What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

yes from ebay.co.bd for 100 BD rupees.

Haha!
For the insecure Bds folks:don't worry guys,India has no plans to make an "Akhand Bharat" as you call it.We don't want to slow our growth by assimilating a backward area like BD into our territory.You will just be a burden for us to carry.So chill...:wave:

Let me clarify my earlier post, I am sure India does not want 300 million more "Muslim terrorists" in their union, it will be the worst nightmare for Hindu nationalists. That is why Pakistan and Bangladesh are not "welcome", whereas Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka are "welcome" and prime targets for "Sikkimization". But the Buddhists Sinhalese, I am afraid will give their island away to the Chinese or any other new players, rather than being dominated by Hindu's in any kind of union. So that may not happen for the foreseeable future.

As for Pakistan, the best case scenario is to see it break up with increasing levels of extremism, so they can prove that Muslims are just thugs and terrorists after all, excelling at suicide bombing more than anything useful. For Bangladesh, the plan is to divert as much water as possible to make it a desert in the winter and a flood channel in the monsoon. Delegitimizing and dehumanizing Bengali speaking Muslims in India and claiming that they are illegal Bangladeshi migrants is another lever to tighten the grip on Bangladesh as and when needed, as they will ask to push them into Bangladesh and engineer pogroms whenever there is an opportunity.

Once the polity in both Pakistan and Bangladesh can be softened and scattered, then depending on situations, they may try for re-conversion of these population back to Hindu, in a centuries long process, so the mythical "civilization space" can be reclaimed, after successive waves of cleansing of the Mullah networks and structure in these regions and their connections with Arabia.

That's a really deep analysis ......

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This news should come to Bangladeshi media and blogs with more detail analyses.

Lanka will fall in line, in time. It has to. It has no other option.

Lankans have to ultimately pick a daddy between India and China.

I'm sure they'll choose wisely.

Please, do elaborate on that part.

Sri Lanka (like Bangladesh) and India are two sovereign nations. Whatever 'big daddy' (according to you) they choose is their decision as per their national interests.

Whatever you do, do not automatically assume that you alone occupy the higher moral ground on the basis of......nothingness :lol:

Yes, 'wise' indeed.

Even Big Liar's and their deception cannot stop the truth to come out, in the end. And all the Awami supporters and sympathizers and people who still hate Pakistan for 1971, must know the root of the conspiracy that created Bangladesh. Instead of having Nukes at both ends and at the heart of the nation, India now deals with only one threat which is at the western end. Mission accomplished as quite a few of them say openly:
Agartala Conspiracy Case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mujib planned secession in 1969: Hasina
'Agartala conspiracy case was not false' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

The history about this is important to be recovered, to find out what led to the situation that we had in 1971. A huge number of people in Bangladesh will try with their lives so these facts do not come out and are widely publicized.

And this from a person who never was involved in Bangladeshi politics of any flavor, and I am saying this to pre-empt any false propaganda with their Big Lie's to push the line that this is the narrative from a Jamati, it is not.

I do not claim to have all the truth, but I will say this, that I have seen hatred for Muslims among the most erudite and intelligent people in India, hidden under layers upon layers of politeness. So any Bangladeshi who has any doubts about this, I would encourage them to spend time and interact with Indians in real life. Please don't get me wrong, there are some really good people out there, not like the idiotic foot soldiers we have here in PDF, but if you do the average, the situation does not look good for us Muslims. And I can understand how what this Sri Lankan writer is saying can be true. As a somewhat educated person of at least average intelligence, I thought I knew everything there is to know about 1971 and Awamy League, but it looks like they had me fooled for all these years. As they say truth is often stranger than fiction. So it is not important what I or anyone else says, for Bangladeshi's, please do your own research and find out and then also let others know about it.

A deep analysis. I liked your post.

You know, it is funny how people conveniently ignore the Agartala Conspiracy Case. Even La-Hasina herself admitted that it is true :lol:

And sadly, people just keep repeating history according to what is favorable to them while ignoring the consequences.

At times I've come to think that Indian sub-continental culture and use of history is dangerously and fatally flawed.

Why do the Indians you say have a deep-rooted hatred of Muslims?

See, here's the thing. The Chinese and even the Japanese many eons ago had their revenge against the Mongols. And served their justice.

The Indians on the other hand never got any vengeance against the Aryans nor the Mughals who invaded and ruled over them from the West. And hence, the deep-rooted hatred. And an awfully poorly articulated and shaped one. Their logic is like:
"Hey, your great-great grandfather killed my great-great grandfather. Hence, I hate you. And therefore, you must die!"

There's are reasons why they spend so much on Bollywood and cricket.

Please, do elaborate on that part.

Sri Lanka (like Bangladesh) and India are two sovereign nations. Whatever 'big daddy' (according to you) they choose is their decision as per their national interests.

Whatever you do, do not automatically assume that you alone occupy the higher moral ground on the basis of......nothingness :lol:

Yes, 'wise' indeed.

On another note, people just keep forgetting about the Agartala Conspiracy. Boy, we do have a lot folks with short term memory :lol:

All of the answers lie there, and history is still sadly being repeated.

He got banned but I will answer for Him. Sri Lanka need to put constitutional reforms to give more rights to Tamils as they promised to India for helping in final days of civil war. Now Sri Lanka is moving away from the promise and trying to belittle India's expectation by bringing in China in the equation.

He got banned but I will answer for Him. Sri Lanka need to put constitutional reforms to give more rights to Tamils as they promised to India for helping in final days of civil war. Now Sri Lanka is moving away from the promise and trying to belittle India's expectation by bringing in China in the equation.

The Sri Lankans themselves ended the awful civil war. I don't see how India came into the equation in actually helping to end it. War is never a pretty thing :no:

Best to let the ghosts of the past rest and move on mate. Sri Lanka has its own interests, just as India has.

The day Bangladesh become 29th state of India, I would be first to join the revolt against that move.

he he I m with you bhai!!.... BD becoming a part of India is my worst nightmare...let them grow and live peacefully.. my only complain is their illegal migrants and their support for our insurgent group(which BTW has diminished considerably thanks to AL)....
The way BD members post things here give me the impression that they are not happy enough and for themBD is not "cool" and "happening"(like Pak and Afgh:tongue:) , so they poke their nose around, feeding themselve some absurd propogandas and try to make enemy out of everyone (read India ,Burma and who else is their neighbours:rolleyes:),who doesnot gives a folk!! about them..

Let me clarify my earlier post, I am sure India does not want 300 million more "Muslim terrorists" in their union, it will be the worst nightmare for Hindu nationalists. That is why Pakistan and Bangladesh are not "welcome", whereas Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka are "welcome" and prime targets for "Sikkimization". But the Buddhists Sinhalese, I am afraid will give their island away to the Chinese or any other new players, rather than being dominated by Hindu's in any kind of union. So that may not happen for the foreseeable future.

As for Pakistan, the best case scenario is to see it break up with increasing levels of extremism, so they can prove that Muslims are just thugs and terrorists after all, excelling at suicide bombing more than anything useful. For Bangladesh, the plan is to divert as much water as possible to make it a desert in the winter and a flood channel in the monsoon. Delegitimizing and dehumanizing Bengali speaking Muslims in India and claiming that they are illegal Bangladeshi migrants is another lever to tighten the grip on Bangladesh as and when needed, as they will ask to push them into Bangladesh and engineer pogroms whenever there is an opportunity.

Once the polity in both Pakistan and Bangladesh can be softened and scattered, then depending on situations, they may try for re-conversion of these population back to Hindu, in a centuries long process, so the mythical "civilization space" can be reclaimed, after successive waves of cleansing of the Mullah networks and structure in these regions and their connections with Arabia.

Be afraid, be very very afraid! :lol:

he he I m with you bhai!!.... BD becoming a part of India is my worst nightmare...let them grow and live peacefully.. my only complain is their illegal migrants and their support for our insurgent group(which BTW has diminished considerably thanks to AL)....
The way BD members post things here give me the impression that they are not happy enough and for themBD is not "cool" and "happening"(like Pak and Afgh:tongue:) , so they poke their nose around, feeding themselve some absurd propogandas and try to make enemy out of everyone (read India ,Burma and who else is their neighbours:rolleyes:),who doesnot gives a folk!! about them..

The day BD will became 29th state of India all BD guys will throw away their poles and very next day half of their country population will be roaming in big cities of India from Itanagar to Kochi.

The Sri Lankans themselves ended the awful civil war. I don't see how India came into the equation in actually helping to end it. War is never a pretty thing :no:

Best to let the ghosts of the past rest and move on mate. Sri Lanka has its own interests, just as India has.

Here is a little background for you - While China and Pak supplied weapons, it was India who helped get of LTTE's weapons warehouses in overseas - LTTE would load the weapons from these ships to high speed boat flotillas and move the weapons to their bases - If they weren't destroyed, LTTE and SL would have fought to a stalemate.

India's hidden hand behind Lanka's victory over LTTE: book - Indian Express

I was in Tamil Nadu during last years of Lankan Civil war and every 4-5 days smugglers was caught there trying to smuggle goods into Sri Lanka. LTTE was one of the fiercest insurgent group in the world and it was impossible for tiny Sri Lanka to win over them without India's crackdown on smugglers.

Back
Top Bottom