What's new

How India is gonna deal with booming China airforce in year 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you should love India.

Indian soldiers once had lot of fun in China during the Boxer rebellion.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ndian-soldiers-lhasa-1904-invasion-tibet.html
I like indian movies, have to say that, but, india, don't, lack of toliet, can't stand that, and because indian are impressed in sex, so treat women badly, you know!

You dig out the "victory" on china you "have" in the history, very clumsy idea, I know you are very happy for these, be colonized by Britain, then you can have the "glory" beating China, be indenpendent, you lost in the war with China, are you missing the good time being colonized by Britain?
Hehe, Indian!!

Chinese don't understand the meaning of love and peace.....all they want is land and territory....but I am sure China will get slapped hard by India
"Saint" indian, to make the world filled with love and peace, you first make ha your women happy, hehe!!

you sure? now you still just express your dream with your big mouth, did you drunk a cup of ganges river water?

A ignorant indian. You should first make your indian women happy, and don't eat too much, leave some for your indian children!

And you don't eat chinese children.

http: // www .youtube.com/watch?v=WHi3I7M85eA

Ahh. how sick chinese are ... I can't stand the video .. had to unlink the url.

All other Forums BAN Chinese trolls and Wrong Flag Troll Only on PDF they are given full freedom to troll ....

And you don't eat chinese children.

http: // www .youtube.com/watch?v=WHi3I7M85eA

Ahh. how sick chinese are ... I can't stand the video .. had to unlink the url.
sweet grape....... chinese women and men are not happy dude....they want more children...but sick Communist China has imposed "one child policy" on them...poor chinese women...can't produce real ones.....but they can produce fake ones hahahaha
Hehe, ignorant Indian!!

I think baseless thread.... instead of responding to them... we just need to keep quite.. what ever the Chinese people think is not going to happen.. it all happens what ever is gods will... even if we posses good weapon if we are destined to loose we will loose.. if we posses bad weapon and we are destined to win we will win

Not hate, but dislike, but why not you check your indian comment first?
My dislike is for your indian big mouth.

The main problem in India is that the population is influenced by media, and our media is retarded. Few years back media had control over hate they used to spit on neighbors but these days it is out of control.

I found you overconfident that is why I reacted that way, anyways Ganges is holy river in Hinduism so will you please stop bringing that portion in your comments?!

To be honest, your preparation will be lagging behind by poor economic condition. Some Indian think India will not loose if they sent the airforce into the battlefield, really? Its you guy always wanna revenge for 1962 defeat, which is an invasion plot by Nehru. You still talking abou the independance of Tibet, why you send your airforce help them? Pakistan has an formidable airforce, and they keep expanding their JF17 fleet. Most devastatingly, you can't produce 4 gen fighter jet on your own, how you gonna replenish them in the war?

hw many j17 pakistan has
nd we have bases in tazakistan and israel for pak

There is no way India can deal with China's ever growing Airforce. The only thing India can do is SURRENDER !

we r nt pak tht 93000 people surrender at once
just type Largest Surrender google it
RIP

J-7 is soooo damn good... its put to shame, F-22 as well.

One J-7 is sufficient to shoot down up to 30 F-22 ... after which J-7 runs out of ammunition and returns to base for re-loading. :laugh:

bro wrong j7 is technically best it has weapon production unit integrated in it nd it can take all f22 squadrons at once,nd by it i mean ONE j7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom