What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People/Rarely part of India/IVC

Tell me why partition was wrong?

• Because god made India
  • Because British made India and because of that it was holy?

And tell me? If partition in 1947 [unmaking of India] was wrong, was making of India [conquest] in 1849 right?
In 1857 mughals got very weak and it is due to their own fault that british invaded india but in 1947 conditions are different as british started declining and they are forced to leave india but they wrongly partitioned this land to cause continuous war and unrest in region after leaving if partition was good there would be no kashmir and water issue today for us and we would be much more safer than now due to increased strategic depth.those who allowed british such partition have done great mistake deliberately and it was not properly managed as the whole system who implemented it was british made and some ignorance was done also by people living in india who are now suffering

That is qudrat of Allah swt. Besides Kashmir, Pakistan is pretty complete.

We are a nation and civilization and our historic choices and circumstances show a different mindset from our neighbors on all sides.

Nope, even with Kashmir, Pakistan is not complete. Half of Balochistan is with Iran and a big chunk of Pukhtoon lands are in Afghanistan.

thumbnailimage.img.jpg

Once the Green and Pink areas are united with Pakistan then we might be able to call Pakistan complete.

Also Nuristanis & Wakhis areas in Afghanistan which are related to Chitralis and Baltistanis.

Last edited:
Regardless of how much we push on this - the longstanding view is that the indus is very much the root of indian civilization similiar to how the yellow river is to the chinese, the nile to the egyptians. This is the dominant view and it will this is what the way the academia sees it as well. This view will not change for a very very long time.

Regardless of how much we push on this - the longstanding view is that the indus is very much the root of indian civilization similiar to how the yellow river is to the chinese, the nile to the egyptians. This is the dominant view and it will this is what the way the academia sees it as well. This view will not change for a very very long time.
We don't care.

A Pajheet living 1,000 km away from the Indus in Uttar Pradesh can claim he is a descendant of the "glorious Hindu Indus Civilization" all he wants, it will not change the facts and reality.

Just because our heritage has been hijacked and stolen by vultures, does not mean we will abandon it.

If we are firm on our heritage and reject all foreign claims to it, they will have no choice but to amend their position.

Time is in our favor, and the way politics are going now, it will not be long until we have the upper hand. In sha Allah.

Most importantly, Pakistan must field its own archaeologists, geologists, historians, and sociologists to advance our own understanding of our past.

Nope, even with Kashmir, Pakistan is not complete. Half of Balochistan is with Iran and a big chunk of Pukhtoon lands are in Afghanistan.

thumbnailimage.img.jpg

Once the Green and Pink areas are united with Pakistan then we might be able to call Pakistan complete.

Also Nuristanis & Wakhis areas in Afghanistan which are related to Chitralis and Baltistanis.
At Least People of these ethnicities : Pashtuns, wakhis and Nuristanis should have a visa free entry in Pakistan

Afghania was not meant to be kpk is beyond that. Afghania is to the river of Amu darya. If you do your research you would find that this idea of pakistan wasnt supposed to stop at its current borders.
Yeah I know the dream of Iqbal...but the thing is, do most of those people in those lands want to be Pakistanis?

Also many people would disagree with your definition of Afghania being up to the Amu Darya. Some will say this is the definition only of Afghan (Pushtoon) nationalists....

It is like if I said that I believe Pakistan is from Tehran to Kashgar....not many people will accept my definition....

Our destiny is much larger than that brother. Pakistan will expand into Afghanistan if it chooses to be a global power. It will be the destiny of both of us.
But you have got to convince the people of Afghanistan...that is the issue....

Great posts I hope to see more threads like this in the near future the fact the IVC and Gandhara history is not taught fully is a shame and result of govt incompetance
Who said to you it's not taught in pakistan it's taught in social studies I read it in 6th class first chapter was about ivc second about morya empire than arrival of Islam in subcontinent than colonization and 2 nation theory

Hate is not for hinduism or hindus. Hate is for worshipping dolls and statues. And every created thing.

We don't hate hindus or hinduism.Allah purified us from idol wordship and associating partners with him. We would like for us to remain this way and our sons and daughters and our future generations so that they can be successful in this world and the 2nd world.

We hate not hindus or hinduism we just love our muslim identity too much. We are proud of our new identity we burn our previous past of ignorance.

History is long gone now we have eyes on present and future. We are muslim and we are thankful to Allah and are very proud for our new identity.

We forsake what was wrong and hated in the eyes of our creator.

It was an age of arrogance. Neither arabs kept their history of arrogance and idol worship nor shall we.

We are hindus no more. Al hamdu Lillah. And we pray we and our future generations never slip from the straight path. Ameen

Last edited:
Hate is not for hinduism or hindus. Hate is for worshipping dolls and statues. And every created thing.

We don't hate hindus or hinduism.Allah purified us from idol wordship and associating partners with him. We would like for us to remain this way and our sons and daughters and our future generations so that they can be successful in this world and the 2nd world.

We hate not hindus or hinduism we just love our muslim identity too much. We are proud of our new identity we burn our previous past of ignorance.

History is long gone now we have eyes on present and future. We are muslim and we are thankful to Allah and are very proud for our new identity.

It was an age of arrogance. Neither arabs aept their history of arrogance and idol worship nor shall we.

We are hindus no more. Al hamdu Lillah. And we pray we and our future generations never slip from the straight path. Ameen

Ameen brother, thanks for your sentiments.

It was an age of arrogance. Neither arabs kept their history of arrogance and idol worship nor shall we.

1. Hate for Hinduism is a reality on PDF. I see numerous posts daily where people keep abusing Hindus , some are generous enough to spare Pakistani Hindus and use the term Indian Hindus. But don't say there is no hate for Hinduism here because it's enough of it here.

2. Where are all the Pakistani Hindus on Pdf? Yet to see one. We have numerous Indian Muslims here. I wish we had some Pakistani Hindus sharing their experience here too.

3. Pakistanis hating Hindus was only half portion of my post. The rest half is ignored by all of you again , very conveniently I guess. The ignorance of Hindu past. Even here on Pdf, I never saw any worthwhile discussion about the history of land that forms pakistan today.

Either you guys talk about the Indus Valley Civilization ( apparently because it makes you feel comfortable that they weren't Hindus ) or you guys talk about modern history directly. There is so much history in between that no one talks about.

Bhagat Singh , a hardcore secular person , should have been a role model in Pakistan. He hardly finds any mention here. So many things point toward an institutionalized hate for all things Hindu in Pakistan. Even the Sons of Soil have been forgotten. Not just the population, you sent your history into India too after partition.

1. Hate for Hinduism is a reality on PDF. I see numerous posts daily where people keep abusing Hindus , some are generous enough to spare Pakistani Hindus and use the term Indian Hindus. But don't say there is no hate for Hinduism here because it's enough of it here.

2. Where are all the Pakistani Hindus on Pdf? Yet to see one. We have numerous Indian Muslims here. I wish we had some Pakistani Hindus sharing their experience here too.

3. Pakistanis hating Hindus was only half portion of my post. The rest half is ignored by all of you again , very conveniently I guess. The ignorance of Hindu past. Even here on Pdf, I never saw any worthwhile discussion about the history of land that forms pakistan today.

Either you guys talk about the Indus Valley Civilization ( apparently because it makes you feel comfortable that they weren't Hindus ) or you guys talk about modern history directly. There is so much history in between that no one talks about.

Bhagat Singh , a hardcore secular person , should have been a role model in Pakistan. He hardly finds any mention here. So many things point toward an institutionalized hate for all things Hindu in Pakistan. Even the Sons of Soil have been forgotten. Not just the population, you sent your history into India too after partition.
As i said we choose muslim identity and would never prefer non muslim heros over muslim heros.

Infact we would lile to distance ourselves from hindus as much as possible. Not because o hate but for the fact it is the most dangerous thing for a human being.

We prefer to delete everythjng related to hindu (idol worship) delete it from our memories cultures family histories ...

Those were a different generation even bit we are greatful we got islamic message.

For u hindu history and heros ur tales. For us our new identity our new heros our new culture . We divided british India to keep our seperate identity and not to be identified with non muslims.

We crated a new identity a new country to he clean from anything related to hindus.

Otherwise we would have formed Hindustan with hindus of south asia.

For us is our identity and way for you is ur identity and ur way. We chose whats best for us you chose what you thought was best for u.

As i said we choose muslim identity and would never prefer non muslim heros over muslim heros.

Infact we would lile to distance ourselves from hindus as much as possible. Not because o hate but for the fact it is the most dangerous thing for a human being.

We prefer to delete everythjng related to hindu (idol worship) delete it from our memories cultures family histories ...

Those were a different generation even bit we are greatful we got islamic message.

For u hindu history and heros ur tales. For us our new identity our new heros our new culture . We divided british India to keep our seperate identity and not to be identified with non muslims.

We crated a new identity a new country to he clean from anything related to hindus.

Otherwise we would have formed Hindustan with hindus of south asia.

For us is our identity and way for you is ur identity and ur way. We chose whats best for us you chose what you thought was best for u.
I got my answer. You are blind by religion and have relegated your life to just that. You see everything form a religious angle. And most of the Pakistanis are just like that I believe ( from what I have learnt here. )

You say something like "preferring Muslim heros over Hindu heros" and don't even recognize the toxicity of this sentence.

What can I say ! I am even more proud of being a Hindu now. I have so many muslims idols ( singers , actors , ex president kalam saab and so on). Religion isn't everything for me and I am so proud of that. Thanks. We both have our answers now.

I got my answer. You are blind by religion and have relegated your life to just that. You see everything form a religious angle. And most of the Pakistanis are just like that I believe ( from what I have learned here. )

You say something like "preferring Muslim heros over Hindu heros" and don't even recognize the toxicity of this sentence.

What can I say ! I am even more proud of being a Hindu now. I have so many muslims idols ( singers , actors , ex president kalam saab and so on). Religion isn't everything for me and I am so proud of that. Thanks. We both have our answers now.

Its true for not only me . Every muslim if he really is a muslim sees everything around him with the eye of islam everything a muslim does is with in the rules given to us in Quran.

You are right every muslim looks at life with only religious angle (eye) there is no other way for a muslim if indeed he is a muslim.

Our forefathers left hinduism for good. And we intend to stay away from it.

Back
Top Bottom