What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Put a limit on how threads that can be created weekly, say 3.

People like Hussain and Bharwana are making threads everyday to troll

You hated threads against Indian atrocities in Kashmir so much wow. I am honored to be noticed. Thank you man.

@WebMaster i have a req as of now from mobile browser i cant see alerts without rotating the fone . Can alerts be brought to left side or squeezed in in portrait mode

At-least know the rules before making such accusations. Thread moved to Seniors Section and you are currently not entitled to participate in that section due to required post count of 2000 at minimum, like many others.

Thanks for clarifying. I was just checking banned list from that thread and it listed that no-one has been banned.

I completely missed that you had moved it to senior's section.

Thanks for clarifying. I was just checking banned list from that thread and it listed that no-one has been banned.

I completely missed that you had moved it to senior's section.

:enjoy:

Exactly no one was banned Sir but may be our friend here thought because of posting on that thread that I see much was tolerated. :-)

It was already moved when I made last post in that particular thread.

I can't specifically speak of the two members you mentiond.

But aside from trolling in general, I have noticed an uptick in stealth trolling.

By not censoring people because of your personal religious beliefs or political views, else the forum will be changed in something like Iranmilitaryforum.net, then we'll leave. This is a forum with free speech, not a religious institute, if not let me know.

@waz
@The Eagle
@Kuwaiti Girl
@SALMAN F @Uhuhu

By not censoring people because of your personal religious beliefs or political views, else the forum will be changed in something like Iranmilitaryforum.net, then we'll leave. This is a forum with free speech, not a religious institute, if not let me know.

@waz
@The Eagle
@Kuwaiti Girl

Everyone is granted with free speech until & unless does not violate forum rules so every religion be respected beside our personal belief. In-case of any issue, you can report the post(s) or for discussion about any warning, contact General Headquarters without any hesitation.

Censorship is only applied by removing offensive/provocative/etc posts to maintain the decorum as well as civility for all communities/Religions.

Regards,

(Using cellphone hence, typo be ignored)

Censorship is only applied by removing offensive/provocative/etc posts to maintain the decorum as well as civility for all communities/Religions.

Regards,

But Censorship/Forum Rules are sometimes applied selectively. The PDF management is slightly to moderately conservative/right-wing in bias.

But Censorship/Forum Rules are sometimes applied selectively. The PDF management is slightly to moderately conservative/right-wing in bias.

I don't see as such but may be this is how one sees the moderation that sometimes members find it against personal likes. If you find anything which is against Forum rules or in violation everyone is at liberty to report as the same is advised many times. Rules are simple/clear and there are no wings etc as such.

Put restriction on new members for posting on threads outside of member club for 1 week

If a report is sent, who opens it? Mods, admins or both?

Back
Top Bottom