What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
your support to these terrorist organizations is well appreciated .... keep it up .... good for India :tup: but bad for poor minorities :tdown:

Nice way to run away from the argument. India is a secular democratic nation recognized by International community like pakistan has been recognized as a failed country :rofl:

Nice way to run away from the argument. India is a secular democratic nation recognized by International community like pakistan has been recognized as a failed country :rofl:
whatever make you feel good :enjoy:

So you also have nothing to say and you started personal attacks... pathetic

naah naah, not a personal attack!! I am simply fed up of your posts!!!

U see, whatever u want to believe, I am a NORMAL human being.. I hate to see injustice... and it hurts to see any innocent person getting abuses/killed/whatever!! I seriously talk beyond religion!

If Modi has carried out massacre of muslims in Gujarat, and the GOI is congress and the CBI etc etc are under GOI,a nd yet they are unable to jail him!!! what CAN I DO? moreover Indian courts are almost fair to a fault! so if they find even one percent chance of someone being a culprit, they take action... and if Modi is a murderer (of anyone-hindu or muslim or whosoever), he deserves to rot in hell!!!

there are hindu extremist organisations! There have to be!!!!! out of ONE BILLION Hindus, if a few hundred (or even a thousand) believe that they need to establish "HINDU RULE", i actually find that NORMAL!!

what we need to do is find them and hang them! SIMPLE!

and thats what will happen with those behind Samjhauta blasts!!

now tell me what else should I do????

and yes, I get mighty pi$$ed off with u.. because u keep repeating the same things, that too in a humiliating way!!! if u talk sensibly and decently, it will be much easier to talk for all of us!! But u start with ur presumption that Every muslim in India is getting persecuted,a nd every hindu is a radical who supports the hindu extremists!! Now tell me, where does that leave a place to talk or put across points and discuss????

@ DOCTOR09: I WILL GIVE U A PROOF OF WHAT U DO!!!

see this post,and note the bolded parts. nitin agreed that some fringe groups are there!
they are fringe elements like criminals and you have the audacity to talk about when in pakistan every political party has a militant arm to kill others. :rofl: how many of them you have banned.

There is no evidence against them involving in any terror activities inside or outside of India. There are vry few anti social elements who work on behalf of their political master nothing religious about it.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

DO you know who is Yuvraj ? This is just political gimmick because his party is in center why can't take the action ? Pakistan lacks in diplomacy and politics no doubt about it :rofl:
and what u did?? u started trolling by saying the following bolded thing below:-
your support to these terrorist organizations is well appreciated .... keep it up .... good for India :tup: but bad for poor minorities :tdown:
sorry to say but Gujarat incident was more religious type and check the video in which they using name of your religion which is bad thing ( every religion is peaceful and repectful but these people using the name )

u see what's the problem with u???? I hope u can see it NOW ATLEAST!!!

DOCTOR DOCTOR!!! where have u gone?? I miss YOU! this was the time for u to reply back, and u went away!!!:drag:

the fact of the matter is there is a lot of bad blood between hindus and muslims histroically in north india and the partition took it to a new high,thats the fact.Of course not everyone is like that but the political tension is there under the covers.

ideally it wud have made sense for most muslims to have moved to pakistan during partition and in many ways they would have been happy,worst hit are the poor muslims of UP and Bihar.

Also the rise of hindu right is due to the sucking up of congress towards christians and muslims allowing them not to come out of the mainstream and keeping them holed up in their stereotypes with random reasoning.

Of course,this is not the case in South India.

the fact of the matter is there is a lot of bad blood between hindus and muslims histroically in north india and the partition took it to a new high,thats the fact.Of course not everyone is like that but the political tension is there under the covers.

ideally it wud have made sense for most muslims to have moved to pakistan during partition and in many ways they would have been happy,worst hit are the poor muslims of UP and Bihar.

Also the rise of hindu right is due to the sucking up of congress towards christians and muslims allowing them not to come out of the mainstream and keeping them holed up in their stereotypes with random reasoning.

Of course,this is not the case in South India.

other than 1992 babri masjid demolition & riots i don't think muslims of U.P & Bihar faced any problem due to their religion. if u are talking abt their economic condition then it should be noted that the economic condition of U.P & Bihar itself is not good. economic condition of the ppl of U.P & bihar is not good irrespective of religion. also in 1947 mostly rich & middle class muslims went to pak while poor were left behind.

well dude,in general it is there seething under the carpet.The only thing hindus are people who move on,just seek livelihood and move on with life.No hate persay for any individual muslim but deeo down inside,all the history still exists in the conscience.

The purpose of thread was to expose terror by these organization , not to hurt common hindus neither we said any thing like this , yes we are against terrorism and all should be , its threat to civil society. Don't take it personal :cheers:

i think u shuld spend ur time more on exposing the evil in ur society...u ll need 25 hrs/day for that alone....leave india to indians..

People here using religion specially Pakistani member...

As we all know all terrorist (in this world) belong to a special religion can we also talk about them??

i think u shuld spend ur time more on exposing the evil in ur society...u ll need 25 hrs/day for that alone....leave india to indians..

You cant stop us from speaking truth , we have burden of truth. Yes we are and will spend more time on our society also.:azn:

I remember there was a similar thread a few hours ago (which is deleted now), stressing on terror on hindus in Pak. Funny thing is that it was started by some indian dude. When someone brought up terror on christians in india, reaction was leave india to indians.

-:IRONY:-

I want to see a leave pakistan to pakistanis. But thats not going to happen.

Bottom line is, every society has problems and its best to solve your problems before bringing up others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom