What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
oi baba....not only we are calling u a failed state..the world calls you one...so blame th world...not us.....FP magazine is not a indian magazine...

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Who is calling us that?
please tell me so I can correct them.

The only people who are suggesting that are people who have some kind of hatred for Pakistan, namely Indians and Neo Cons who are angry that Pakistan is not spending 100% of its GDP to catch Mullah Omar.

worry abt these pakistanis...not about india...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/142355-retired-pakistani-archbishop-fear-has-silenced-christians.html#post2316409

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/142540-pakistani-hindus-want-make-delhi-their-home-3.html#post2317833

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

because there are far more pressing issues in ur own country and there is no hindu taliban except in the minds of brainwashed pakistanis....

Either your supporter of Hindu Taliban or in denial mode go back to 1st page of thread and read / watch videos carefuly.

read thread title then post some thing troll. :offtopic:

There is nothing called Hindu taliban or extremist hindus. If you check the terrorist organisations list released by UN you will know that more than 95% are muslim organisation. World is fighting against the Islamic terrorism.

Who is calling us that?
please tell me so I can correct them.

The only people who are suggesting that are people who have some kind of hatred for Pakistan, namely Indians and Neo Cons who are angry that Pakistan is not spending 100% of its GDP to catch Mullah Omar.

indians dont worry abt ur country except when terrorists come from there...and have a look at who calls pak a failed state..so go troll in their site...The Failed States Index 2010 Interactive Grid | The Fund for Peace

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Either your supporter of Hindu Taliban or in denial mode go back to 1st page of thread and read / watch videos carefuly.

first go do something abt this and when all is fine with the land of milk and honey then come obsess about india..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/142461-jihadists-launch-hate-india-campaign-lahore-8.html#post2317863

indians dont worry abt ur country except when terrorists come from there...and have a look at who calls pak a failed state..so go troll in their site...The Failed States Index 2010 Interactive Grid | The Fund for Peace

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

first go do something abt this and then come obsess about india..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/142461-jihadists-launch-hate-india-campaign-lahore-8.html#post2317863

I will talk about all innocent humans including India and Pakistan , i have condemned all extremists/terrorists including Hindu Taliban.

There is nothing called Hindu taliban or extremist hindus. If you check the terrorist organisations list released by UN you will know that more than 95% are muslim organisation. World is fighting against the Islamic terrorism.

And yet a study commissioned by the US government itself says that "Islamic terrorism" is almost a non issue in America when compared to other types of terrorism.

So what does this tell you?
It's not a war on "Islamic Terrorism" but a war on Islam

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet a study commissioned by the US government itself says that "Islamic terrorism" is almost a non issue in America when compared to other types of terrorism.

do you want to know what other american oragnisations says about pakistan ? :rofl:

And why one wants to impose war on Islam ?

I will talk about all innocent humans including India and Pakistan , i have condemned all extremists/terrorists including Hindu Taliban.

bs..is that why still hate filled jihadi rallies chanting death to india still go about in pakistans most important city...?

u ppl are born with a hatred and an obsession towards india and sadly this is the obsession and hate that is going to undo you...

OK so this thread is only for posting negative videos about hindus only ??

First link is from the Catholics News Service, the second is from an Indian source.

Let me quote you a Christian source that talks about the conditions of Christians in Karnataka. Here goes...

oi...all the links u quoted in some other thread are christian news sources only..so go edit that...if something is said abt pakistan tht u dont want to hear , u go into denial eh?

War is always on people, man. You know what I am saying? Nobody can start a war on Islam, you know what I am saying? But a war can start against Muslims, you know what I am saying?

If you look at how they do their analysis, it's based on media reporting.
And as we all know, right know the favorite Target of the Media is Pakistan.
Non of their people are actually in Pakistan assessing the situation so that brings to doubt the credibility of their index.
But you don't really care, because you just need a reason to Hate.

And I don't think you understand what trolling means, so let me enlighten you.
Pointing out deep rooted hatred and bias in people is not trolling.
Pointing out a swastika in your avatar is.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

do you want to know what other american oragnisations says about pakistan ? :rofl:

And why one wants to impose war on Islam ?

sure tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom