu Extremism, when its more violent form, Saffron Terror has already been acknowledged by your government and is not used internationally. You cannot turn a blind eye to Hindu extremism when every other day Hindu Groups like VHP are free to roam the streets, donning their saffron colors, swords in hands, and in full biker gang mode, with the sole intent of causing terror.

You know this is happening yet you're asking "What Hindu Extremism?"

Everyone who talk against Pakistan from India irrespective of their religion in an Hindu extremist..

Then for Pakistani 25 million Indian Muslims are "Hindu Extreemists".. India should make a group of Indian Muslim and send them to guard border.. :P

Cat is out of the bag ? Wikipedia ?

Seems like Hindu hatred is engraved in someone...:P

weekly 4 flights to india . :) do you want to send indians vie bus or train ?
Nope! Aboard the Prithvis!!!!! :lol:

Seriously, these radicalized idiots need to be put in the cooler! As if these so called 'threats' would solve Indo-Pak issues! When will these yahoos on both sides of the border grow up?

Under BJP rule back in the days, there was no Hindu Extremist Ideologies implemented that enabled your so called Saffron Terrorists.

Well, as you started with "I believe", there is nothing I can say any more than this. :D

What is a terrorist ?What is terrorism ?

And if for you definition of UN is this, then what more can I say.

As for Babri Masjid, last time I checked it was in India. You care about hundreds of temples destroyed in your country.

Should I give the link ? Oh wait, it happened in Pakistan. :lol:
terrorism still a course to be defined in genrl?
there are a lot of state terrorism also happenening in kashmir & palestine too, which are generating lots of reactions too?
everyone is doing its own definations till now?
yes may the temples been destroyed in pakistan but it only happened after babri masjid, guss was the bad reaction but its the reality, nothing went wrong before babri masjid?

Cat is out of the bag ? Wikipedia ?

Seems like Hindu hatred is engraved in someone...:P

nothing wrong bieng a hindu & bieng a extermist till everyone else is safe around!
or may it trigger the happy dooms day once & for all, i just cant imagine it. yes the big booms?:lol:
now dont tell me ,i am the NUCK extermist?:angel::lol:

It's used. The cat is out of the bag. The term caught on. Media outlets still use it, wikipedia also has an entry to it. It is a term. Do you oppose the existence of such a term or deny that the practice of saffron terror has never happened?

The entire government was committing acts of violence that can be construed as terrorism. VHP was active, brandishing swords on motorbikes, threatening the Muslim population into subservience...

Point is you cannot continue to feign ignorance about Hindu Extremism, when its more violent form, Saffron Terror has already been acknowledged by your government and is not used internationally. You cannot turn a blind eye to Hindu extremism when every other day Hindu Groups like VHP are free to roam the streets, donning their saffron colors, swords in hands, and in full biker gang mode, with the sole intent of causing terror.

You know this is happening yet you're asking "What Hindu Extremism?"

I would suggest for people in this thread to refer to an interesting cross-analysis on extremism in South Asia:

"Jihad, Hindutva and the Taleban: South Asia at the Crossroads"

authored by Iftikhar Malik

I'm actually in the middle of reading it now, about half-way through. More on this later.

&
how many times before indian army was sent to boders. by staging fake parliment attack on indian parliment?lol
just be realistic there are extremist every where, in india , in pakistan, in america, in london? you jst name it, bt only intesty is different?
but i think its a nice step, by whoever has done that, at least peoples wouldnt be arguing about our stupid, PM,s amman ki asha & his knowledge about world affairs?lol
its a slap on those, who still think tht india pakistan can be friends?

:hitwall::hitwall:

Leave it, every attack in India is a insider job by RAW with the help of evil Hindus..

Back
Top Bottom