What's new

Hockey World cup Pakistan VS India Match (Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats India for the win.

Good Luck for Pakistan for coming matches.

I know it Hurts losing To Minnows....Anyways wats ur prediction for next match nostradamus.:tongue:

Prediction is simple

Just like T20 WC........... India has won the last match of the tournament

We will bounce back in Next match Insha'Allah :smitten:

NO i think its not security but pressure of playing amid hostility by the crowd. Besides recently Pakistani hockey team had been facing some politics within.

Above all check the boys are toooooooo young. One Pakistani player is the youngest in this world cup

Oh Come on, It's everything else apart from game on the field. I can't believe it. Also it was just the first game and if pakistan performs better in rest of the matches then would that mean all those fears/concerns were only for first match? just wondering..:cheesy:

are bhai world cup ka toh pata nahi par yeh match jit liya maza aa gaya world cup ki zaroorat nahi. Aaj toh maza laya diya

are bhai world cup ka toh pata nahi par yeh match jit liya maja aa gaya world cup ki Jaroorat nahi. Aaj toh maJa laya diya

Congrats to all INDIANS.

The game was completly one-sided. Sorry to say that........ but it was really worrying.....

Prediction is simple

Just like T20 WC........... India has won the last match of the tournament

We will bounce back in Next match Insha'Allah :smitten:

We don't believe in predictions, baba, jotish, pir fakir

we believe in hard work, we will win WC

so u r predicting that Pakistan will loose 100 matches in a row so they can win 1:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Itni energy hey k hum 100 match play kar saktey hain,

Aap logoun ko Dabur ka Chamanpras khana ho ga,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom