What's new

Hinduism in China

ah'an indian troll,why don't you guys worship cockroaches like you worship cows,monkeys and rats?It would make your religion more complex than any other religion in this world?

You really from China.:what:

The section you are referring to is not worship but respect.

Just like the Chinese respected dragon believed to bring abundance, prosperity and good fortune or say like Phoenix which u guys call as feng and huang whom u believe to bring wisdom, goodliness, peace or say like the Qilin - good omen that can bring peace and prosperity or shall I say like the Sacred Tortoise whom u guys believed to foretell future or maybe as Red-crowned Crane whom u guys like in taoism thought to bring prosperity.

But it will be hard if u are not really a Chinese..

But real chinese except the mentally retarded "bots" and false flaggers understand these factors.

Not just China. Buddhism has been far more successful everywhere: it's prevalent in all of East and South East Asia, whereas Hinduism is restricted to the sub-continent and some Indonesian islands. That's because Hinduism is a proto-fascist ideology (Hinduvta is an extreme manifestation) that was only invented to legitimize the supremacy and rule of the Aryan invaders to the sub-continent. Elsewhere, who wanted to be told that they were supposed to be eternal slaves to a Brahmin caste? Hinduism was a significant influence on Nazism for precisely this sort of master-slave ideology, and the swastika is probably the most visible connection to it.

I'm not a brahmin and we were the ruling / landowning class, but now considered an (other) backward caste in india. but a first rate idiot would need but the slightest excuse to regurgitate their hideous upbringing.

Buddhism spread because of evangelical missions sent to these countries by indian buddhist kings, it also received royal patronage, it was also organised locally. hindusim not being an organised religion and rooted in india, failed in indonesia, combodia, malaysia and other countries once hindus lost power in india. One can look at it historically or ideologically, like this turd is doing. Such idiots also worship that khilji guy who burned the greatest buddhist library in india, but would also splash their brains telling us how buddhism is cool. Their idenitity crisis has many layers, as is obvious from those flags.

This forum is a bad place to discuss religion. Even /b/ is a safer bet.

hindusim not being an organised religion and rooted in india, failed in indonesia, combodia, malaysia and other countries once hindus lost power in india.

I would not say it failed - considering that most of South East Asians are immensely proud of their sanskrit Hindu heritage and do not look upon that as a period of jahilyah or ignorance or whatever.

I would not say it failed - considering that most of South East Asians are immensely proud of their sanskrit Hindu heritage and do not look upon that as a period of jahilyah or ignorance or whatever.

Semantics, but ok.

I know what you mean, that special identity crisis comes with the special curse of forever running to just stay where they are. Thats is a different topic though, and immensely hilarious. currently lets just deal with the ashamed false flags.

You really from China.:what:

The section you are referring to is not worship but respect.

Just like the Chinese respected dragon believed to bring abundance, prosperity and good fortune or say like Phoenix which u guys call as feng and huang whom u believe to bring wisdom, goodliness, peace or say like the Qilin - good omen that can bring peace and prosperity or shall I say like the Sacred Tortoise whom u guys believed to foretell future or maybe as Red-crowned Crane whom u guys like in taoism thought to bring prosperity.

But it will be hard if u are not really a Chinese..

But real chinese except the mentally retarded "bots" and false flaggers understand these factors.
lol,Chinese used to worship dragon in ancient times,not respect.
And you guys worship rats.there even are some temples built for rats.

lol,Chinese used to worship dragon in ancient times,not respect.
And you guys worship rats.there even are some temples built for rats.

Chinese superstitions are a reality, stop trying to brush everything under the carpet. My ex boss rejected somebody because his year of birth did not match hers according to your illogical illiterate chini mumbo jumbo. Even in beijing people want car nos ending in 8. sell your BS somewhere else.

In india people can express their worship the way they want, don't see how that matters to a chinese, unless he's a fake chini.

It never managed to spread in China while Buddhism did ?

Let me answer you in proper religious context. Give me a big "Thanks" and close thios thread thereafter :D

Well you see, Lord Buddha is the 10th Avatar of Vishnu. It is considered to be an "Aveshavatar". That means Avatar happening under influence of "Avesh" or rage.

It is this avesh that prompted Lord Buddha to Bad mouth Vedas throughout his prophetic career. As can be seen that people like B R Ambedkar who disowned Hinduism, promptly converted to Buddhism, because buddhism fundamentally disagrees (although mildly) with sosme basic principles of Vedas. It is understood that prominence of Vedas is divine and eternal and guaranteed by Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh. (The creator, the protector and the destroyer)

His Holiness Adi-Sankaracharya explains that due to Lord Buddha's friction with Vedas, Buddhist religion will never flourish in those parts of the world where Vedas have had prevalence. That is the reason in main land India, buddism has not been much prevalent, even though the we had a newer local prophet. But it prospered outside Indian mainland, viz srilanka, china, east asia, Afghanistan etc.

Aso Adi Sankara was himself an Avatar, that was made to counter the rising buddhist tendencies. People attribute his Incarnation as an upkeeping of Lord Krishnas Vow ("Yada yada hi Dharmasya glanir bhavati bharat".. fame). Adi Sankara was solely responsible to check and overthrow rising buddhist tendencies in mainland India.

At the small age of 31, this great great soul had defeated thousands of buddist scholars in intellectual Shastratha, as a result of which all those defetaed buddhist scholars had to end their life as per rules of Shastratha, by accepting that Vedic Dharma is supreme. Therby putting an end to rising buddhist tendencies and promoting of Indian core dharma. Sankaracharya himself went into infinite meditation and took Samadhi at the age of 31 after completing his mission and establishing 4 Shankaracharya peeth in 4 corners of India.

My personal belief is that Dhrama is eternal and immortal and in guranteed protection of the Supreme. That is why almost all places that recent barbaric desert kabila religion has been to have almost completely converted. Except for India. And it will be like this forever.

Chinese superstitions are a reality, stop trying to brush everything under the carpet. My ex boss rejected somebody because his year of birth did not match hers according to your illogical illiterate chini mumbo jumbo. Even in beijing people want car nos ending in 8. sell your BS somewhere else.

In india people can express their worship the way they want, don't see how that matters to a chinese, unless he's a fake chini.

Dragon is our ancient symbol, we do take it as a spiritual strength, not actually believe it does exist. :coffee:

Thats why i said something in last paragraph.. check the underlined parts..

You match perfect.

You know nothing about chinese dragon.
Do you know the words Totemism.
worshiping of dragon was a kind of totemism before the chinese civilization started.
We don't worship dirty and pathetic rats like you indians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom