What's new

Hindus, Muslims are separate nations: Geelani

hopefully the rest of your countrymen will be able to digest it the way you are

:cheers:

by the way, Kashmiris wont pack up and go anywhere. That's the main point here. They belong to the land they call Kashmir, though any Kashmir on either side of the LoC can assuredly traverse any iota of Pakistan Nation without pressure or constraints as we consider it as much their country as ours. They already know this.

Hi sir,

Tell me something.. What is pakistan doing to free kashmir from India?

And what do you think, this so called freedom war will help them? Ok agreed India is playing rampage in kashmir, killing innocent people then what is Pakistan doing about it? Are you even making efforts to gain International majority to pressurize India in Kashmir issue?

NO>>> We have been discussing this since the advent of internet.. nothing happens though..

this poor old guy have just few yrs or say days left in his life, let him say as much he wants.

soon we will hear news of his death.......

Exactly.Lets have a second partition.

All those who want to migrate to the land of the pure,please do what our ancestors did 6 decades back - pack your bags and leave.,but the land goes nowhere

will save us a lot of headache.
I don't know where these brilliant ideas come to your mind but do know that Kashmir is not a part of India so this brilliant Idea does not applies there,so whats left? the remaining Muslims in India.

So judging from your brilliant Idea I do think Sir Syed was absolutely right about you people look at your great Idea you want to kick remaining Muslims out of India,thankfully our elders took his advice and made Pakistan.

Last edited:
I don't know where these brilliant ideas come to your mind but do know that Kashmir is not a part of India so this brilliant Ideas does not applies there so whats left the remaining Muslims in India.

So judging from your brilliant Idea I do think Sir Syed was absolutely right about you people look at your great Idea you want to kick remaining Muslims out of India,thankfully our elders took his advice and made Pakistan.

Dude why are you turning around his post as the way you want to? He meant to say about all those who wish to leave India (Kashmiris hindu or muslim doesn't matter) he never said muslims anywhere..

There are many hindus as well in India who thinks that this country is not doing anything for them. I would say the same thing to them..

Tell me something.. What is pakistan doing to free kashmir from India?

LOL Haven't you seen 22 years of terrorism in the state enough for this? :lol: Now you're asking what is it doing? :P

I don't know where these brilliant ideas come to your mind but do know that Kashmir is not a part of India so this brilliant Ideas does not applies there so whats left the remaining Muslims in India.

So judging from your brilliant Idea I do think Sir Syed was absolutely right look at your great Idea you want to kick remaining muslims out of India so I do think Sir Syed was right about you poeple,thankfully we took his advice and made Pakistan.

According to accession document signed by the Maharaja ..J&K is a part of India..UN resolutions is just an advice on how to tackle the issue..it is non mandatory resolution ..which is only applicable if both the parties agree to it.

On the other hand does pakistan have any legal doccument by the virtue of which Gilgit Baltistan which were part of J&k became part of Pakistan??

I don't know where these brilliant ideas come to your mind but do know that Kashmir is not a part of India so this brilliant Ideas does not applies there so whats left? the remaining Muslims in India.

Agreed kashmir is not a part of India but do something about it.. That is the whole point.. So called freedom fighter fantasy doesn't work in today's world. Answer my question..

What is pakistan doing to free kashmir from India?

what do you think, this so called freedom war will help them? Ok agreed India is playing rampage in kashmir, killing innocent people then what is Pakistan doing about it? Are you even making efforts to gain International majority to pressurize India in Kashmir issu

I can also stand in public and sympathize with kashmiri people and whatever they are going through, but you need to or should I say whole of Pakistan needs to understand that India has gained supremacy in kashmir. No one interferes in Kashmir matter accept Pakistan... And Pakistan alone cannot do anything.. It's a harsh truth..

On the other hand does pakistan have any legal doccument by the virtue of which Gilgit Baltistan which were part of J&k became part of Pakistan??

Just the dumb excuse that most happen to be Muslims. That's all they have; playing religion card everywhere despite it being the main cause of all of Pakistan's problems today.

Dude why are you turning around his post as the way you want to? He meant to say about all those who wish to leave India (Kashmiris hindu or muslim doesn't matter) he never said muslims anywhere..
^^^^
Off topic
Dude read this
All those who want to migrate to the land of the pure,please do what our ancestors did 6 decades back - pack your bags and leave.,but the land goes nowhere

See the word "ancestors" this means "forefathers" and clearly "ancestors"of Pakistanis who migrated from India were Muslims and Hindus is the case for Indians,so he's suggesting a Hindu-Muslim swap.Read carefully before you comment.

so whats wrong in that? all those who doesn't feel like living here should leave... Why should live in disharmony when you think India is not worth a country to live in? It is applicable to all.. Yes he said it so didn't they leave bcoz they wanted to and now living peacefully in Pakistan... That doesn't mean everyone has to leave..

India has great respect for human beings... Yes I won't say all of them but majority of people don't think the way you guys think we do.. Typical hindu or typical muslim might hate each other, but majority of population doesn't bother about them.. I have given a small example of how muslims are living happily in India..

that's why our cricket team always had and have 2 or 3 muslim players, Bollywood best actors are Muslim, Zaved akthar is one of the best lyricist, Abdul Kalam is our fav all time president, girls are crazy about shahrukh khan more than anyone else..

AR RAHMAN is one of the most respected artists in India..

Ajim premji second most richest muslim live in India..

See the word "ancestors" this means "forefathers" and clearly "ancestors"of Pakistanis who migrated from India were Muslims and Hindus is the case for Indians,so he's suggesting a Hindu-Muslim swap.Read carefully before you comment.

Seriously clutching to straws.....

Ancestors of Modern Day Indians are Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi...etc...

So ancestors refers to all those Hindus and Muslims that decided to choose India....Im not sure how u decide the same in Pakistan...

no it's really not so hard to fathom; i think you are just a bit confused on the matter

My position crystal...but thanks for checking

India has been transparent about the definition of terrorism....it has been Pakistan's position (at least on the forum) to distinguish between the Good Taliban and the bad....and referring to Kashmiri terrorists as Seperatists (as can been seen from the new rule being enforced on PDF)

as for Pakistan & world, world knows our position on Kashmir; many other concurrent issues so they show no real desire to intervene. It's not a problem for us, though it does ensure no relief from status-quo.

You dont want me to refer you to the endless threads on this topic, but Pakistan's position has been the choice between India and Pakistan through plebiscite....no independent Kashmir...based on an UNBINDING resolution ......one that has conditions...not met to date....outdated (as declared by UN chief)...and accepted as an internal matter between India and Pakistan to resolve.....and that happens to be the reason why no international power including the UN will intervene....
Besides, Pakistani use of proxy tools has not helped its cause especially in light of the wave of terrorism that has gripped the world, unfortunately making Pakistan its epicenter..

status-quo is that Kashmir is yet to be resolved as per the wishes of Kashmiri peoples. Clocks still tickin away; the people in occupied Kashmir are becoming more outspoken

NOPE....

Status quo is how India and Pakistan decide to resolve this dispute....
Wishes of the Kashmiri people are not a prerogative......keeping in mind that independence is NOT an option.....else the accession of Kashmiri lands to China, or the integration of Gilgit-Baltistan can be questioned...

Kashmiris will be included to find a compromise, not to fulfil their wishlist....and certainly NOT at the cost of Indian interests....that i think is the Status quo....(which is why the Musharraf proposal is considered a good resolution to the conflict)

You cant simply ignore Indian interests or expect India to take a loss.....especially being that they have the most to lose while also being the most powerful player in the equation.

Peshwa don't get into logical reasoning... people here can't understand such stuff!!! You need to put it with some conspiracy theories then they will listen to those like babies bed time stories!

How stupid can people become ... supporting violence and killings... It is sad to see that some culture make people less sensitive to violence. The major difference between the thinkings/understandings come from the fact that the society lives on the basic fact of hatred on one side while on the other side some don't really care much what really happens on the other side of the border.

The problem is with the radicals ... few uneducated losers who can't get a living start blabbering their mouths and the others who are stupid enuf and with their failed lifes start blaming their failures on the other side.

And when nothing works .... it's back to religion! All I can say is we can't help that few people suck up their lives because they are incompetent lazy losers.

It applies to all who start blaming the system just because they can't be better off. THey have to realize that ... it is them and it is they who just suc%. Don't blame the system ... just try to get a life if u can't sit in your home and play with urself but don't try to destroy others who are better than u .... just because u are jealous of others success!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom