What's new

How much does a ak 47 original cost in pakistan?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I talked to one dealer and he said 250,000 original Russian ak 47 never been used. One person told me that's too low for an ak.

A single bullet he's selling for 170 rupees.

It's my first time buying a gun so help a brother out.

If you are looking for ideas on improving your personal safety, rather than rely on a firearms. Consider reading my previous posts on the subject:

Upvote 0
قانون صرف عوام کے لیے ہے کیا سر ؟ مریم ضمانت پر 3 سال سے گھوم رہی ہے ۔ نازا چور مریض باہر گیا آج تک نہیں آیا شوبازہ زرداری ککڑی سب قانون سے بالاتر ہیں ؟ میں لعنت بھیجتا ہوں ایسے قانون پر ۔ عوام کی مرضی اے کے 47 خریدے یا ٹی90 ٹینک اب
What is the price of a T90 tank?

Upvote 0
Well, I know a few people in Jhelum, Sarai Alamgir, Kharian, and Gujrat who could offer you genuine Aks, but I won't as you seem like a nut case from all your previous threads.

I myself have withdrawn from keeping automatic rifles you only need a good pistol in most cases.

Upvote 0
I talked to one dealer and he said 250,000 original Russian ak 47 never been used. One person told me that's too low for an ak.

It’s most likely one from the several arms factories in Peshawar (not the hand made ones from darra). The ones made in Peshawar are purely machine made and look identical to the originals down to the packaging but I still wouldn’t bet on them being the same as original AKs.
PS: I do not advocate buying any firearms without proper authorisation.

Upvote 0
Ak's are PB (Prohibited Bore) meaning you as an ordinary civilian can't obtain a license to possess one lawfully.

Hence this discussion is pointless. If you are looking for a good self defence weapon consider a pump action 12guage or a pistol which are cheaper, licenses are easier to obtain and the best part is that you wont get visited by black Vigo's for trying to buy one.
PB licenses can be had from MOI if you meet set criteria.

Better to buy a Saiga 223, its NPB and is available brand new

Upvote 0
No ordinary Civi will meet quota criteria. That is a fact.
PTI govt did open MOI licenses with certain terms and conditions like you needed to be a filer and also be paying tax in access of 1 lakh, but I don't see any point in getting PB, as a good weapon like FN costed around 2million at that time. Better to stick with NPB and get a 223 or make your own AR.

Upvote 0
No Sir, not Karachi. I was actually speaking from the POV of street crime I had experienced in Islo. I was outnumbered and surprised. Numerous attempts were made to knock me out by attacking my spinal cord. My neck was bruised. When it didn`t work, my jugular vein was targeted. But the cut missed it. My front lateral incisor too was broken. All because they wanted my wallet and cellphone. I didn`t resist for once. Yet the one at my back continued with violence. He meant serious harm. I would have definitely shot them both dead in self defense because I saw them walking away and I couldn`t do a jack.

But what Sir @akramishaqkhan has said, I still might never have had a chance despite being armed.

Nonetheless, I don`t want to re-experience it again. Though I have still not applied for any weapon.
You failed to understand everything. You didn't resist, but you didn't understand the situation too. You failed to protect parts of your body even when you complied to their demands. They targeted your vitals. You didn't speak the correct words to handle yourself. A weapon wont help you still, either you will kill someone or someone will kill you. Your senses failed to help you as you were bamboozled. You may have been followed, but you wouldnt know that.

What you need is learning the art of self defense, which isn't just karate but anticipating the situation, keeping your senses sharp, observing your surroundings, planning an exit strategy, reacting before someone approaches you, observing face expressions and body language, gauging the clothing and what can be worn under that clothing, looking at person's hands and shoes they are wearing, shifting your stance from normal to defensive or aggressive as per situation, knowing what you are carrying and how to carry your items properly during a sprint.

All the above is taught in self defense. The basic aim is to avoid a situation before it develops into one. And how to fight and run if you land in one.

Physically I have healed but mentally it has cultivated an insecurity which causes adrenaline rush everytime I discuss this tragedy.
It has hit you psychologically. You can take it out on a punching bag or practice sparring but that wont help fully.

No ordinary Civi will meet quota criteria. That is a fact.
Correct.

But they are safely locked up in case of war time. We are after all close to the border with India.
If you lack military discipline and training, you cannot stand your ground against a trained enemy. Cowboys look good in movies only.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tasers suck for defence, pepper spray is far better.
so is anything you can find in your surroundings, even sand/soil, wood, rock, twigs, branch etc if your outdoors.

One of the biggest challenges in situations is speed of deployment. I have numerous examples of people I know personally who had weapons (both handguns and assault rifles), but lost out because they lost the advantage of speed, timing, surprise.
Not everybody is trained, like I said brandishing a gun isn't enough unless you have discipline and training.

It all comes down to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and even a person with a military background might not be able to do jack about it (Army Major incident in Isl IIRC where he was thrashed).
That is not entirely true but then again who thinks of taking self defense class since everybody thinks of themselves as hero already.

I have 7 male horses 4 female horses and no guns. My dad has them but he won't even let me sniff his guns so I'm buying my own.
Buy a hat too, then you will become the cowboy you want to be.

Salaam
For real?
When you run after literal meanings, yes unfortunately, but then again there is a reason why religious debates are banned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you are looking for ideas on improving your personal safety, rather than rely on a firearms. Consider reading my previous posts on the subject:

Id go with Krav Maga

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom