What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

IMO only TATA should be allowed if they are willing to manufacture their vehicles in Pakistan, rest all other companies are junk & below standard.
You are calling Mahindra junk and below standard. Check out more about it. It is far way better for countries like Pakistan. Same goes for Bajaj and TVS.

IMO only TATA should be allowed if they are willing to manufacture their vehicles in Pakistan, rest all other companies are junk & below standard.
what did you just say?????
mahindra and bajaj are junk?????
bajaj is worlds 4th largest two wheeler and three wheeler manufacturer.
are you satisfying your ego or it's just you hate india too much that you didn't even care to read about both of the companies before commenting.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

I think our Ravi Piaggio gives these bikes a run for their money. I'd say it's better looking than a number of Indian bikes posted here.
55960-Ravi-piaggio-storm-125-vs-honda-cg125-dlx-ravi-storm-red01.jpg

What I personally like is - it looks like it's got character. Like it's not just some techno bike with trinkets and doodles on all sides. This looks like a man's bike.

Shocking similarity with LML-DAELIM(Korea) motorcycle model like Energy,Freedom etc.

LML-Energy-FX-Over-100000-Kms-Review-by-Jean-Johny-BikeAdvice-2.jpg

http://www.bikes4sale.in/photos/25163_1272261670.jpg
Does this bike look similar? it is a 2001 era motorcycle called "LML Energy FX". This was developed by LML and DAELIM.
Look at the engine in particular? These are DAELIM(Korea) inspired Engines made first for LML Motorcycles including 110,125 and 150cc engines.

It was the time Motorcycle Industry was maturing with Suzuki Fiero and Hero Honda CBZ models launched as I distinctly remember. LML-Vespa was a leader in two stroke scooters and since motorcycles were gaining popularity, they shifted business with the help of DAELIM to bring motorcycles explained above. These Models BOMBED in the market since Hero Honda CBZ and Suzuki Fiero and Bajaj Pulsar later entered.

LML India, LML Scooters, LML India Ltd, LML Motorcycles, LML Vespa

Both have markets for each other's bikes, Pakistanis can get access to Indian 150cc bikes, while Indians can get more fuel efficient bikes, given that they meets our emission standards.

hey buddy don't even think of selling fuel efficient bikes to India we have bikes which can go more than 100km/ltr. with modern looks unlike pakistani bikes which looks 20 year behind in design and looks.

hey buddy don't even think of selling fuel efficient bikes to India we have bikes which can go more than 100km/ltr. with modern looks unlike pakistani bikes which looks 20 year behind in design and looks.

We got Bikes on CNG :rofl: beat that !

But seriously.. the Indian motor bike industry would make a killing in Pakistan.

We got Bikes on CNG :rofl: beat that !

But seriously.. the Indian motor bike industry would make a killing in Pakistan.

please upload image of CNG bike, we are using CNG Auto Rikshaws and buses which has very poor pickup.

I think Enfield will be a hit with landlords of Punjab and Sindh.

I still believe people in subcontinent will go for fuel efficiency and the total cost of vehicle.
Cheaper with better mileage than grand looks, would be an instant hit.
I think TATA doesn't make mobikes??

I think our Ravi Piaggio gives these bikes a run for their money. I'd say it's better looking than a number of Indian bikes posted here.

glimg_36.jpg

What I personally like is - it looks like it's got character. Like it's not just some techno bike with trinkets and doodles on all sides. This looks like a man's bike.
Can you plz locate this bike in any category ??
First of all i can't position it in any category, its definetly not a sport bike, and u say its a cruiser then.. LMAO..:rofl:
Second no digital speedometer, spoke wheels are worst, they have given self start(hope they have self start also), It's engine looks worst like big steel tin box, finally its exhaust cylinder again is of steel and very low(that makes non-sporty)...
Wheel base is disappointing, rear no chain case(the engine chains should not be covered it looks bad now a days).
Man this bike is piece of crap.. May b for pakistanis it is like Karizma but for indians it is like bajaj Boxer..
And whats the engine displacement and performance can you mention it ???

One of the best TV commercial of bike....
Enjoy it..
No one can match this ad..

Last edited by a moderator:

glimg_36.jpg

Sorry bro, as a biker myself I can empathise with you, but if that's a man's bike, it doesn't say much for either the Pakistani bike industry or Pakistani men.

We had bike like these around 10 years ago - Bajaj Caliber comes to mind. Now, they are at best relegated to rural areas.

The game has moved on, and you guys are at least a couple of generations if not more behind.

I dont see anything wrong with those pakistani bikes, they will sell well in India if branding and after sales service is taken care of.

I dont see anything wrong with those pakistani bikes, they will sell well in India if branding and after sales service is taken care of.

Yes. Maybe the doodhwallas in the cities, and the poorer farmers in the villages.

Back
Top Bottom