What's new

Hindu temple attacked with bullets

that makes no sense aussies intergrate with the world inside there own country? the world is very different all around and clearly isnt "intergrated"

look at the facts and see who needs to intergrate in Australia

Yes I agree the world is somewhat a mess, but by world I meant all world cultures..give all cultures, dresses, language, race color equal respect.

In Asiad games the Australian team throw a refrigerator from the 3rd floor, during the present WC Ponting broke the TV. So all I am saying is to just tone down..

You may have missed my point but yes many did and until today still do.
Hopefully a UN resolution will be passed in UNSC against this, after that a circular an education material will be sent educating concerned of the religion and the use of Turban. Turban is part of religion and not a style of dressing.

Police have arrested 3 muslim men in relation to the attack on the hindu temple.

In Asiad games the Australian team throw a refrigerator from the 3rd floor, during the present WC Ponting broke the TV. So all I am saying is to just tone down..

Another false Indian media report and it was actually the commonwealth games where the aussies had supposedly done it. The Indian Media also reported that Aussie athletes were setting things on fire which is another false report.

40% Muslim Population in Auburn, no place for Hindu Temple. 100% White Population in Camden Valley, plan to construct Islamic school there, locals oppose, have a sulk. Hypocrisy? Naaaah:angel:

Back
Top Bottom