What's new

How much does a ak 47 original cost in pakistan?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I talked to one dealer and he said 250,000 original Russian ak 47 never been used. One person told me that's too low for an ak.

A single bullet he's selling for 170 rupees.

It's my first time buying a gun so help a brother out.

The dealer seems suspicious as hell. I asked him for an ak 47 he sends me an m4 American rifle and it was broke.

I may not have bought guns in Pakistan but I do own some guns in the USA so I know a Lil bit about rifles. He said he will send the ak 47 today and increased the price to 350,000 from 250,000.

I'm gonna open up the ak and see if the parts are legit. Let's see what he sends me ill post some pics on here

Buy a hat too, then you will become the cowboy you want to be.
I prefer turbans.

Upvote 0
you didn't understand the situation
It was only a week in that area. Nobody had briefed me about the crime rate.
I used to buy naan from a tandoor. Went there few times. Found nothing suspicious for first few days until a day before the crime. Noticed the tandoor person eyeing me and then he was looking in another direction. I followed his gaze and found a mechanic looking at me. As if the tandoor wala had some ulterior motives, had been discussing me and was now pointing me out. Both the men had an evil smile. I thought it was the normal homo behaviour I had faced numerous times before. I didn`t think much of it. And nothing happened that day, until one night I went to that tandoor and gave my usual order. The man kept looking inside his shop towards a hole from where he used to be served dough. He asked me again about my order and busied in the same behaviour of looking back inside. I reiterated my order thrice and the man had a mysterious glare in his eyes. As if he was experiencing adrenaline rush. There was no response from the cardboard hole- complete silence. Then I was walking back the same route. It was too dark and there was no light for at least 200 metres. There was a wall on one side and an open place with a graveyard and fields on the other. Further, I was busy with cellphone- texting. I felt a subtle nudge on my head but had to wait for a second one to turn back and call out whosoever was trying to hit me. It was then 2 youth came near me. One stood in front of me while the other stood at my back. The one in the front was wearing a shawl. Couldn`t see anything except a dark figure. It was already too dark. The one at my back said, "Awaaz nahin nikalni." Then I heard a metal pipe clank. Thought he was armed with a gun, especially when I felt a circular pipe on my neck. That`s when the rest of the things happened as I have already shared. I was trying to understand what was happening. Couldn`t believe the ordeal.

A crime reporter told me that particular place was infested with criminals and Afghan refugees lived in that area. Police had already conducted many ops.

Upvote 0
I used to buy naan from a tandoor. Went there few times. Found nothing suspicious for first few days until a day before the crime. Noticed the tandoor person eyeing me and then he was looking in another direction. I followed his gaze and found a mechanic looking at me. As if the tandoor wala had some ulterior motives, had been discussing me and was now pointing me out. Both the men had an evil smile. I thought it was the normal homo behaviour I had faced numerous times before. I didn`t think much of it. And nothing happened that day, until one night I went to that tandoor and gave my usual order. The man kept looking inside his shop towards a hole from where he used to be served dough. He asked me again about my order and busied in the same behaviour of looking back inside. I reiterated my order thrice and the man had a mysterious glare in his eyes. As if he was experiencing adrenaline rush. There was no response from the cardboard hole- complete silence. Then I was walking back the same route. It was too dark and there was no light for at least 200 metres. There was a wall on one side and an open place with a graveyard and fields on the other. Further, I was busy with cellphone- texting. I felt a subtle nudge on my head but had to wait for a second one to turn back and call out whosoever was trying to hit me. It was then 2 youth came near me. One stood in front of me while the other stood at my back. The one in the front was wearing a shawl. Couldn`t see anything except a dark figure. It was already too dark. The one at my back said, "Awaaz nahin nikalni." Then I heard a metal pipe clank. Thought he was armed with a gun, especially when I felt a circular pipe on my neck. That`s when the rest of the things happened as I have already shared. I was trying to understand what was happening. Couldn`t believe the ordeal.

A crime reporter told me that particular place was infested with criminals and Afghan refugees lived in that area. Police had already conducted many ops.
So:

1. You didnt research, no one is supposed to brief you, you are responsible for yourself.
2. You were given all the hints of suspicion yet you ignored them all.
3. You were distracted through mobile phone.

Upvote 0
Ak's are PB (Prohibited Bore) meaning you as an ordinary civilian can't obtain a license to possess one lawfully.

Hence this discussion is pointless. If you are looking for a good self defence weapon consider a pump action 12guage or a pistol which are cheaper, licenses are easier to obtain and the best part is that you wont get visited by black Vigo's for trying to buy one.
Who says-"you as an ordinary civilian can't obtain a license to possess one lawfully.". Anything is possible in Pakistan .

Upvote 0

Did you go back and **** up the naan vendor?

I would have killed that mofo

Upvote 0

You must be cute or something if you regularly experience homos giving you horny looks

Upvote 0
So:

1. You didnt research, no one is supposed to brief you, you are responsible for yourself.
2. You were given all the hints of suspicion yet you ignored them all.
3. You were distracted through mobile phone.
Yes Sir, I too believe I downplayed all those red flags.

Did you go back and **** up the naan vendor?
No Sir, I refrained from going there. In fact, I wanted to file an FIR. But my hosts told me it was a street crime, had not seen the men`s faces and that I was a student; Police would bother me every now and then, arrest people and then ask me to identify the men. So the FIR was delayed for 2 days but had to ultimately file on the third day. I was told to improvise with a lie in a private clinic for undergoing stitching and a tetanus shot. Later the SHO was very angry and kept looking at me as if I had committed the crime.

Upvote 0
Who says-"you as an ordinary civilian can't obtain a license to possess one lawfully.". Anything is possible in Pakistan .
No sir, please trust me on this. Trying to obtain one is possible but the pros and outweighed by the cons.

You would basically have an illegal white elephant around the house. And the majority in the market are fakes anyway.

It is far more sensible and legal to obtain permit and own say a repeater or a pistol or even a semi auto rifle.

Besides full auto weapons are terrible for self defence unless you have many, many hours of range time.

Upvote 0
Later the SHO was very angry and kept looking at me as if I had committed the crime.
He had to send reports to DSP and ASP thats why.

As an example, the wording of Dakaiti and Chori makes all the difference. For the dakaiti case, SHO has to send constant reports, for chori case, its all thand mahol.

Upvote 0
Sold.

Alhamdulillah.

Allah Hu Akbar.:sniper:
1659515992366.png

Upvote 0
Ak's are PB (Prohibited Bore) meaning you as an ordinary civilian can't obtain a license to possess one lawfully.

Hence this discussion is pointless. If you are looking for a good self defence weapon consider a pump action 12guage or a pistol which are cheaper, licenses are easier to obtain and the best part is that you wont get visited by black Vigo's for trying to buy one.
He may be can get semi-auto version.

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom