What's new

How much does a ak 47 original cost in pakistan?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I talked to one dealer and he said 250,000 original Russian ak 47 never been used. One person told me that's too low for an ak.

A single bullet he's selling for 170 rupees.

It's my first time buying a gun so help a brother out.

Who gives a shit about what you think. Your over the top attitude is boring, find a new niche. No one cares about your opinion dude.
Seems like I touched a nerve. Here you go beta:

1659550097838.png

Upvote 0
I talked to one dealer and he said 250,000 original Russian ak 47 never been used. One person told me that's too low for an ak.

3-4 years back a original Ak-47 was 120000pkr I think. But it's very hard to get a license of fully auto AK.
Wow first gun and its AK-47 what a bad *** :lol:

Jenab when you get caught with said weapon expect lifetime in court kachari. Baki if you want to spend your life in a piss ridden jail, be my guest.
I think post NCM against Imran khan OP took our posts of armed revolution on this forum too seriously :lol:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
3-4 years back a original Ak-47 was 120000pkr I think. But it's very hard to get a license of fully auto AK.
Wow first gun and its AK-47 what a bad *** :lol:

I think post NCM against Imran khan OP took our posts of armed revolution on this forum too seriously :lol:
Can't blame OP for preparing for the inevitable draft for WWIII

1659551379216.png

Upvote 1
The likes of you I keep in my salwars pockets. Once again you are just a dull boring person. There is no excitement in you. You are just a simpleton who is filled with fear.
No offence to you brother but you sound like someone in his teens or early twenties. First of all you won't get a licence for fully automatic AK. And if you try to get it by illicit means(i doubt you can) you will horribly end up in jail and you know what happens with young boys in jail ;)
You won't be able to avoid jail because if you are that much influential then you would have been able to get AK licence in the first place.
So better concentrate on your studies and career rather than these things that attracts you in movies and games. Your dream of owning a assault rifle will be realized once you have the mental maturity,responsibility and resources.

Upvote 0

Is it available

Upvote 0

Is it available

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom