What's new

How Chinese public views other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Chapter 2. China and the World | Pew Global Attitudes Project

China05.png

How China Views Major Powers

Chinese attitudes toward Russia are on balance positive, with 48% expressing a positive and 38% a negative view. In contrast, perceptions of the U.S. and the United Nations are roughly divided, with 43% holding a favorable opinion of each. And only about a third see the European Union (33%) and Pakistan (31%) positively. Chinese perceptions of these foreign nations and institutions have mostly held steady since last year.

The Chinese express even dimmer views toward their neighbor to the south, India. Roughly a quarter (23%) have a favorable opinion of India, while 62% offer a negative opinion.

Similarly, Iran receives largely negative ratings, with only 21% expressing a favorable view of the Islamic Republic, a decline of eight percentage points since 2011.

China17.png

China and India
There is further evidence that Sino-Indian relations have cooled in recent years – increasingly, the Chinese public is wary of India’s economic growth. Currently, only 44% of Chinese say that their southern neighbor’s expanding economy is positive for China, down from six-in-ten in 2010. Meanwhile, those saying India’s growing economy is a bad thing has almost doubled over the same period.

Indian views towards China are even more negative. Only 23% of Indians describe their country’s relationship with China as one of cooperation and only 24% think China’s growing economy is a good thing for India. (For more on Indian views toward China and other nations see “Deepening Economic Doubts in India,” released on September 10, 2012).

Interesting, Chinese are afraid of India's rise.

Strange. Here in Africa there is a lot of inter-marriage between Chinese and Indians or people of Indian descent. Almost a fab here these days.

Strange. Here in Africa there is a lot of inter-marriage between Chinese and Indians or people of Indian descent. Almost a fab here these days.
Those are pre-communist overseas Chinese.

Pre-communist overseas Chinese are pretty nice. Think Hong Kongese, Taiwanese, Chinese in Malaysia, Singaporean, old time Chinese in the US(Not the new mainland immigrants), etc.

welcome "Korean", you are back alive and go on work now, I can see the whole first new posts page are from you,
if you really work hard, you can swallow up the storm of New York by your big mouth;
I don't understand why you are so care about China, when you declared your are a Korean at New York

welcome "Korean", you are back alive and go on work now, I can see the whole first new posts page are from you,
if you really work hard, you can swallow up the storm of New York by your big mouth;
I don't understand why you are so care about China, when you declared your are a Korean at New York

Are all of your 2059 posts in code? Is there a key to decipher your cryptic posts?

If someone wants to know how Chinese view the other countries, then he'd better refer to a survey made by Chinese。

this is the best reply in a whole day.

to the point ,right at the edge, and fully reveal the truth and even the poll's intention.

I highly doubt this survey, according to this even the views on Pakistan and Iran are unfavorable, so either Chinese dont know what's happening on the international side or they are high end nationalist or they dont visit defence.pk.

Really? unbelievable!
That promotes the Sino-India friendship. :rofl:

Wow! :woot:

Chinese see India and Iran more unfavorably than USA? and Russia more favorable than Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom