What's new

How close is Pakistan to default

Default is imminent now. During the First few weeks of June will see the last semblance of Economic Control and stability go away and then all hell will break loose.

Default is imminent now. During the First few weeks of June will see the last semblance of Economic Control and stability go away and then all hell will break loose.
If anyone is wondering what is the secret behind the deadlocked IMF deal, Fortune has an interesting report. It is basically a rivalry between IMF and China about who will take a loss.

If anyone is wondering what is the secret behind the deadlocked IMF deal, Fortune has an interesting report. It is basically a rivalry between IMF and China about who will take a loss.

Very revealing. Only one common link among all such countries. Interesting times ahead.

Yes and No, debt isn't bad; I have a heavy obligation in my business; however, how it's used to generate positive cash flow assets matters. As of yet, no single public entity is making money before and after taking on debt. So the problem isn't the debt but debt and project management.

China doesn't say take the money and buy London properties.

Total economic collapse and default is the best thing to happen to the already poor downtrodden people of Pakistan. Only the corrupt will suffer.

Let it burn.

I am definitely not against an economic collapse of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom