What's new

Hindu Extremist groups Issue threats to PIA offices in India!

PIA didn't stop india dear . they are working on this route since decades . they stopped few times but temporary . abut AI they faced hell loses last time and stopped it but they tried it again and again . .:coffee: i don't know why but they have PAX load problem in this route since beginning .on other hand PIA is looting from both hands

PIA charge to
KHI DEL 26144PKR
DEL- khi 13575INR :P

this was the last tender in feb2013 for passenger general sales agent in pakistan news papers .they was planned to start from oct but seems imposible now again for them .
air_india_jan23.jpg

OK, so no IA/AI flights to Pakistan then.

Hindus in India are really going bonkers over Kashmir...
I find it entertaining to see the 5 foot midgets screaming death to Pakistan.

Pakistan Army must continue the mission to hunt down Indian Occupying soldiers in IOK.

Pakistan Army must continue the mission to hunt down Indian Occupying soldiers in IOK.

to be honest Indian army is mostly sikh, specifically in the north, they are big

Shut all air operations at once, we don't need more Pakistanis dead at the hands of Hindu Extremists. If any such event took place,the govt would be responsible.

how bad you want hindu extreemism to be true...its just not

Why is modi talking about it if it's not true? I'm not trying to have a Go at you,It's just a question.

This scum just provided their addresses to all the hindu terrorists to facilitate terrorist attack on them and you are asking about security.

Do you think the PIA offices in India will be provided adequate security?

\
How can you don't get warning on such post.. My Sarcasm get me warning and threats..

Fill All the Hindu extremist groups into one of the PIA flights and drop them at Bay of Bengal.

khassi kam jahan pak

533993_577382022304664_2013192593_n.jpg

FIR registered in delhi .look at office they used spray on pakistan and damage the office .

Back
Top Bottom